Luke 3:25-26; Jer. 18:1 – 6; Rom. 8:1-6; 7:22-25, Jude 20; Rom. 12:1-3; Prov. 23:7; Matt 9:4; 2 Cor. 10:3 – 4
• Prov. 23 v 7
“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.”
• 2 Cor. 4 v 8 & 9
“We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed”
• 2 Tim 1:7
“For God has not given me the Spirit of Fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind”
• Gal. 5:1,
“I will stand therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ has made me free, I will not be entangled again with any yoke of Bondage in Jesus name” (7ce)
• Rom. 8:1 and 2,
“There is therefore now no condemnation to me who is in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit. For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death” (7ce)
You are a product of your thoughts! Prov. 23:7 a says, for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he, The MIND of a man is a BATTLE GROUND, God owns it but the devil wants to possess it by force for destruction. The man’s mind is the seat of his WILL, EMOTION, INTELLECT and so must be renewed with the word of God.
Serious prayers are needed against the SPIRIT OF CONFUSION, SPIRIT OF MIND DESTRUCTION, UNCONTROLLABLE THOUGHTS, EVIL IMAGINATION, THOUGHTS TAKEN CAPTIVE, SPIRIT OF MIND WASTAGE AND FRAGMENTED MIND.
Ephesians 4 v 23 “And be renewed in the spirit of your mind”
SYMPTOMS OF MIND DISTURBANCES
1. Always feeling fearful
2. Cannot think right
3. Always feeling negative
4. Wrong mental profile.
5. Thinking everyone hates you.
6. Negative self-concept
7. You don’t see anything good in this world and around you and in the people you meet.
8. You are always very defensive to the extreme or very offensive to the extreme.
9. You feel this world is cruel to you.
10. You like weird things.
11. You live your life exclusively on fantasy.
12. You have mental imbalance.
13. You actually hate yourself.
14. You always curse the day you were born.
15. You are hearing strange voices, instructions and regulations.
16. You are fast losing your mind.
17. You are always thinking of failure before starting anything.
18. You are afraid to start something new.
19. Your past is hunting and hurting you seriously.
20. You are mysteriously phobia prone.
a. Acrophobia – Fear of Heights
b. Agoraphobia – Sexual abuse
c. Amaxophobia – Fear of riding in a car
d. Ambulophobia – Fear of walking
e. Anablephobia – Fear of looking up
f. Ancraophobia – Fear of wind
g. Anuptaphobia – Fear of staying single
h. Aviophobia – Fear of Flying
i. Autophobia – Fear of being alone
j. Agoraphobia – Fear of open spaces, crowded spaces
k. Haphephobia – Fear of being touched
l. Athazagoraphobia – Fear of being forgotten or ignored
m. Claustrophobia – Fear of confined spaces
n. Clinophobia – Fear of going to bed
o. Euphorbia – Fear of hearing good news
p. Gamophobia – Fear of marriage
q. Gelotophobia – Fear of being laughed at
r. Gerascophobia – Fear of growing old.
s. Glossophobia – Fear of speaking in the public
t. Heterophobia – Fear of the opposite sex
u. Lockiophobia – Fear of childbirth
The Lord will work out miracles for you as you articulate the following prayers in faith.
1. Confess this – “My mind, be cleansed by the blood of Jesus, you are the mind created after the Spirit of God, receive your peace because God inhabits you. I have a sound mind, no matter what the devil says, my mind is strong, filled with the Glory of God. I cast down every imagination, unholy thought, confusion and distraction wanting to fragment my mind in Jesus name”.
2. My mind, receive divine touch of God and be released in Jesus name.
3. Cloud of confusion that has enveloped my mind, fade away in Jesus name.
4. Let the storm of confusion within my mind be still in Jesus name.
5. You stronghold of confusion in my mind, be pulled down in Jesus name.
6. You citadel of confusion in my mind, be broken down in Jesus name.
7. Every stronghold of uncontrollable thoughts, be pulled down in Jesus name.
8. Power of remote control over my thought, be destroyed in Jesus name.
9. Every door way of evil thoughts, in my life, be shut up in Jesus name.
10. Evil imagination troubling my mind, scatter in Jesus name.
11. All imagination against me, be cast down in Jesus name.
12. Demonic imagination against me, be cast down in Jesus name.
13. My spirit, soul and body, be immune against oppression in Jesus name.
14. Evil pronouncement on my mind, be nullified in Jesus name.
15. Every demonic ladder the enemy uses to climb into my mind, be destroyed in Jesus name.
16. Blood of Jesus, wash off evil thoughts from my mind in Jesus name.
17. My heart, be delivered from evil thoughts in Jesus name.
18. I shield my heart with fire of God from every evil thought in Jesus name.
19. Heavenly thoughts, fill my heart and mind in Jesus name.
20. Habitation of darkness in mind, be desolate in Jesus name.
21. You my mind, receive the touch of God in Jesus name.
22. Sting of death and suicide, leave my mind in Jesus name.
23. Sting of fear and failure leave my mind in Jesus name.
24. Every heavy burden in mind, be rolled away and burn in Jesus name.
25. You power corrupting my mind, die by fire in Jesus name.
26. You strongman of torture in my mind, die by fire in Jesus name
27. O, Lord preserve my mind by your grace and fire in Jesus name.
28. Paralysing thoughts, drain out of my life in Jesus name.
29. Every evil tree of mind destruction in my life, wither by fire in Jesus name.
30. You planter of evil trees in my mind, be destroyed in Jesus name.
31. Spirit of uncertainty, leave my mind in Jesus name.
32. Thoughts of sudden death in my mind, fade away in Jesus name.
33. Mind control and mind wastage spirits affecting my life, be bound in Jesus name.
34. My mind in any satanic cage, escape by fire in Jesus name.
35. All negative arrows fired into my mind come out by fire in Jesus name.
36. Holy Spirit, renew my mind to glorify God in Jesus name.
Jesus is Lord!