• Phil. 2 v 9 – 11
(9) “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:”
(10) “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;”
(11) “And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
• Psalm 66 v 3
“Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.”
• Psalm 62 v 11
“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.”
• Gal. 5 v 1
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”
• Gal. 4 v 9
“But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?”
Isa. 45 v 11
“Thus saith the Lord, the Holy one of Israel, and his maker. Ask me of things to come concerning the work of my hands. COMMAND YE ME”
I am born of God, I have the life of God in me; I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. By His power, I am an overcomer in Jesus name. Situations and Challenges in my life must bow to the Lordship of Christ in Jesus precious name. Amen.
Children of God, on the platform/basis of “Realities of the New Creation”, we can command those things not ordained of God to bow to the Lordship of our Lord Jesus and by the authority bestowed on that name:
• They will bow to the Lordship of Jesus never to rise up again.
• They must submit to the authority in the name of Jesus
• Every tongue shall confess that He is Lord to the glory of the father.
• They must fade away out of their close places.
As a follow-up to this scripture, the bible establishes that by the authority vested in that name which has been given to us, those situations must give way:
“As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me; the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away and be afraid out of their close places” Psalm 18 v 44 & 45.
So, we as children of the highest God riding upon the wings of strong faith must command those challenges to bow in the name of Jesus.
1. Because the name of Jesus is above every name, consequently, it is above:
• Disappointment/ Frustrations/ Rejections/ Discouragement
• Cancer/Tumour/ HIV/Arthritis
• Barrenness/ Pregnancy abortion
• Attacks/Witchcraft manipulations
2. At the mention of the name of Jesus, every (problem) knee must bow:
• “Knee” of Problems
• “Knee” of Life Challenges
• “Knee” of Diseases
• “Knee” of Attacks
• “Knee” of Dark powers
• “Knee” of Financial Problems
• “Knee” of Immorality
• “Knee” of Barrenness
• “Knee” of Foundational Problems
• “Knee” of Delay, Frustration and Disappointment
• “Knee” of challenges in the lives of our Children
• “Knee” of Backwardness,
• “Knee” of Non-achievement
• Holy Ghost, I need a change by fire
• In Jesus name, every knee shall bow
In Jesus name, every tongue confess
• At the mention of your name, every knee must bow
At the mention of your name, every tongue confess
That you are Lord, You are Lord of lords
That you are King, you are king of kings
At the mention of your name, every knee must bow
At the mention of your name, every tongue confess.
1. I will arise and shine this year in Jesus name. Any power challenging my shinning and rising, bow to the name of Jesus. BOW!!!
2. Any power preventing my moving forward, bow in Jesus name.
3. Any power disturbing my Progress, bow in Jesus name.
4. Any power Hindering my breakthrough, bow in Jesus name.
5. Any gang-up against my Manifestations, bow in Jesus name.
6. Monitoring powers assigned against my New Season, bow in Jesus name.
7. Any witch-doctor hired to attack my progress, bow in Jesus name.
8. Dark powers attacking me in my Dreams, bow in Jesus name.
9. Stubborn Problems, Delay, Frustration, Disappointment, Setbacks, Lack, Sickness, Attacks, Financial Problems, Character Problems in my life, family and work, bow in Jesus name.
10. In the name of Jesus, I enter my season of rising, Achievement, Manifestation, Fruitfulness, New Ideas, New Endorsement and Prosperity in Jesus name.
Jesus is Lord!