Gen. 9:11-15; Ex. 2:23-25; 1 Sam. 11-20; 1 Chr. 4:9-10; Is. 43:18-19; Luke 1:11-16
My name shall be remembered in all generations. Therefore the people shall praise the Lord’s name in my life forever and ever (Ps. 45:17).
For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope (Jer. 29:11).
From this Scripture, we can see that God has plans for all of us His children and His plans are good. The purpose of God for us is not to be stagnant or to remain ordinary all through life. And it is up to us to tap into His promises and appropriate them to enjoy His faithfulness.
My prayer for you is that God will remember you for good, in Jesus name.
If you are experiencing the under-listed, then you need to cry to God to remember you for good:
- Unfruitfulness and barrenness
- Limitation in life
- Lack of help/helper
- Lack of favour
WHY MUST GOD REMEMBER YOU?
To fulfill your destiny (Jer. 29:11; John 10:10).
To turn your shame to fame (Zeph. 3:19).
To be fruitful in all ways (Zech. 8:12).
To move from prison to the palace (Gen. 41:14-44).
To be celebrated in your life (Mal. 3:16-18).
To bring your expectation to pass (Prov. 23:18).
To enjoy your life with ease and comfort (Job 36:11; Is. 1:19).
To be a blessing to your generation (Gen. 12:2).
To be the head and not the tail (Deut. 28:13).
RECAP: REMEMBERING THOSE GOD REMEMBERED
- Hannah (1 Sam. 1: 5-20)
God answered her prayer and opened her womb after many harrowing years of barrenness. She became the mother of Samuel, Israel’s greatest judge.
Joseph (Gen. 41:14-46)
God made an event to happen and he was remembered in prison. He was moved from prison to become the prime minister in a strange land, Egypt – earth’s most powerful nation of the time.
Mephibosheth (2 Sam. 9:1-13)
God made David to remember him after years of neglect in his father’s house. He was sought out and honoured by David.
- Mordecai (Esther 6:1-12)
God made the king to open the book of the records of the chronicles for the good deeds of Mordecai and he was honoured and promoted by the king.
- The Israelites (Ex. 2:23-25)
God heard their cry after over 400 years of slavery in Egypt. He rescued them when He knew the right time had come.
AND WHEN GOD REMEMBERS YOU
- Do not forget God.
- Do not forget your vow.
- Do not forget those God used for you.
- Don’t turn your back on God.
- Don’t be ungrateful.
- Share your testimony.
- Bless other people and help the needy.
- Intercede for others.
- Be thankful to God always.
- Bless God for His benefits in your life.
- O Lord, let my helpers locate me, in Jesus name.
- Every power denying my helpers from reaching me, die, in Jesus name.
- Father, let my helpers appear from their hiding places, in Jesus name.
- Every satanic power pursuing my helpers from me, be arrested, in Jesus name.
- Every cobweb attack attacking my helpers from reaching me, be nullified, in Jesus name.
- Evil marks discouraging my helpers from locating me, be nullified, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, help me to be at the right place at the right time, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let my head attract helpers, in Jesus name.
- Every negative dream causing my helpers to run away from me, be cancelled, in Jesus name.
- Witchcraft network manipulating my helpers through dreams, scatter, in Jesus name.
- My helpers will not be attacked, in Jesus name.
- Evil flow in my family discouraging my helpers from locating me, be arrested, in Jesus name.
- By Your mercy, O Lord, I will not die before my helpers locate me, in Jesus name.
- Negative dreams swallowing my helpers, be cancelled, in Jesus name.
- Arrow of hatred fired into my life, be removed, in Jesus name.
- Evil covenants arresting my help from my helpers, be arrested, in Jesus name.
- Spiritual darkness covering my helpers from locating me, scatter, in Jesus name.
- Concerning my marriage and ministry, I will receive help, in Jesus name.
My helpers will not be far away from me, in Jesus name.
THE SALVATION MESSAGE
- God loves you and offers a wonderful plan for your life.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly (John10:10b).
- Man is sinful and separated from God.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23).
For the wages of sin is death [separation from God], but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (Rom. 6:23).
- Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for your sin.
But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Rom. 5:8).
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:6)
- Jesus Christ invites you to receive Him as Lord and Saviour.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name (John 1:12).
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God (Eph. 2:8).
Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”(John 3:3)
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me (Rev. 3:20).
Make this confession:
O Lord, I . . . . . . . . . (Insert your name) come before you to repent of my sins. Wash me clean from all my unrighteousness. I reject satan and all his works. I hereby confess Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. So help me God. Amen.