What information does prayerparliament.com collect?
prayerparliament.com collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What does prayerparliament.com use your information for?
Any of the information prayerparliament.com collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps prayerparliament.com to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve prayerparliament.com – prayerparliament.com continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback prayerparliament.com receive from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps prayerparliament.com to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How does prayerparliament.com protect your information?
prayerparliament.com implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
prayerparliament.com offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Does prayerparliament.com disclose any information to outside parties?
prayerparliament.com does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist prayerparliament.com in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
prayerparliament.com may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, prayerparliament.com may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Nigeria Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because prayerparliament.com value your privacy prayerparliament.com has taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
prayerparliament.com therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
prayerparliament.com are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), prayerparliament.com does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.prayerparliament.com.com.ng
Google advertising cookies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
Updated: March 1, 2019