Exodus 5 v 1 & 2 (Let my people go); Exodus 14 v 28 (Judgement); 1 Samuel 1 v 1 – 7; 2 v 1 – 11; 1 Samuel 17 v 1 – 11; Eph. 6 v 12 – 18; Daniel 10 v 1 – 14; Revelation 12 v 1 – 11; 2 Kings 6 v 13 – 23.
There is need to pray against attacks after having tarried in prayers for long. Dark powers ensure people pray hard and they sabotage the harvest. This time around such power must die in Jesus name.
The enemy knows your success is a risk to their kingdom, your cry and pain is their own happiness. But remember, weeping may endure for a night; joy will come in the morning for you in Jesus name. Psalm 30 v 5
Beloved, every challenge that comes your way as a child of God that does not respect your salvation and your relationship with the God of the whole universe is an insult against your God. Remember the story of Goliath, Saul, the Israelites and David, the bible says for 40 days Goliath of Gath was boasting against the Israelites.
1 Samuel 17 v 10 says “And the Philistine said, I DEFY THE ARMIES OF ISRAEL THIS DAY; give me a man that we may fight together”. This was an insult against our God, any battle that rises up against you is equally rising up against God. In 1 Samuel 17 v 45b, David said to Goliath, “but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the ARMIES OF ISRAEL, WHOM THOU HAST DEFIED.
The insult upon God through the Israelites by Goliath was taken away by David; will you rise up today and contend against that battle after the order of David? Note this: those that win in the battles of life are those that will not quit. “A quitter never wins and a winner never quit”, the proof of prayer is the result in your hands, those who pray and have result are those that are called prayer champions. Somebody said the number of people you dribble on the field is not what matters but how many goals you score is what matter. You may have fasted, prayed, climbed mountains, sow seeds etc., all these notwithstanding, the resultant testimonies in your hands is what people want to see.
When you are praying and you are yet to receive what you want or an information/instruction from God regarding what you are praying about, you don’t quit; “since the time of the John the Baptist, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force”. Matt. 11 v 12
Daniel was a man of strong faith and a man of persistence in the place of prayer, he never takes no for an answer. In the book of Daniel 10 v 1 – 4; 12 – 14 the Bible says, there cannot be peace without war. From the first day that Daniel had set his heart to understand and to chasten himself before his God, his words were heard and the assigned angel was already coming for the delivery, but the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood the angel of God for 21 days, “what an insult” we thank God for Daniel’s spirit of tenacity and the attitude of no winning, no quitting, he continued praying for 21 days, until a more powerful angel (Michael) was sent from heaven to rescue the angel that was bringing the testimony of his prayer.
Every Christian must know that this world is not a playground but a battle ground, the forces of darkness are so aggressive these last days that they don’t even want any Christian to enjoy serving God and live in prosperity, much more of making heaven but, I pray, God will fight for us in Jesus name.
Many are tired, discouraged, weak and have given up too soon, a lot of Christian these days are what I called instant noodle or fast food Christian, the place of persistence is no more. Remember, Jesus said if I come back will I meet faith on the earth, the reason is that many Christians are losing their faith and trust in God, No Christian want to be like father Abraham who considered not his own body now dead neither yet the deadness of Sarah’s womb, no Christian want to be like Daniel, Shedrack, Meshack and Abednego who said, if God cannot do it, nobody else can do it, beloved, be reminded that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities…….Ephesian 6 v 12 – 13. And remember also, the weapons of our warfare are not canal……. 2 Cor. 10 v 4 – 5
There are powers that will never want you to enjoy God’s plan for your life or have the dominion God has for you in Christ. Jesus Christ the Lord and the master of all said, “But those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them…, Luke 19 v 27.
All these wicked powers are insulting our God and the death of Christ on the cross, don’t let us give them room anymore, some trust in chariots some trust in horses, but we will remember the name of the Lord our God, and in His name, we shall set up our banners. Determine within you that, the wickedness of the wicked must come to an end in your life and family, Jesus told His disciples, “Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name ask and ye shall receive that your joy may be full….”John 16 v 24 let the spirit of enough is enough possess you and fight until you lay hold on your testimonies.
Galatian 5 v 10
I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be”
Luke 19 v 27
“But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, brink hither, and slay them before me.”
Isaiah 54 v 15
“Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosover shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake”
Isaiah 54 v 17
“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.”
Isaiah 8 v 9 & 10
“Associate yourselves, O ye people and ye shall be broken in pices; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together; and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.”
Isaiah 7 v 5 – 7
“Because Syria, Ephraim, and the son of Remaliah, have taken evil counsel against thee, saying, let us go up against Judah, and vex it, and let us make a breach there in for us and set a king in the midst of it, even the son of Tabeal: Thus saith the Lord God, it shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.”
THOSE WHO INSULTED GOD AND SUFFERED FOR IT
- PHARAOH – Exo. 14 v 23 – 28 (Red Sea)
- NEBUCADNEZAR – Daniel 4 v 31 – end (He Lived in the forest for 7 years)
- ZENACHERIB – 2 Kings 19 v 1 – end (One Angel killed 185,000.00, his own children killed him)
- GOLIATH – 1 Sam. 17 v 49
THINGS THAT COULD BRING INSULTS TO GOD
- Bad Dreams – The enemies manipulate people’s testimonies through dreams, thereby bringing delay that can make people to insult your God.
- Anger – Some people cannot control their anger or temper after a serious prayer and the enemy takes advantage to steal their testimonies.
- Prayerlessness – The force that brings every prophecy and God’s promises to pass is the force of prayer. If you don’t pray the problem will be there and this will bring insults to God, when there is no testimonies and new songs.
- Disobedience – Obedience is better than sacrifice, praying in disobedience will amount to a waste of time.
- Sexual Immorality – You cannot eat your cake and have it. Sexual immorality will surely erode your testimonies and make people to insult your God. Please repent.
- Abuse, pool, 419, lesbianism, homosexuality, masturbation, stealing, lies All these attitudes, if not repented of will bring insults to God, if as a Christian in the society you engage in them.
Remember, a quitter never wins and a winner never quits. As you embark on the following prayers, the Lord will help you and you will be a winner in Jesus name. See you on top! Jesus is Lord.
Enough is enough /2ce
Holy Ghost arrive o
In your power
- Every ‘Senacherib’ saying he had concluded my case, receive urgent burial in Jesus name.
- Every Nebuchadnezzar harassing my expectation, go into captivity in Jesus name.
- Every Pharaoh saying that I will not go, perish in your Red Sea in Jesus name.
- Every Goliath embarrassing my Israel, I behead you in Jesus name.
- No attacks after this prayer meeting in Jesus name
- Before the last day this year, all stubborn progress attackers against me, my family and work, in Jesus name be buried.
- Powers saying no to the Yes of God in my life shall expire in Jesus name.
- I challenge my spiritual realm with the fire of God and blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- Any self-battles opening the door of attacks against me, be arrested in Jesus name.
- Powers manipulating my testimony or diverting my testimony, be annihilated in Jesus name.
- I shall not pray in vain; God will hear me in Jesus name.
- Evil conspiracy against my life and destiny, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
- In the battle of life, I am an overcomer in Jesus name.
- In the name of Jesus, my testimonies will shock my enemies in Jesus name.
- I will go and manifest God’s goodness in Jesus name.
- Power to pray and to prevail, fall on me in Jesus name.
Thank God for answered prayers