Gen. 2:24; Gen. 1:27, 28, Gen. 4:1,2,17; Gen. 17:15 – 19; 18:10 – 14; Zech. 8:5; Jer. 32:26, 27; Gen. 35:11; Ps. 128:3; Lev. 26:9; 1 Sam. 1:1 – 20; Ps. 138:8; Exodus 23:26; Ps. 127.
The Lord shall bless me out of Zion: and I shall see the good of my Jerusalem all the days of my life, Yea, I shall see my children and my children’s children and peace upon my Israel. Ps. 128: 5-6.
Our God is a God of perfection and He demonstrated this attribute in the beginning at creation. In five days, God created all things and concluded with the creation of man on the sixth day.
He summoned the trinity and charged them thus “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion….” (Gen 1: 26)
This charge was propelled into manifestation by divine spiritual action and injunction. Thereafter a mandate was given to man to take charge of the earth which God had created.
“And God blessed them and God said unto them, be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth…. upon the earth” Gen. 1:28.
The covenant of fruitfulness and multiplication was made and premiered on this divine injunction as stated in the above scripture. Every child of God is automatically qualified to partake in the goodness of this covenant by bringing forth children.
It has never been and will never be the will of God for anyone to be barren or unfruitful in any area of life especially in your body.
Searching through the scriptures, one would see that except for Martha the wife of David – daughter of Saul who mocked her husband because he danced so much for God, no woman ever died barren. The Bible says, “Children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward” Ps. 127: 3. Every child of God male or female has an inheritance in the kingdom of God and the attendant reward is theirs.
As old as Sarah was, God opened her womb and gave her a son, Isaac. Hannah cried unto the Lord and received Samuel. No case is hopeless before God, more so, that there is a covenant of fruitfulness backing up your desire to have a child. God is a covenant keeping God and He will respect that covenant to release that Isaac unto you. He has said you shall not be barren and He does not go back on his words.
He who has promised is able to bring it to pass. “If God did not spare his only son, but gave him for us all, how will he not with him freely give us all things” Rom. 8:32. If He through our Saviour Jesus Christ gave us the gift of eternal life, what more will it cost him to give you a fulfilled marital life through the gift of the fruit of the womb.
The season of your fruitfulness is here according to Jer. 33:14 “Behold, the days come…….to the house of your Judah”. There shall be a manifestation of Jer. 33:11 in your marriage in Jesus name. No matter what the challenge or problem is, God will turn that captivity around and your mouth shall be filled with singing (Ps. 126) for with God nothing shall be impossible” Luke 1:37.
As you cry to the Lord via the vehicle of these prayers, your breakthrough shall come in Jesus name.
Sing this song:
I shall not be ashamed my God (2ce)
Remember your covenant with me)
I shall not be ashamed my Lord. )2ce
- Thank God for who He is and what He only can do.
- O Lord, let the covenant of fruitfulness begin to speak in my life and marriage in Jesus name.
- Every covenant of marital limitation, preventing me from moving to the level of a joyful parent, by the thunder and fire of God, be destroyed in Jesus name.
- Every organ in my body, responsible for conception and fruitfulness, by the mercy of God, begin to answer to the covenant of the fruit of the womb in Jesus name.
- Ps. 138: 8 says the Lord shall perfect that which concerns me, for his mercies endureth forever, He shall not forsake me in this situation, because I am the work of his hands. (Confess it seriously and repeatedly).
- Any power from hell hindering my conception and bringing forth, die by fire in Jesus name.
- Any foundational evil trade by barter done on my behalf by my ancestors causing problems for me now, be reversed by fire in Jesus name.
- Any power assigned against me to monitor my reproductive organs and system for evil, summersault and die in Jesus name.
- Evil negative powers, using the earth against my fruitfulness, O earth; hear the word of the Lord, react against those powers in Jesus name.
- Every door of fruitfulness that must open unto me for me to receive my miracle, by the key of David, open by fire in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let everything in creation cooperate together for my fruitfulness in Jesus name.
- Negative utterances fashioned against my fruitfulness, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
- You spirit husband/wife claiming to be married to me in the spirit, I renounce you, reject you and I divorce you in Jesus name.
- By your might and power O Lord, cut every evil hand of darkness leaking the seed and blessing of the fruit of the womb in my body in Jesus name.
- Any door opened to the enemies in my life through which oppression enters into my life and marriage thereby preventing fruitfulness, by the key of David, I lock you up in Jesus name.
- My father and my God, you opened Hannah’s womb and she became a mother of children, O Lord by your power, open my womb for conception in Jesus name.
- Any household enemy, having a hand in this ungodly delay in my life, your time is up, die by fire in Jesus name.
- You my children, (mention their names – by now you must have given them names you would call them when they eventually come) Wherever you are, come forth and manifest by fire in Jesus name.
- O Lord God, you are the almighty God that knows all things; every secret that I need to know that will propel me into my fruitfulness, reveal unto me in Jesus name. Daniel 2: 22.
- Anointing and power to conceive in my body, O Lord release upon me, I shall be fruitful in Jesus name.
Thank God for answered prayers