1. WHAT IS A TURNING POINT?
• A point at which a significant change occurs.
• A time when a situation starts to change.
• A time at which a decisive change in a situation occurs especially with
• A critical moment.
• A decisive moment.
• A crossroad.
• A defining moment.
2.YOU NEED THE PRESENCE OF GOD AT YOUR TURNING
• Exod. 33 v 14 & 15
v.14 “And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.”
v.15 “And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up
• Matthew 8 v 23 – 26
v.23 “And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.”
v.24 “And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the
ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.”
v.25 “And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us:
v.26 “And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then
he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.”
• The period of tempest became the turning point for the disciples.
• The presence of Jesus at the scene made their turning point to have positive
• Jesus intervened at their turning point. He will intervene at your turning
point in Jesus name.
3. YOU MUST REBUKE OPPOSING VOICES AT YOUR
1. THE PRODIGAL SON – Luke 15 v 11 – 32
• The prodigal son returned home.
• In verse 18, he made a decision to return to his father.
• In verse 28, his elder brother was angry and raised an opposing voice
against their father’s acceptance of his brother.
• God intervened with His mercy; their father overruled his objection.
• At your turning point, every voice of opposition against you shall be
cancelled in Jesus name.
2. BLIND BARTIMAEUS – Mark 10 v 46 – 52
v.46 “And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his
disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus,
sat by the highway side begging.”
v.47 “And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out,
and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.”
v.48 “And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the
more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.”
v.49 “And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the
blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.”
v.50 “And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.”
v.51 “And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do
unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.”
v.52 “And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole.
And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.”
4. BE FOCUSED, REJECT DISTRACTIONS, DISTURBANCES
AND DISCOURAGEMENT AT YOUR TURNING POINT
ELISHA vs ELIJAH – 2 Kings 2 v 5 – 15
• Elisha’s turning point was when Elijah was been taken away by God.
• Elisha was a protégé to Elijah.
• He served his master faithfully and committedly till the end.
• He refused Distractions, Disturbances and Discouragement from his fellow
sons of the Prophet.
• Elisha was rigidly focused.
• His turning point ended positively at last. He got the double portion of
• At your turning point, negative counsels will not manipulate your destiny in
5.YOU NEED A VOICE OF ENDORSEMENT AT YOUR
JESUS WHEN BAPTIZED – Matt. 3 v 16 & 17
v.16 “And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water:
and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God
descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:”
v.17 “And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I
am well pleased.”
1. VOICE OF AFFIRMATION
2. VOICE OF ENDORSEMENT
3. VOICE OF APPROVAL
4. VOICE OF AUTHENTICATION
5. VOICE OF ANNOUNCEMENT
6. VOICE OF PATRONAGE
7. VOICE OF SHOWCASING
8. VOICE OF VALIDATION
9. VOICE OF RECOMMENDATION
10. VOICE OF DIVINE SUPPORT
11. VOICE OF ENCOURAGEMENT
12. VOICE OF SUSTENANCE – Psalm 3 v 5; Psalm 55 v 22
13. VOICE OF ASSURANCE
14. VOICE OF DEFENSE
15. VOICE OF GOD WATCHING YOUR BACK
16. VOICE OF RECOGNITION
17. VOICE OF CELEBRATION
18. VOICE OF DIVINE ADVERTISEMENT
19. VOICE OF DIVINE CERTIFICATION
20. VOICE OF DIVINE PREFERENCE
21. VOICE OF DIVINE OWNERSHIP
22. VOICE OF DIVINE SELECTION
23. VOICE OF DIVINE ELECTION
24. VOICE OF DIVINE ENABLEMENT
25. VOICE OF DIVINE RELEASE TO GREATNESS
26. VOICE OF DIVINE PARTNERSHIP
27. VOICE OF DIVINE FAVOUR
28. VOICE OF DIVINE SET UP FOR GREATNESS
29. VOICE OF OPEN DOORS
30. VOICE OF DIVINE STRENGTH
31. VOICE OF GO AND START SOMETHING NEW
32. VOICE OF PROSPERITY
33. VOICE OF ADVANCEMENT
34. VOICE OF PROGRESS
35. VOICE OF DIVINE SECURITY
36. VOICE OF A NEW SEASON
37. VOICE OF BREAKTHROUGH
38. VOICE OF DIVINE EMPOWERMENT
39. VOICE OF DIVINE HELP
40. VOICE OF DIVINE LEADING
41. VOICE OF DIVINE CONFIRMATION
42. VOICE OF DIVINE MARKETING
43. VOICE OF DIVINE BROADCASTING
44. VOICE OF GO FAR IN LIFE
45. VOICE OF ESTABLISHMENT
6. A DRAMATIC MIRACLE MUST HAPPEN AT YOUR
JOSEPH AT HIS TURNING POINT – Gen. 41 v 14 – 16
v.14 “Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out
of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in
v.15 “And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I have dreamed a dream, and there is
none that can interpret it: and I have heard say of thee, that thou canst
understand a dream to interpret it.”
v.16 “And Joseph answered Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: God shall give
Pharaoh an answer of peace.”
• Joseph suffered unjustly from the hand of his brothers. He was kept in the
pit, sold as a slave to Potiphar, seduced by Potiphar’s wife and imprisoned.
• In the prison, his gift of Dream Interpretation manifested. He interpreted
for the Chief Baker and Chief Butler.
• The Chief Butler reneged on his promise to remember Joseph.
• At his turning point, God made Pharaoh to have a dream that no one could
• Joseph interpreted it and received an invitation to meet the King.
• Gen. 41 v 41
“And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land
• The invitation translated Joseph from the Prison to the Palace as a Prime
• I prophesy unto you that a dramatic miracle will happen at your turning
point in Jesus name.
7. YOU NEED A DIVINE ENCOUNTER AT YOUR TURNING
JACOB – Gen. 32 v 24 – 28
v.24 “And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the
breaking of the day.”
v.25 “And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the
hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob’s thigh was out of joint, as he
wrestled with him.”
v.26 “And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let
thee go, except thou bless me.”
v.27 “And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.”
v.28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a
prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.”
8. PRAY AGAINST NEGATIVE DREAMS AT YOUR
Job 7 v 13 & 14 (NKJV)
v.13 “When I say, ‘My bed will comfort me, My couch will ease my
v.14 “Then You scare me with dreams And terrify me with visions”
• Dream disturbances
• Repeated Negative Dreams
• Negative Dream triggers.
• Demoting Dreams.
• Dream of Losses.
• Dream of Attacks.
• Dream of Afflictions.
• Dream of Backwardness.
• Dream of Demotion.
• Dream of Forced Initiation.
• Dream of Harassment.
• Dream criminals tormenting you.
• Dream Manipulation.
• Affliction through dreams.
• Terrible dream pollution.
• Dream of Tragedies.
• Dream of Failure.
• Dream of Delay.
• Dream of Disappointment.
9. PRAY AGAINST THE RAGE OF THE ENEMIES AT YOUR
WHEN DO THE ENEMIES RAGE AGAINST YOU? – Psalm 2 v 1 – 9
v.1 “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?”
v.2 “The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel
together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,”
v.3 “Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.”
v.4 “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in
v.5 “Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore
v.6 “Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.”
v.7 “I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son;
this day have I begotten thee.”
v.8 “Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the
uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.”
v.9 “Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces
like a potter’s vessel.”
The enemies rage against you:
1. When you are about doing well in life.
2. When your settlement is to be concluded
3. When you are about moving to your next level.
4. When your Testimonies are very sure.
5. When you are moving from minimum to Maximum.
6. When you are about being promoted.
7. When your elevation is imminent.
8. When your Help is so near.
9. When you are at the edge of destiny changing breakthrough.
10. When the prophetic agenda for your life is about manifesting.
11. When that repeated yoke is about broken.
12. When you are about escaping from the snare of the fowlers.
13. When God is about turning again your captivity.
14. When your international doors are about to open.
15. When you are about securing your Visa or permanent residency.
16. When your life is about making positive History.
17. When you have a colourful destiny
18. When you are dangerous to them in the dark kingdom.
19. When you are about celebrating big time.
20. When you are about having explosive testimonies.
21. When you are ready to cross your red sea, your Jericho to the promised
22. When you are so determined to succeed in life.
23. When you refuse to take “No for an answer”
24. When the strongman behind your case is about to the disgraced by
25. When the enemies defeat is imminent and near.
26. When God announces that it is your time the manifest Glory globally.
10. GOD WILL MAKE IMPOSSIBILITY POSSIBLE AT YOUR
• Mark 9 v 23
“Jesus said unto him, if thou canst believe, all things are possible to him
• Luke 1 v 37
“For with God nothing shall be impossible”
• Mark 14 v 36
“And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away
this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.”
• Mathew 19 v 26
“But Jesus behold them, and said unto them with men this is impossible,
but with God all things are possible.”
• Luke 13 v 32
“And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils,
and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be
• 1 Kings 5 v 4
“But now the LORD my God hath given me rest on every side, so that there
is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.”
• Psalm 46 v 1
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
• 1 Sam 20 v 18
“Then Jonathan said to David, To morrow is the new moon: and thou shalt
be missed, because thy seat will be empty.”
• Mark 10 v 27
“And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not
with God: for with God all things are possible.”
WHO IS THIS GOD OF POSSIBILITIES
1. He is the Creator of the Heaven and the Earth. – Gen. 1 v 1
“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth”.
2. He is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. – Heb. 13 v 8
“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever”.
3. He is the author of knowledge of witty inventions. – Prov. 8 v 12
“I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty
4. He is not a man. – Mark 10 v 27, Numbers 23 v 19
“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he
should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken,
and shall he not make it good?”
5. He is the all-powerful God. – Gen. 17 v 11; Psalm 62 v 11;
“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth
6. He is the God with who nothing is impossible. – Gen. 32 v 17
“And he commanded the foremost, saying, When Esau my brother
meeteth thee, and asketh thee, saying, Whose art thou? and whither
goest thou? and whose are these before thee?”
7. He is the unstoppable God. – Job 9 v 12
“Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him,
What doest thou?”
8. He can kill and make alive. – 1 Sam. 2 v 6
“The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave,
and bringeth up”.
9. He can open doors that no one can shut. – Rev. 3 v 7
“And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith
he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that
openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth”
10.He cannot lie. – Titus 1 v 2
“In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the
11.He can give you rest – 1 Kings 5 v 4
“But now the LORD my God hath given me rest on every side, so that
there is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.”
12.He is your refuge, strength and already help – Psalm 46 v 1
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
13.He is the one to look up to for help – Psalm 121 v 1 & 2
“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
14.He is the God whose promises are yea and amen – 2 Cor. 1 v 20
“For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the
glory of God by us”.
15.He is the God who cannot fail – 1 Kings 8 v 56
“Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel,
according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all
his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant”.
16.He is the God who cannot deny himself – 2 Tim. 2 v 13
“If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself”.
17.He is the God that takes one from zero to highest. – Psalm 40 v 1 – 3; 1 Sam. 2
v.6 “The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the
grave, and bringeth up.”
v.7 “The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and
v.8 “He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar
from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit
the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and he
hath set the world upon them”
18.He is the God that can make the poor to be rich, beggar to become honourable
– Psalm 113 v 7
“He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the
19.He can create and can recreate. – John 9 v 6, Isaiah 40 v 26
“Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things,
that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by
the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one
20.He can make the dust to heal the blind. – John 9 v 6
“When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the
spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay”
21.He can turn a barren to fruitful a woman. – 1 Sam. 1 v 19
“And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the
LORD, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah
knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her”.
22.He is immortal, invisible, omnipotent, omnipresent, Omniscient. – 1 Tim. 1 v 7
“Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they
say, nor whereof they affirm.”
23.He is the God of even now miracle – John 11 v 21 – 23
“Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my
brother had not died.”
v.22 “But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God
will give it thee.”
v.23 “Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.”
24.He is the One that sits upon the circle of the earth, and all the inhabitants are
like grasshoppers. – Isaiah 40 v 22
“It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants
thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain,
and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in”
25.God who can do all things – Eph. 3 v 20
“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we
ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us”.
26.God who can make impossibility possible. – Mark 9 v 23
“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him
27.God who can solve all problems. – Jeremiah 32 v 27
“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too
hard for me?”
28.God who is wonderful and can perform wonders. – Exodus 15 v 11
“Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like thee,
glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?”
29.God who can fulfil all promises. – Isaiah 55 v 11
“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not
return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it
shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”
30.God who cannot be limited. – Psalm 18 v 29
“For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped
over a wall.”
31.God who is above all challenges and the challengers. – Zechariah 4 v 7
“Who art thou, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel thou shalt
become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with
shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.”
32.God who cannot be defeated. – Psalm 24 v 8; Exod. 15 v 3
“The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.”
33.God who is the Supreme custodian and dispenser of all powers – Psalm 62 v 1
“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth
34.The God who can answer prayers and knows when to answer. – Psalm 65 v 2
“O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come”.
At your turning point,
1. A tragedy occurs.
2. A negative dream pops up .
3. A terrible sickness attacks you.
4. Your main benefactor is attacked.
5. A negative occurrence happening in the organization that will benefit you.
6. There is a sudden battle.
7. An opposing voice rises against you.
8. An arrow of darkness fired at you.
9. A strange altar is resisting you.
10. A terrible manipulation occurs.
11. Protesting powers rise against you.
12. You are confused.
• Ezek. 21 v 27
“I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he
come whose right it is; and I will give it him.”
• Job 28 v 9
“He putteth forth his hand upon the rock; he overturneth the mountains by
I shall get to my promised land /2ce
No matter what the devil may say
I shall get to my promised land.
1. Sudden battle at my turning point, my family turning point, my business
turning point, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
2. Any Crisis from hell at my turning point, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
3. Anointing for a positive turn around, I receive it in Jesus name.
4. Any Attack at my turning point, backfire in Jesus name.
5. Any disturbing dream at my turning point, be nullified in Jesus name.
6. Any Protesting Power at my turning point, be arrested in Jesus name.
7. Any Disturbing Arrow at my turning point, backfire in Jesus name.
8. Any back-to-square-one power at my turning point, be arrested in Jesus name.
9. Any No more Progress Proclamation at my turning point, be cancelled in Jesus
10. Any Resisting Altar at my turning point, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
11. Any Hidden covenant raging at my turning point, be nullified by the blood of
Jesus in Jesus name.
12. Any problem expander and problem extension power at my turning point, be
arrested in Jesus name.
13. Any strange report/prophesy at my turning point, be cancelled in Jesus name.
14. Any evil manifestation at my turning point, be nullified in Jesus name.
15. Any form of manipulation at my turning point, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
16. At my turning point, I shall cross over in Jesus name.
17. Let my destiny reject negative turn around in Jesus name.
18. Any monitoring power at my turning point, be disgraced in Jesus name.
19. Any sibling rivalry, any angry power at my Turning point of restoration, be
removed in Jesus name.
20. All internal battles at my turning points scatter by fire in Jesus name.
21. Those protesting voices at my turning points shall fade away in Jesus name.
22. Those protesting powers at my turning points, be wasted in Jesus name.
23. By the power in the Blood of Jesus ………………at my turning points, be
arrested in Jesus name.
• Resisting powers
• Hindering Powers
• Antagonising Powers
• Diverting Powers
• Disturbing Powers
• Distracting Powers
• Stealing Powers
• Manipulating Powers
• Witchcraft Powers
• Objecting Powers
• Stealing Powers
24. By the Grace of God, I will receive an invitation that will change my story in
25. An encounter with God at my turning point, I receive it in Jesus name.
26. What God must change at my Turning Point for a miracle, O! Lord, change it
by fire in Jesus name.
27. Altar of God, react against resisting altars at my turning point in Jesus name.
28. Resisting altars reacting against me/my family/work and finances, I
command in Jesus name, scatter.
29. God will remember me in Jesus name.
30. My book of remembrance shall be opened in Jesus name.
31. Thank God for answered prayers.