- Esther 2 v 16 – “So Esther was taken unto king Ahasuerus into his House Royal in the tenth Month, which is the seventh year of his reign”
- Ps. 71 v 21 – “Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.”
- 1 Chron. 29 v 11 – “Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.”
- Deut. 3 v 24 – “O Lord GOD, thou hast begun to shew thy servant thy greatness, and thy mighty hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy might”
- Genesis 1v 28 – “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
- Deuteronomy 3 v 24 – “O Lord GOD, thou hast begun to shew thy servant thy greatness, and thy mighty hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy might?
- Esther 10 v 2 – “And all the acts of his power and of his might, and the declaration of the greatness of Mordecai, whereunto the king advanced him, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Media and Persia?”
- Isaiah 9 v 7 – “Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.”
“Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side”. (Psalm 71 v 21)
Every man was created in the image of God and after His likeness- “And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”. (Genesis 1 v 28)
At creation, God replicated Himself in His creature and empowered him to take control of the earth.
From the scripture above, it can be safely said that it is God’s desire for every man to enter into His greatness. God’s ordained greatness is reflected by being all that we can be in the place that God has placed us! Whoever you are, there is greatness in you, but there is need for you to engage and activate the dictates of whom God has ordained you to be.
The children of Israel were slaves in the land of Egypt for 400 years and they served with rigour, even though there was a prophecy of a great nation that had gone ahead of them through father Abraham. “And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years… (Gen. 15 v 13) In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates” (Genesis 15 v 18).
At the end of their travail in Egypt, they entered into their land of greatness as ordained by God for an inheritance.
No matter where you are now, Go will usher you into your greatness in Jesus name.
In Esther 15, we read the story of a Jewish girl called Esther; she became a slave in Persia because Israel was defeated in battle, and were taken into exile in a strange land, but God orchestrated an event that pushed Esther into greatness – she became a queen to King Ahasuerus. (Esther 2 v 1-16) “So Esther was taken unto king Ahasuerus into his house royal in the tenth month, which is the month Tebeth, in the seventh year of his reign”. (verse 16)
I prophesy “Before the end of this year, you will enter into your God-ordained greatness in Jesus name”.
By the Spirit of prophecy, enter into your ……… in Jesus name.
- Turn Around
- Greatness Roundabout
As you pray the following prayers, God will lift you into a new level/measure of greatness in Jesus name.
There is none like you
No one else can touch my life like you do
I have searched through all eternity Lord
I found, there is none like you.
- By the Spirit of prophesy, my destiny, enter into spiritual greatness in Jesus name
- My God-ordained greatness, manifest in Jesus name.
- From Spiritual emptiness, I enter into Spiritual Greatness in Jesus name
- From non-achievement, I enter into Achievement greatness in Jesus name
- From Poverty situation, I enter into Prosperity greatness in Jesus name
- Manifestation greatness, I am available, locate me in Jesus name
- Turn around greatness, my time is now, manifest in my life in Jesus name
- Unlimited greatness beyond my expectation, locate me in Jesus name
- I shall not be hindered as I move into my season of greatness in Jesus name
- Endorsement-greatness, my destiny is available, locate me in Jesus name
- I shall achieve relevance-greatness in Jesus name.
- O Lord, announce my gifting/talents for greatness in Jesus name
- Recommendation greatness, manifest in my life in Jesus name
- O Lord by your mercy, give me enlargement greatness in Jesus name
- Anointing for Favour greatness, fall upon me in Jesus name
- Grace of God to be recognized for greatness, rest upon me in Jesus name
- Advancement Greatness, be released unto me in life and ministry in Jesus name.
- Power of God for Business Greatness, fall on me in Jesus name.
- Door of International greatness, open unto me by fire in Jesus name
- Unusual blessing for un-usual greatness, I call you forth in Jesus name
- Anointing for me to celebrate greatness this year and beyond, flow into my life in Jesus name.
Thank God for answered prayers.