- Use your mouth to create your miracles.
- Whatever you say will define your future.
- Program Good News/Positive things into your realm.
- Whatever you load into your realm is what comes back to you.
- Eccl. 11 v 3a
“If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth:”
USE YOUR MOUTH TO DECLARE POSITIVE THINGS
- Proverbs 18 v 21
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”
- Job 8 v 2
“How long wilt thou speak these things? and how long shall the words of thy mouth be like a strong wind?”
- Psalm 19 v 14
“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.”
- Jeremiah 5 v 14
“Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.”
- Numbers 14 v 28
“Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:”
SAY IT IS WELL WITH ME IN JESUS NAME
- Psalm 128 v 2
“For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU”.
- Isaiah 3 v 10
“Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.”
- Eccl. 8 v 12 & 13
v.12 “Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:”
v.13 “But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.”
- 2 Kings 4 v 25 & 26
v.25 “So she went and came unto the man of God to mount Carmel. And it came to pass, when the man of God saw her afar off, that he said to Gehazi his servant, Behold, yonder is that Shunammite:”
v.26 “Run now, I pray thee, to meet her, and say unto her, Is it well with thee? is it well with thy husband? is it well with the child? And she answered, It is well.”
- Jeremiah 31 v 7
“And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border.”
- It is well, it is well
It is well, in the name of Jesus
It is well, with my soul today.
- It is well, it is well
With my Soul, With my Soul
It is well, It is well
With my Soul.
- I believe, O yes I believe
O yes, I believe, it is well with me.
- It is well with me, my family, my work in Jesus name.
- It is well with my Spirit, Soul & Body in Jesus name.
- It is well with all the organs in my body in Jesus name.
- It is well with my general well-being in Jesus name.
- No matter what I am passing through now, I declare that it is well with me in Jesus name.
- I will not give up in Jesus name.
I will not be depressed in Jesus name.
I will not be disturbed in Jesus name.
I will not be distressed in Jesus name.
Because my redeemer lives
I know my redeemer liveth (3 Times)
He liveth forever more
- Whatever I am passing through now shall become my Testimonies in Jesus name.
- 2 Cor. 4 v 8 & 9
v.8 “We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;”
v.9 “Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed”
- TROUBLED on every side but Not DISTRESSED
- PERPLEXED but not IN DESPAIR
- PERSECUTED but not FORSAKEN
- CAST DOWN but NOT DESTROYED.
- I will BOUNCE BACK in Jesus name
- I will BLOSSOM AGAIN in Jesus name
- I will SHINE FORTH AGAIN in Jesus.
- Job 14 v 7
“For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.”
- Matthew 5 v 16
“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”
- Proverbs 4 v 18
“But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.”