- Isaiah 59 v 19 – So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
- Jer. 20 v 11 – But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore, my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten”
- Prov. 26 v 27 – Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him
- Psalm 7 v 15 & 16 – He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate
- Psalm 18 v 17 – “He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.”
- Psalm 34 v 19 & 20 – “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.”
- Psalm 37 v 17 – “For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous”
- Jer. 17 v 18 – “Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed; bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction”
- Psalm 18 v 29 – “For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall”
- Psalm 32 v 7 – “Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah
- Jer. 51 v 57 – And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts
- Jer. 20 v 23 – Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
- Psalm 91 v 11 – For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- Psalm 9 v 19 – Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
- Prov. 18 v 10 – The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
- So many terrible attacks are ongoing now.
- Terrible evil in the Land.
- Young vibrant people dying like fowls.
- Too many FALSE ACCUSERS around now.
- Many gruesome attacks are being released from the kingdom of darkness.
- There are terrible COVEN ATTACKS, God will deliver us all in Jesus name.
- Hold unto Proverbs 18 v 10 that says, “The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe”
The following must pay more than anybody:
- Moving from one attack to another
- Midnight attacks paralyzing your day.
- You are extremely uncomfortable in life.
- Your life is burning out in your very own eyes.
- All your family members are in collective problems
- It’s like the enemies have stolen your joy.
- God must arise now to fight for you.
- Any tragedy fashioned against me and my family, Backfire.
- Holy Ghost, attack attackers
Holy Ghost , destroy destroyers
- Delegated dark agents mandated to carry out dangerous assignments in my life, scatter in Jesus name.
- Deadly assignment of dark powers against me, my family and my work, be aborted in Jesus name.
- Spiritual and physical robbers and assassins assigned against me and my family, receive Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name.
- Powers and dark agents REPORTING me for evil in the dark kingdom, die by fire in Jesus name.
- I refused to be sentenced to DEATH in the court of the dark powers in the name of Jesus.
- Any plan of the attackers to cause fresh attacks in my family, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
- I command all my enemies to give up on my matter in Jesus name. Give up!!!
- All DEMONIC DREAMS affecting my life, be cancelled in Jesus name.
- I will not eat the Bread of Sorrow, nor drink the water of affliction in Jesus name.
- Holy Ghost Attack all my Attackers in Jesus name.