- Psalms 61 v 3
“For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.”
- Pro. 18 v 10
“The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.”
- Jer. 1 v 18 & 19
v.18 “For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.”
v.19 “And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.”
- Psalms 46 v 1 – 11
v.1 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
v.2 “Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea”
v.3 “Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.”
v.4 “There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.”
v.5 “God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.”
v.6 “The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.”
v.7 “The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.”
v.8 “Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.”
v.9 “He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.”
v.10 “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”
v.11 “The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.”
GOD IS OUR STRONG TOWER IN DIVERSE WAYS
- God is our REFUGE
Psalms 46 v 1
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
- God is our DEFENCE
Psalms 94 v 22
“But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.”
- God is our SHELTER
Psalms 61 v 3
“For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.”
- God is our BACKBONE
Phil. 4 v 13
“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
- God is our FORTIFICATION
Psalms 59 v 9
“Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.”
- God is our HIDING PLACE
Psalms 32 v 7
“Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance”
- God is our ROCK
2 Samuel 22 v 32
“For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?”
Deut. 32 v 4
“He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.”
- God is our POWER
2 Sam. 22 v 33
“God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.”
Psalms 62 v 11
“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.”
2 Cor. 12 v 9
“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
- God is our MIGHT
2 Chr. 20 v 6
“And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?”
Rev. 7 v 12
“Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.”
- God is our SECURITY
Prov. 3 v 26 (NLT)
“For the Lord is your security. He will keep your foot from being caught in a trap.
Psalms 23 v 4
“Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for You are with me”
- God is our KEEPER
Psalms 121 v 5
“The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.”
Gen. 28 v 15
“And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.”
- God is our FORTRESS
Psalms 91 v 2
“I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”
Psalms 71 v 3
“Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.”
- God is our DELIVERER
Psalms 144 v 2
“My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.”
Psalms 18 v 2
“The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”
- God is our SAFETY
Prov. 21 v 31
“The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.
Psalms 4 v 8
“I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.”
- God is our SALVATION
Isaiah 12 v 2
“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.”
Psalms 27 v 1
“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- God is our COVER
Psalms 91 v 4
“He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.”
Psalms 140 v 7
“O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.”
- God is our PROTECTION
2 Thess. 3 v 3 (NIV)
“But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.”
Psalms 41 v 2 (GNB)
“The LORD will protect them and preserve their lives; he will make them happy in the land; he will not abandon them to the power of their enemies.
- God is our SHIELD
Psalms 3 v 3
“But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.”
Psalms 33 v 20
“Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.”
- God is our GUIDE
Psalms 32 v 8
“I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.”
Psalms 84 v 11
“For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
- God is our GUARD
1 Sam. 2 v 9 (NKJV)
“He will guard the feet of His saints, But the wicked shall be silent in darkness. “For by strength no man shall prevail.”
Your name is a strong tower, Jesus
To you belong all power, Jesus
Whenever I call your name, you will make a way
Your name is a strong tower, Jesus.
- Begin to worship the Lord, your strong tower, your refuge, your fortress, your keeper.
- O! Lord my strong tower, shield me and my loved ones in Jesus name.
- Sing this song: I run into thee, /2x
Eternal rock of ages, I run into thee.
- From the plan of tragedies and calamities, O! Lord my strong tower, deliver me and my family in Jesus name.
- According to Jer. 1 v 18 & 19, O Lord, make me a defenced city, an iron pillar and a brazen wall against all the enemies’ attacks in Jesus name.
- As I hide inside the strong tower, all the stubborn enemies fighting against me and my family shall not prevail in Jesus name.
- O! Lord my refuge, my strength and my very present help in trouble, arise for me and my family now in Jesus name.
- According to Psalms 59 v 9, O! Lord my strength and strong tower, defend me everywhere and fight my battles in Jesus name.
- According to Psalms 32 v 7, O! Lord my strong tower, be my hiding place and preserve me from troubles in Jesus name.
- According to 2 Sam. 22 v 32, O! Lord, be my rock, be my backbone at all times in Jesus name.
- According to 2 Chr. 20 v 6, wherever they gather against me, my family and work, O! Lord scatter them by your might in Jesus name.
- According to Prov. 3 v 26, O! Lord my strong tower, keep me and my family from the snares and traps of the adversaries in Jesus name.
- According to Psalms 121 v 5, O! Lord, keep me and my family from strange and terrible dark attacks in Jesus name.
- According to Psalms 91 v 3, O! Lord fortify me, my family and my work with your raw power from on high in Jesus name.
- According to Psalms 140 v 7, O! Lord my strong tower, cover my head in the day of battle in Jesus name.
- According to 2 Thess. 3 v 3, O! Lord my strong tower, strengthen and protect me, my family and work from the evil ones in Jesus name.
- According to Zech. 2 v 5, O! Lord my strong tower, barricade me, my family and work with the wall of fire in Jesus name.
- According to Psalms 34 v 7, O! Lord my strong tower, guide me, my family and work with Angelic surveillance, escort and guidance in Jesus name.
- According to Isa. 49 v 17, O! Lord my strong tower, deliver me, my family and work from the wasters, emptiers and destroyers in Jesus name.
- Thank you, O! Lord, for Victory.
- 1 Cor. 15 v 57
“But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Song: In the name of Jesus/2x, we have the Victory
In the name of Jesus/2x, satan you have to flee
When we come in the name of Jesus,
Tell me who has the power to oppose,
In the name of mighty Jesus,
We have the Victory.