Gal. 6 v 17 – “From now on let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus”
Gal 5 v 1 – “For freedom Christ has set us free, stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery”
Deliver me, deliver me, deliver me O! Lord
By your power, by your fire, deliver me O! Lord.
- Confess your sins and ask for the mercy of God.
- Declare this: I forgive me husband/wife for what he/she has done to me in Jesus name.
- Every stronghold of the enemy in my marriage, be pulled down in Jesus name.
- Any curse, covenant, oath, proclamation, negatively affecting this marriage spiritually or physically dated ten generations back on both sides of the family, be broken by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- Any anti-marriage plantation in me and my spouse disturbing our marriage be uprooted now in Jesus name.
- Strongman of darkness behind the problems in our marriage, be arrested by fire in Jesus name.
- I bind every spirit of disunity/disagreement/unexplainable hatred and argument in this marriage in Jesus name.
- In this marriage, I stand against ……………………………………….in Jesus name.
– Abandonment and loneliness
– Programmed frustration
– Disturbing Impatience
– Spirit of misunderstanding, misinterpretation and exaggeration
– Domineering nature
– Unnecessary argument
– Lack of communication, lack of romance, lack of care
– Strange women, strange men, strange relatives and strangers generally
– Super-imposed evil spiritual marriage/disturbances of the spirit spouse and strange children.
– Anti-marriage destruction/demonic marks/marriage pollution in Jesus name.