1 Peters 5 v 10; Isaiah 62 v 1 – 2; Psalm 138:8; 1 Pet 5:10; Isa 61:7; Psalm 66:11-12; Isa 43:2; Isa 14:3; Pro 23:18; James 1:2; Psalm 30:5
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me” Psalm 23:4
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end” Jer. 29:11
“For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried. Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins. Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place” Psalm 66:10-12
“For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off” Pro 23:18
Beloved, I am happy to announce to you that God has not abandoned you and He will not abandon you in that condition. You will not die in that problem. Lam 3:22 says “It is of the LORD’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. “By the mercy of God, the enemy will not write the last chapter of your life in Jesus name. Weeping may endure for a night, but your joy comes in the morning. Your present condition is not your final position. It is only temporary. God will neither leave you nor forsake you. Remember that no condition is permanent.
In Isaiah 43:2 God says “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.”
Secondly, our God is a God of integrity. Whatever He promises He will fulfil. Whatever He says He will do. He does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. So, on that your matter, God’s promises will come to pass. That condition will not consume you in Jesus name.
Mal 3:6 “For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore, ye sons of Jacob are not consumed”
Num. 23:19 “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”
I want you to know that God is a covenant keeping God. He will uphold His covenant of preservation and protection over your life so that you don’t die in that condition. 2 Tim 4:18 “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory forever and ever.” Amen
Jesus says that He will be with you unto the end by the Spirit of God. So, count it all joy when you go through trying circumstances and challenging conditions.
1 Peter 5:10 “But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you”
According to this verse of scripture, your present condition:
- Is a temporary condition
- God owns your final position
- Situations and circumstances cannot dictate your final position.
- Don’t agree with the temporary condition.
- Don’t co-operate with it.
- It is a phase
- It is not your final rest.
- When he was born, Jesus experienced the battle of a PROTESTING POWER – HEROD
- The Condition made him to be taken to Egypt for safety.
- But when God cleared the Ground, he was taken back to his position (Land of Israel) Matt. 2 v 20
Acts 3 v 1 – 10
- The Lame at the beautiful gate.
- Being lame – A condition from his mother’s womb
- His final position manifested when he experienced the Miraculous (Hosea 9 v 11)
Mark 10 v 46 – 52
- Blind Bartimaeus; that was not his full name.
- A negative condition gave him a strange name.
- They were using his condition to describe him as Blind Bartimaeus the son of Timaeus (v 46)
- His real name is Bartimaeus Timaeus
- When Jesus intervened –
- Power changed hands
- His condition gave way
- Blindness disappeared
- Negative situation disappeared
- His final position manifested
- The reason behind the name he was called was removed, so there was no need to call him by the name again.
- When Joseph was in the prison, that was his condition but it wasn’t his final position.
- His final position was in Pharaoh’s palace as the second-in-command in the capacity of a Prime Minister over Egypt.
John 11 v 1 – 45
- Lazarus being in the grave was a condition but not his final position.
- His final position was when Jesus called him forth out of the grave alive.
Luke 1 v 5 – 65
- Zechariah and Elizabeth were childless for years despite their service in the vineyard of God.
- That was a condition in their lives, it was not their final position.
- At the appointed time, God visited them and Elizabeth brought forth John the Baptist.
- Kings 25 v 27 – 30
- Jehoiachin king of Judah was in captivity under the authority of Evilmerodach king of Babylon.
- That was his condition and not his final position.
- By divine intervention Evilmerodach lifted him out of prison and enthroned above other kings. That throne was his final position.
Mathew 9 v 20 – 22
- The woman with the issue of blood.
- Ceaseless issuance of blood was her miserable condition for twelve years
- An encounter with Jesus brought her to her final position of healing. ( Matt. 9:20-22).
You will encounter Jesus today.
- God will change your condition today in Jesus name.
- That adjective they use to describe you shall disappear today in Jesus name.
- You won’t die in that condition in Jesus name
- You are coming out from all your problems in Jesus name.
- Your case shall be possible in Jesus name.
- God will answer your prayers in Jesus name.
- All the mountains before you shall become plain in Jesus name
- You will dance a new dance in Jesus name.
- You will celebrate in Jesus name.
- Your testimonies will draw others to God in Jesus name.
- Outstanding Miracles shall be your portion in Jesus name.
- I see your
- Jacob turned to Israel in Jesus name.
- Barrenness turned to fruitfulness in Jesus name
- Defeat turned to Victory in Jesus name
- Weeping turned to Laughter in Jesus name
- Lack turned to Surplus in Jesus name
- Hardship turned to Comfort in Jesus name
- Delay turned to Quick Manifestation
- Closed door turned to Open doors
- Sickness turned to Healing
He makes impossibility possible /2ce
I shall get to my promise land/2ce
No matter what the devil may say
I shall get to my Promised Land
- My destiny will not be wasted in Jesus name.
- That condition will not kill me in Jesus name.
- Any negative condition from the womb affecting my life shall disappear in Jesus name.
- Any negative condition that has subjected my destiny to dryness, disappear in Jesus name
- (Mention your name) My present condition is not my final position in Jesus name.
- By the mercy of God, the enemy will not write the last chapter of my life in Jesus name
- Every cable of darkness holding me where I don’t belong, break and let me go in Jesus name.
- Any evil altar erected against my life in order to hinder my progress catch fire in Jesus name.
- Any power saying NO to the YES of God in my life, die by fire in Jesus name.
- Every wall of Jericho resisting my progress, collapse by fire in Jesus name.
- Any strongman in my foundation harassing my destiny, die in Jesus name.
- I will not die in this condition in Jesus name.
- Any evil covenant keeping me in this unwanted condition, break by fire in Jesus name.
- Arrows of stagnation and backwardness fired at me through dreams, come out and backfire in Jesus name.
- Any evil dream attacking my progress, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- Anything in my foundation magnetizing my life backward, be destroyed by thunder in Jesus name.
- Any filthy garment on my life catch, fire in Jesus name.
- Anything representing me in the dark kingdom catch fire in Jesus name.
- Anointing to make it to the end, fall on me in Jesus name.
- O! Lord my Father be with me and defend me to the end in Jesus name.