Isaiah 49 13 – 18; Genesis 40 v 1 – 41; Genesis 41 v 38 – 43; 2 Samuel 9 v 1 – end; Esther 6, 1 Sam. 1 v 5 – 20; John 5; Acts 3; Luke 5
“But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee” Isaiah 49 v 14 – 16
This message is to remind the eagle believers of the intimate loving care of God in your lives and also to challenge and encourage you to keep the fire of warfare prayers burning.
Beloved, in any (unpleasant) situation, where you have been forgotten, the Lord will remember you in Jesus name.
To forget means:
- To be unable to remember
- Treat with thoughtless in-attention
- Leave behind unintentionally
- Fail to mention
- Cease to remember
- To be unaware at the proper or specified time/moment.
- Inability to recall
- To Omit
- To fail to think of i.e. take no note or to neglect wilfully or carelessly
- Disregard or slight
- Put out of one’s consciousness
Dark powers ensure that people are condemned to the pit of abandonment. When your destiny is considered as risky to their kingdom, the enemy will attack you. Many wonder why they are faced with fierce battles, but when a person is a Walking Gold-Mine the enemy will rage against him.
Beloved, the enemy does not want you in a hospital but in a coffin. You must know that as far as you have a destiny to pursue, there will be Dark Agents trailing you. There are many enemies who will not leave you unless they die in the process. They are killing agents and if they get hold of you, they will kill. If you give them space, they will not let you go until they have completed their evil assignment. That is why it is dangerous for Christians to backslide; you may not find your way back to Jesus before you die. You need to rise-up with the ability of God within you and wage war against every killing power on assignment against your life. The more the power of God in your life, the more the enemies will try you. The greater the anointing, the greater the warfare. The brighter your destiny, the harsher your attackers. The Bible clearly states the aims and objectives of our Lord Jesus’ earthly ministry in 1 John 3 v 8. “He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose, the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
One of the activities of the enemies is to sentence people into the wilderness of FORGETFULNESS.
Beloved, this message is an eye opener, loaded with power to turn around negative situations, to deliver you from affliction and rescue you from the land of FORGETFULNESS.
Psalm 34v19 – 20 states “Many are the afflictions of the righteous; but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.”
It is time to receive your freedom. Hallelujah!
Characteristics of “The Place of Forgetfulness”:
- It is A place of pain
- It is A place of suffering
- It is A place where people are knocked about here and there
- It is A place of embarrassment and harassment
- It is A place complete knocked-down
- It is A place of weakness
- It is A place of trouble
- It is A place of burden
- It is A place of distress
- It is A place of oppression/suppression
- It is A place of torments
- It is A place where people are smitten
Biblical examples of the forgotten but remembered
- Joseph and the Chief Butler in Genesis 40. He asked the Chief Butler to “think on him” i.e. remember him, to mention his case to Pharaoh, so as to be released from prison. But in verse 23 of Genesis 40, the Chief butler did not remember Joseph. He spent another two (2) years in prison, until God, worked-out an arrangement for Joseph to be remembered (Genesis 41 v 38 – 45). I pray that you shall not be a victim of failed promises in Jesus name. Those of you who are victims of failed promises shall be delivered in Jesus name.
- Mephibosheth was remembered. – 2 Sam. 9 v 1 – end
- Mordecai was remembered – Esther 6
- Hannah was remembered – 1 Sam. 1 v 5 – 20
- The man by the Bethesda pool – John 5
- The Lame man at the beautiful gate – Acts 3
- Peter the fisherman – Luke 5
- Jephtha – Judges 11 v 1 – 10
- Obededom – 2 Sam. 6 v 10 & 11
- Lazarus – John 11 v 42 – 44
They were all forgotten but remembered at last. God will remember you in Jesus name. Where you have been forgotten, God will remember you. God will remember and reward your labour in Jesus name
Do you experience any of the following?
- Those you labour together with don’t remember you when it is time for reward?
- You are always rewarded evil for your good.
- Your promotion/reward is given to another person.
- Difficulty in pressing into your inheritances.
- Difficulty in possessing your possession.
- Always poorly rewarded.
- Demotion instead of promotion
- Wives, whose husbands don’t remember them.
- In your family, people die when it is time for reward.
- Nobody wants to help you at all.
- Always being used for big projects and poorly rewarded.
Beloved, if you want to be remembered by God and not forgotten, you must know God and be born again. If you are not born again, there is no way you will be remembered
When you receive the Holy Spirit, as a result of your new birth, you also receive the anointing that removes burdens, destroys yokes and make for remembrance. The anointing changes everything in your life. It guides you, leads you and destroys every limitation, such that you are able to face life with the giant killer mentality. The anointing makes you a barrier-breaker and a line-crosser.
God has programmed your life as a believer in one direction only i.e upward and forward. No wonder the Bible in Proverbs 4 v 18 says “the path of the just is as a shining light ….” This is the path of your life; this is the road you are being called to travel. Refuse to be tied-down, forgotten, tossed up and down, refuse sickness, poverty, failure and everything that is not in consonance with the glorious life you are have been called to live.
The Lord Jesus with His blood, bought for us a life of rest, peace and fulfilment, where there are no limitations. You are at liberty to excel and live a glorious, purposeful and victorious life in Christ. Your life has been programmed to move from glory to glory and from faith to faith. Your tomorrow should be better than today and your next year greater than this year.
Remember you are being brought into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, you are at liberty to succeed. Every hindrance in your life has been destroyed, the limits are off. Nothing can hold you back any more.
It is time to give a shout of victory to the Lord for every wall of opposition, wall of forgetfulness, wall of opposition has been knocked down, just as the wall of Jericho crashed before the children of Israel.
Beloved, as you go into the session of prayers with your faith, the Lord shall arise by His great mercies and pull you out of every captivity in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Anointing for remembrance, fall on me in Jesus name.
- Yoke of LACK OF REMEMBRANCE, break by fire in Jesus name.
- Yoke of FAILED PROMISES, break by fire in Jesus name.
- Yoke of NEAR SUCCESS SYNDROME break by fire in Jesus name.
- Finishing line enemies, assigned against my life, die in Jesus name.
- Yoke of almost-there, break by fire in Jesus name.
- From the pit of forgetfulness, o Lord by your mercy, pull me out in Jesus name.
- Negative dreams attacking my remembrance, die in Jesus name.
- Power of God, arise, locate me, destroy afflictions in my life in Jesus name.
- Weapon of affliction fashioned against me, die in Jesus name.
- Every power that wants me dead, I command in Jesus name, die in my place.
- Every inherited affliction, my life is not available, die in Jesus name.
- Thou power of multiple affliction, die in Jesus name.
- Every blood sucking and flesh-eating affliction in my life, I command in Jesus name, attack yourself and die.
- The Triumphing and overcoming blood of Jesus, avail for me in Jesus name.
- Power of physical and spiritual slavery over my life, die in Jesus name.
- Power of God to rule in the midst of my enemies, fall on me in Jesus name.
- Finger of God, destroy the root and power of every problem in my life in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord my father, cause me to prosper and be in good health all the days of my life in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord my father, grant me mercy, grace and help in the time of need in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord my father, bless me mightily and compass me with favour as with a shield in Jesus name.
- Thank God for answered prayers