- Eech. 3 v 4 – 5 – (JOSHUA THE HIGH PRIEST)
Vs. 4 – “And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.
Vs. 5 – And I said, let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So, they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.”
- Gen. 41 v 42 – (Joseph arrayed with new garment)
“And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph’s hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;”
- Luke 15 v 22 – (Prodigal son with the best robe)
“But the father said to his servants, bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:”
- Mark 10 v 50 – (Blind Bartimaeus cast away his garment when he encountered Jesus.)
“And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.”
IMPORTANCE OF GARMENT
- To cover our nakedness – Gen. 3 v 21 – “Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them”.
- To show our status Socially, occupationally etc. e.g. A Military person, A Bishop, An Engineer
- To add to our beauty.
- No restoration of Glory without a change of Garment.
- No lifting without a NEW GARMENT FOR DECORATION.
- On their wedding day, couples wear new robes announcing a lifting from Bachelorhood/being a spinster to being married.
- Every change of level is marked with a CHANGE OF RAINMENT
- After the order of Joshua, the High Priest, your filthy garment is removed today in Jesus name.
- After the order of Blind Bartimaeus, your Garment of ………is removed in Jesus name.
- Affliction Barrenness
- Oppression Loneliness
- Sicknesses Worries
- Disturbances Harassment
- Frustration Lack
- Disappointment Poverty
- Failure Demotion
- Embarrassment Attacks
- Delay Non-Achievement
- Stagnation Backwardness
- After the order of
- Joseph’s new garment
- The Prodigal son’s new garment
- Joshua’s new garment.
- Recover your lost Garment in Jesus name
- Recover your stolen Garment in Jesus name.
- Receive a change of Garment in Jesus name.
Prophetically, receive your Garment for ……….in Jesus name
- Lifting 12. Increase
- Relevance 13. For the Next Level
- Ideas 14. Security
- New things 15. Solution
- Success 16. Progress
- Holiness 17. Spiritual Growth
- Favour 19. New Positions
- Mercy 20. New Speed
- Surprises 21. New Things
- Blessings 22. Roundabout Achievement
- Enlargement 23. Total Restoration