• Psalm 24, 29, 114; Joshua 3 v 14 – 17; Exodus 15 v 22 – 26; Revelation 22 v 2
• Psalm 30 v 11
“Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;”
• Isaiah 43 v 2
“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.”
• Ezekiel 21 v 27
“I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.”
• Jeremiah 29 v 11 & 12
v.11 “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
v.12 “Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.”
• 2 Kings 3 v 17
“For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts.”
• Luke 18 v 27
“And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.”
• Hosea 13 v 9
“O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.”
• Isaiah 49 v 24 – 25
v.24“Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?”
v.25 “But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.”
• Isaiah 49 v 15
“Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.”
• Isaiah 59 v 19
“So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.”
Psalm 126 v 1-3.
v.1 “When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.”
v.2 “Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.”
v.3 “The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.”
Mark 4 v 35-40
v.35” And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.”
v.36 “And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.”
v.37 “And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.”
v.38 “And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?”
v.39 “And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.”
v.40 “And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?”
• Our God is a powerful God, the ever-present God, the all-knowing God, the God of all possibilities, the one who knows our tomorrow. The captain of our warfare.
Psalm 18 v 1 & 2
v. 1 “I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.”
v. 2 “The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”
• There is no situation He cannot handle. No matter your situation now, when God steps in, that situation must bow to the Lordship of Jesus.
Proverbs 14 v 19
“The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.”
• The situation was stormy; the disciples were scared, they called on Jesus. The master arose rebuked the storm and there was a great calm. I pray for you that as God steps into your stormy situation, there shall be a great calm in Jesus name.
• When God steps into your case, no matter who is deciding it, it will turn out in your favour.
• When God steps into your case, as a matter of must, anything negative must step out.
• When God steps into your case, testimony steps in. Victory steps in. Turn around steps in. Healing steps in. Laughter steps in. Possibility steps in. Success steps in. Breakthrough steps in. Celebration steps in. Good news steps in. New ideas steps in. Prosperity steps in. Newness steps in. Light steps in. Deliverance steps in. Everything good steps in. Hallelujah.
1. MODECAI – Esther 7 v 10
“So, they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then was the king’s wrath pacified.”
When God stepped into the affairs of Mordecai, the conspiracy of Haman backfired. I pray for you; as God steps into your matter, every opposition against you shall backfire in Jesus name.
2. MAN, BY THE POOL OF BETHESDA – John 5 v 1 – 8
When God stepped into the case of that impotent man at the Pool of Bethesda, the under-listed yokes were broken instantly.
• Yoke of long-time sickness
• Yoke of Inability to be helped
• Yoke of Impotence
Let the Lord step into that ailing part of your body for an instant healing in Jesus name.
3. AT THE WEDDING IN CANA OF GALILEE – John 2 v 1 – 10
When Jesus stepped into the place, there was an immediate transformation and these yokes were destroyed
• Yoke of Reproach
• Yoke of Inadequacy
• Yoke of Sudden Lack
• Yoke of Lack of Provision
4. AT THE TOMB OF LAZARUS – John 11 v 38; John 12 v 10
When Jesus stepped in, the under-listed yokes were broken.
• Yoke of Sudden Death
• Yoke of death at all cost (Psalm 41 v 5)
• Yoke of the grave
5. SIMON PETER – Luke 5 v 1 – 6
Haven laboured for so long without results. Frustration sets in despite his being a skilful fisherman. But when he released his boat for the Master’s usage, Jesus stepped in and massive testimonies happened. The under-listed yokes were broken.
• Yoke of Sweat and Struggles
• Yoke of Toiling without Results
• Yoke of Frustration
• Yoke of Disappointment
• Yoke of Efforts being wasted
6. WIDOW OF NAIN – Luke 7 v 11 – 17; 2 Cor. 4 8 & 9
She was experiencing continuous misfortunes. Jesus arrived at the right time to wake up her dead son. Jesus stepped into her case and her joy was restored. The underlisted yokes were broken:
• Yoke of Frustration
• Yoke of Loneliness
• Yoke of Losses
• Yoke of Untimely death
• Yoke of Depression
• Yoke of Repeated Affliction
• Yoke of Being Sorrowful
7. BLIND BARTIMAEUS – Mark 10 v 46 – 52
He had been a well-known beggar in his environment. The moment Jesus was passing by and he heard, he cried and invited Jesus to have mercy on him. Jesus stepped into his despondent situation and his story changed positively. The underlisted yokes were broken.
• Yoke of Blindness
• Yoke of Opposing Voices
• Yoke of Begging
• Yoke of Low Life
8. THE WOMAN WITH THE ISSUE OF BLOOD – Mark 5 v 25 – 34
Her situation was pathetic. She was ostracised, rejected and exploited by medical doctors but when Jesus stepped into her case, the healer healed her completely. The following yokes were broken.
• Yoke of Long-time ailment
• Yoke of Filthiness
• Yoke of Suffering
• Yoke of Wasteful spending
• Yoke of Treatment without betterment
9. AT CREATION – Genesis 1 v 1 – 3
God stepped into the formless, void and dark situations. He commanded lights and other development.
10. ISRAEL IN CAPTIVITY – Exodus 3 v 7 & 8
After 430 years in captivity & Slavery, the Almighty God stepped in to deliver and set his people (Israel) free.
11. AT THE RED SEA – Exodus 14
God stepped into the Red Sea blockage miraculously and made a way for his people. Every Red sea on your way to your promised land shall give way in Jesus name.
12. AT JORDAN – Joshua 3 v 14 – 17
God stepped in dramatically and parted Jordan River for the Israelites.
13. AT JERICHO – Joshua 6 v 20
God stepped in to crumble Jericho wall preventing the Israelites.
14. AT DAGON SHRINE – 1 Sam. 5 v 1 – 5
God stepped in by disgracing Dagon Shrine. By His power, he dismantled Dagon, breaking it to pieces. Any satanic altar sponsoring afflictions against you shall be scattered by fire in Jesus name.
15. MOUNT CARMEL CONTEST – 1 King 18 v 20 – 40
The prophets of Baal were humiliated after several efforts to call down fire. God stepped in to defend his name as Prophet Elijah prayed, fire fell from heaven to consume the burnt sacrifice and the prophets of Baal were brutally slaughtered.
16. JOSEPH – Genesis 41 v 14 – 57
God stepped into the situations of Joseph right from the time he was sold into slavery, put in the pit, to Potiphar’s house saga that led him to the prison. God was with him in every inch of the journey. At the end of the day the Almighty God stepped in and made him a Prime Minister in a strange land.
17. FAMINE IN SAMARIA – 2 Kings 7 v 1 – end
There was a terrible famine in Samaria. God spoke of abundance through Prophet Elisha and by the time God stepped in, the prophesy of abundance came to pass. Every promise of God for you shall come to pass in Jesus name.
18. JACOB IN LABAN’S HOUSE – Genesis 31 v 1 – end
After almost twenty years (Gen. 31 v 38) of intense manipulation in Laban’s house, God stepped in to deliver Jacob and brought him into prosperity.
19. SARAH – Genesis 18 v 10
After eighty-nine years of waiting, God stepped into her case and gave her a baby boy Isaac.
20. DAUGHTERS OF ZELOPHEHAD – Numbers 36 v 6
God heard their complaints of inheritance denial and stepped in by restoring back to them their birth right.
SOME THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN GOD STEPS IN
1. When God steps in, He wipes away tears of sorrow.
2. When God steps in, things begin to move well as God’s plan
3. When God steps in, heavens and the earth will move to favor us
4. When God steps in, you become the candidate of an unmerited favor
5. When God steps in, that thing that looks dead will receive life of God (John 5 v 25)
6. When God steps in, darkness fades away and the light of God shines
7. When He steps in, all disturbances step out
8. When God steps in, all difficulties step out
9. When He steps in, impossibilities become possible
10. When God steps in, failure steps out and rain of success steps in
11. When God steps in, He removes shame and reproach
12. When God steps in, He restructures lives and rearranges your destiny
13. When God steps in, He heals wound and removes scars
14. When God steps in, He brings about full restoration.
15. When God steps in, He removes obstacles and barriers
16. When God steps in, He lifts embargoes and sieges.
17. When God steps in, He stills the storm of your life.
18. When God steps in, He covers your nakedness
19. When God steps in, He makes you a miracle
20. When God steps in, He decorates your destiny
21. When God steps in, He gives you a new song
22. When God steps in, lack turns into provision and abundance.
23. When God steps in, What doctors said is a hopeless situation turns out to be miraculously cured.
24. When God steps in, People who dislike you will have a changed attitude. (In school, at work, family friends and etc. You are favoured).
25. When God steps in, Strong Love. Couples who can’t stand each other and are at the brink of divorce, suddenly see past it all and are willing to give each other their best.
26. When God steps in, Favour and Acceptance. Example: Job Interviews, Business Contracts, marrying into a new family, being accepted in a Team etc. (He removes the spirit of dislike/hatred).
27. When God steps in, you have Guidance. Not going around life in circles. What should take you 3 months, doesn’t take you 3 years.
28. When God steps in, Brilliant innovative ideas for your profession, business, or for where ever your passion lies. As you know, one simple idea could change your life.
29. When God steps in, Heaven sends help. Out of the blue, people you don’t know, will cross your path to help/support you. Some will remain friends, some you will never meet again. I call them Destiny Helpers.
30. When God steps in, you will be blessed with the spirit of Discernment. The ability to see past a person’s good looks, polished talk, smile, attitude. Also, for business deals etc.
31. When God steps in, A person at the brink of suicide suddenly realizes that there is a lot to live for. Spirit of Depression leaves them. (2 Corinthians 4 v 8 & 9)
32. When God steps in, Conditions will start shifting in your favour.
33. When God steps in, “Run-away” teens will feel the urge to return and be reunited with parents and family. No one will force them to.
34. When God steps in, Forgiveness comes easily and you feel at peace.
35. When God steps in, a woman considered barren will prove science wrong and one day hold her own baby.
36. When God steps in, no worries/stress because you are confident that God has it all under control.
37. When God steps in, In spite of challenges (life’s not a bed of roses) You will still have the inner strength to carry on with life and strength left over to help others who are needy.
38. When God steps in, Addicts will find the power to overcome addictions that normally control them.
39. When God steps in, life doesn’t become a struggle.
40. When God steps in, Victory follows you. If people plan to bring you down. They won’t succeed and will only end up turning against themselves. That includes Terrorists, but we have to pay the price through prayer.
41. When God steps in, every day, you have a smile and something to be grateful for.
Psalm 107 v 20
“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
1. Today Heaven steps into your case in Jesus name.
2. Whatever that is not of God in your life troubling your destiny, I command it to move out in Jesus name.
3. Whatever is in your foundation, roots, defiling your destiny, I order it out now in Jesus name.
4. I hereby expose your root and foundation unto Holy Ghost fire for cleansing and deliverance in Jesus name.
5. All bitterness in your destiny, life, marriage, finance, I command them to vanish by fire in the name of Jesus.
6. Today, I ask in the name of Jesus that your deliverance shall be all complete round about in Jesus name.
7. Today you are delivered from sicknesses, untimely death, Lack & poverty, frustration in Jesus name.
8. Whatever that must go down for you to come up, let it go down now in Jesus name.
9. All unrighteous decree issued against you, I nullified them in Jesus name.
10. From today all the words of evil broadcasters in your life shall no more prosper in Jesus name.
11. All words of bitterness released into your destiny, I command them withdrawn in Jesus name.
12. All occult gadgets stationed around you to monitor your life, I command their destruction in Jesus name.
13. Anyone here, that the enemies have concluded your case that you will not go beyond where you are, in the name of Jesus, I frustrate, disgrace and destroy that conclusion.
14. All that must leave, disappear, die, be destroyed in your house for you to prosper and testify after this programme, let Holy Spirit carry out an emergency raid before you get home to effect it in Jesus name.
15. Whatever you might have lost in your life, whatever the enemy might have stolen from you, by divine royal decree, I command restoration in Jesus name.
16. You will not die for anyone to live in Jesus name.
17. You will not fail for anyone to succeed in Jesus name.
18. You will not fall for anyone to rise in Jesus name.
19. You will not fall for your enemies to rejoice in Jesus name.
20. Your life will not end suddenly in Jesus name.
21. This year will not end until your case is settled in Jesus name.
22. You shall not enter the new year with
• As a beggar
23. Prison, Police custody, captivity, mortuary, Hospitals are not your portions this year in Jesus name.
24. You shall end the year fulfilled in Jesus name.
25. You shall end this year glorifying God and rejoicing in Jesus name.
Any tragedy fashioned against me and my family backfire.
In Jesus name, backfire
1. According to Psalm 67 v 1, O Lord, be merciful unto me and cause Your face to shine upon me in Jesus name.
2. O Lord my Father, step into my marriage/work/finance in Jesus name
3. Any power saying NO to the YES of God in my life, die in Jesus name
4. Any negative word, negative prophecies and predictions working against my progress, be nullified in Jesus name.
5. Evil covenants I entered into knowingly or unknowingly, or entered into by my parents and my ancestors on my behalf, working against me, be nullified in Jesus name.
6. Yokes of failure and stagnancy operating in my life, break by fire in Jesus name
7. Any palace of strangers erected against my life, home and work, scatter by fire in Jesus name
8. Any pit of failure and non-achievement dug for me, swallow up your diggers in Jesus name
9. According to Isaiah 54 v 15 every gathering of evil elders of my father’s house against my glory, scatter in Jesus name
10. Any agent of darkness monitoring me about in order to hinder my progress, die in Jesus name
11. Any limitation or hindrance on my way this year, be removed in Jesus name
12. Any evil mark of identification or incisions attracting failure and afflictions into my life, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name
13. Every embargo on the way of my progress, be lifted by fire in Jesus name
14. Arrow of failure and reproach fired against my life, family and work, come out and backfire in Jesus name.
15. Witchcraft altars erected against my work and progress, catch fire in Jesus name
16. Any image/effigy/materials representing me on any evil altar, be roasted by fire in Jesus name
17. Evil priests ministering on any evil altar against me, my family and my work, die on your assignment in Jesus name.
18. Every wall of Jericho on my progress, collapse in Jesus name
19. My destiny will not be manipulated in Jesus name
20. I reject manipulation in Jesus name
21. According to Matt 15 v 13 any evil plantation in my body programmed by power of darkness through dreams to hinder my progress, be uprooted by fire in Jesus name
22. Any Goliath harassing my destiny, I stone you to death in Jesus name
23. Anointing to start and finish well fall on me Jesus name
24. Anointing of an overcomer fall on me in Jesus name.
25. O Lord my father, turn all my sweats to joy in the name of Jesus.
26. O lord, step into my life and remove every curse placed upon my life and progress in the name of Jesus.
27. O Lord, step in and make every Red Sea in my life a dry land for me to walk into miracle in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, by your hand of mercy that brought Israelites out of the slavery, I engage that hand of mercy to bring me out of the slavery in the name of Jesus.
29. As from today, in the name of Jesus I will no longer struggle in life in Jesus name.
30. I give you all the glory and adorations for stepping into my matter in Jesus name.