SCRIPTURES: Exodus Chapters 1-15 (Note 1:7-14; 2:23-25; 3:7-8 & 19; 10:28-29; 12:41)
Romans 8:1-end (Note v. 21) Psalm 18:46-48 (Note also vv. 49-50); 20:8;
69:18; 71:1-6 Daniel 9:9
CONFESSION: Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the captives of the righteous be delivered? But thus says the LORD: Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered; for God will contend with him who contends with me, and He will save my children. And the LORD will feed them who oppress me with their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know that He, the LORD, He is my Saviour and my Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob (Isaiah 49:24-26).
7And the LORD said: I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their TASKMASTERS, for I know their sorrows. 8So I HAVE COME DOWN TO DELIVER THEM OUT OF THE HAND OF THE EGYPTIANS, AND TO BRING THEM UP FROM THAT LAND TO A GOOD AND LARGE LAND, TO A LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY…. [emphasis added].
lavery is agonizing, torturous, and wickedly frustrating. The Apostle Paul says in 2 Corinthians 11:20, “For you put up with it if one brings you into bondage, if one devours you, if one takes from you, if one exalts himself, if one strikes you on the face.” Slavery is inability to enjoy freedom. It is being confined against your will, always conforming to the whims and caprices of the slave master. Slavery is terrible.
However, God has made provisions of absolute freedom for us through the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 8:32 says it all: “He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?” But the devil is as busy as ever. He is still “going to and fro on the earth, and walking back and forth on it” (Job 1:7; 2:2) to enslave people in diverse ways.
- The devil is denying many people the joy of divine health by using their bodies to test demonic, evil weapons. This is slavery!
- Many brilliant people with strings of academic achievements are living substandard lives. The enemy has caged their productivity. This is slavery!
- Many have dreams of labouring, carrying heavy loads, writing difficult examinations, seeing themselves in their former schools, houses, etc.; climbing dangerous mountains, falling from great heights – these are signs of slavery.
- Many, despite all their labour and efforts in life, hardly achieve any success. And when they do, it is LIMITED, short-lived. Some fail woefully at the edge of success while others die in slavery. This is terrible!
- Many are in swimming in opulence; they are in the midst of comfort. People from outside envy them, but, in reality, they are suffering: a dark power within is enslaving and frustrating them. Slavery!
- Many people make efforts to arise and arrive at their land of achievement, but slavery prevents their rising. It makes impossible the flight to their Canaan of fulfillment. This is slavery!
- Many people are wandering on the same spot for years. They can’t move beyond a radius because of an invisible chain tying them down. They are under an unexplainable dragging down, unfulfilled promises, stagnation and retardation. This is slavery!
- In Genesis 26:19-22, if God enabled Isaac to get to his Rehoboth after many contentions while digging at Esek and Sitnah, you, too, shall be delivered from every contention, in Jesus’ name!
- In Genesis 42:6, “Now Joseph was governor over the land; and it was he who sold to all the people of the land. And Joseph’s brothers came and bowed down before him with their faces to the earth.” If the very brothers of Joseph who oppressed and sold him into slavery could be made to bow before him even as he provided for their sustenance in famine, the Lord God, too, shall make your oppressors bow before you even as they shall depend upon you for their sustenance, in the name of Jesus.
- In Exodus 2:23-25, the cry of the children of Israel in bondage came up unto God and He heard them and remembered and respected His covenant. He will hear your cry, too, and remember the covenant of your NEW BIRTH by the blood of Jesus, and deliver you, in the name of Jesus.
- In Exodus 14:30, “So the LORD saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians, and Israel saw the Egyptians dead on the seashore.” This shall be your testimony, too, upon all the Egyptians troubling your Israel, in Jesus’ name.
- In Joshua 5:9, “Then the LORD said to Joshua, ‘This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you.’” I prophesy that God shall take away from you every reproach of slavery, in the name of Jesus.
- In 1 Samuel 17:1–end, the Bible has recorded for us the confrontation between David and Goliath. Goliath harassed and enslaved the children of Israel for forty days (v. 16), but v. 51 confirmed the death of the Philistine champion! By the spirit of prophecy, let every evil champion sponsoring slavery and embarrassment against you receive the judgment of bitter defeat, in the name of Jesus.
- In Zechariah 3:1-8, God removed the filthy garments of slavery from Joshua the high priest and gave him a change of raiment. I see you and your entire household wearing the garment of FREEDOM, with the work of your hands, in the name of Jesus.
CONFESSION OF FAITH
I will stand firmly henceforth in the liberty wherewith Christ has made me free. I will not be entangled again with any yoke of slavery, in Jesus’ name.
- Every doorway that is opened to slavery in my life, be closed today, in the name of Jesus.
- From the bondage of slavery, my life, my work, my marriage, my finances, my family, my spiritual life, my project, etc., BE DELIVERED, in Jesus’ name.
- Every dark power sponsoring slavery in my life, be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
- The miracle-working power of the Almighty God that delivered the Israelites from a 430-year-old slavery in Egypt, deliver me totally from any form of slavery by fire, in the name of Jesus. (Be repeating aggressively, “Deliver me by fire, in the name of Jesus.”)
- Every altar of slavery in my family house ministering slavery against my welfare, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Invisible garment of slavery on me and my handiwork, burn by fire, in Jesus name.
- Every covenant of slavery made at my birth and in my place of birth, break, in Jesus’ name.
- By the power that smote Goliath, O Lord, arise and fight all my evil champions, in the name of Jesus.
- Every burden I have been carrying for years, be lifted off my shoulders, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of slavery on my neck, break and be destroyed by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Every obstruction of slavery on my pathway to miracles and breakthroughs, clear off by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every root of slavery in my life, die by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Every stubborn diviner devising slavery against me day and night, run mad according to Isaiah 44:25, in Jesus’ name.
- From the valley of slavery, O Lord, take me to the mountain of fulfillment, in Jesus’ name.
- From the land of slavery, O Lord, take me to the land of possession, in Jesus’ name.
- From the dungeon of slavery, O Lord, pull me out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- From the gallows of Haman constructed for me and my family, O Lord, deliver me, in the name of Jesus.
- Those things I have believed God for over the years, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, enforce all my heavenly-ordained blessings, in Jesus’ name.
- Thank the Lord for His freedom you will begin to enjoy henceforth, in the name of Jesus.
Invest in the Word, prayers, service to God, obedience to the Holy Spirit, spiritual retreat, giving and holiness.
You are blessed.
The Lord reigns forever!