“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force” Matthew 11 v 12
WHY YOU MUST PRAY WARFARE PRAYERS TO ACTIVATE YOUR TESTIMONIES
- Luke 18 v 1 “And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.”
- Psalm 65 v 2 “O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come”
- Mathew 11 v 12 – “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force”
- Psalm 55 v 16 & 17 “As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice”
- g upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple.
- 11 v 9 – “Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another”
- 19 v 21 “And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.”
- Exodus 22 v 18 – “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.”
- 15 v 2 – “And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, whither shall we go forth? Then thou shalt tell them, thus saith the Lord; such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.”
- Isaiah 54 v 15 – “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me, whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake
- Luke 19 v 27 – “But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.”
- Jeremiah 48 v 10 – “Cursed be he that doeth the work of the Lord deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.”
- Psalm 6 v 10 – “All my enemies shall be ashamed and greatly troubled; they shall turn back and be put to shame in a moment”
- Psalm 5 v 10 – “Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee”
- Psalm 21 v 10 – “Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.”
- Psalm 28 v 4 – “Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the works of their hands; render to them their desert.”
- Psalm 18 v 37; – “I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.”
- Psalm 18 v 38 – “I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.”
- Psalm 18 v 42 – “Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.”
In Psalm 7 v 9a – “O Let the wickedness of the wicked come TO AN END….”
COME TO AN END means:
- To cease
- To stop existing
- To be eradicated
- To be put off
- To be put out – Job 18 v 5
- To be annihilated
- To discontinue
- To terminate
- God wants to terminate the wickedness in your life.
- That is when you can have testimonies.
- The problem in your life is an evil attachment that God wants to cut off by His power.
Isaiah 6 v 1 “In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple”
That problem in your life stands for the spiritual King Uzziah. It must die for you to sing a new song.
Read more: Breaking-the-covenant-of-death
- Zech. 11 v 9 “Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off; let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another”
- So, beloved it is highly scriptural to address your battles to die, so you can fulfill destiny.
To every deep trouble, there must be deep prayers.
Job 14 v 1 “Man, that is born of a woman is of few days and FULL OF TROUBLE”
- No life is trouble free
- Unto every life, storms will blow.
- Storms don’t have respect for your age
- Troubles are in categories
Dan. 2 v 22
“He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”
SURFACE, SECRET AND DEEP TROUBLES.
Psalm 42 v 7 “Deep calleth unto the Deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me”.
- Only Deep Prayers can tackle deep Problems/Troubles
- Traps set for RATS will not work for ELEPHANTS
- The Minerals that can give you wealth are not on the surface but deep inside the ground and you need to dig deep to get them.
- No more time for FASHION PARADE in churches.
- Ignorant people criticize prayer ministries and many of them are suffering in their ignorance.
- Don’t mix your problems with PRIDE
WHY MUST YOU PRAY ALOUD
- Psalm 55 v 16 & 17 – “As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning, and at noon will I pray and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice”.
- Psalm 50 v 15 – “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me”.
- Joel 2 v 32a – “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered”:
- Acts 2 v 21 – “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved”.
- Mark 3 v 27 – “No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house”
Read more: Breaking-the-covenant-of-death
- The enemies don’t grant freedom easily, you must get it forcefully.
- The world is not a playground but a battle ground.
- In this battle, it is either you kill or you get killed.
- Soft and apologetic prayers are useless in spiritual warfare.
- Satan has a highly organized network.
- Until you confront you cannot conquer.
- The enemies always want to steal, kill and destroy.
- One may make heaven but it is a matter of choice whether to die like Lazarus or like Abraham, as illustrated in the bible. It is in your hands to decide.
- It is a disaster to behold the Mountain of promises and not get there.
- Breakthroughs are born in the womb of Battles.
- You cannot match the devil’s might with prayers of low potency.
- Only stretched cords can produce melodies.
- Until you put a tea of bag in hot water, the flavour won’t come out.
- Your attitude in prayers determines your success altitude.
- Satan is always jealous of Good things and will fight to stop them at all cost.
- Spiritual violence is equal to Aggression expressed to achieve a goal
- Spiritual Force is equal to the right application of Power to get something done.
Beloved, pray with STRONG FAITH and GREAT EXPECTATIONS. You will sing a NEW SONG in Jesus precious name.
YOU ARE THE NEXT TESTIFIER!