James 1 v 2 – 6; Jeremiah 29 v 11; 12; Jeremiah 33 v 3; Isaiah 49 v 15, 16, 2 Cor. 4; 2 Sam. 7 v 1; Deut. 20 v 4; Deut. 1 v 30; Deut 3 v 22; Isaiah 14 v 3; Job 20 v 5; Exodus 14 v 13; 14; Isaiah 54 v 13
“I know the thoughts of God towards me on that matter, it is the thought of peace; God will give me my expected end” Jeremiah 29 v 11(KJV)
Our God is the creator, manager and controller of the universe, and He is the only one without issues. Everyone who is human has issues in one area or the other. The only one who is free from issues is the dead.
God allows us to have issues, so He can checkmate us from growing larger than ourselves. In fact, if there are no issues in life, probably no one will come to church or even seek God for solutions. There is a hole, a vacuum in the life of every man or woman which only God can fill. The process would always repeat itself, so we may keep trusting God or wait on him instead of thinking that our strength can do it.
James 1 v 2 – 6 say, “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into diverse temptations, knowing that the trying of your faith worketh patience, but let patience have her perfect work that ye may be perfect wanting nothing, He who lack wisdom, let him ask of God that giveth to all men liberally and ….not and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering, for he that waveth is like the wave of the sea driver with the wind and tossed to and fro” (KJV)
God is your banner – Jehovah Nissi, and He is leading you unto victory on that matter, according to the scripture above, only count it all joy when He is taking you through the rough terrain. He is the supreme commander responsible of our affairs both in the heavens and on earth, and He has at no time and will not at any time lose a battle.
The word of God is all you need to survive in times of troubles, tribulations and challenges. Jeremiah 29 v 11, 12, God is saying concerning you “For I know the thoughts I think towards you sayeth the Lord, the thought of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end. Then ye shall call upon me and ye shall go and pray unto me and I will harken unto you”
According to the scripture above, the thoughts of God towards you are those of peace to give you a projected end. For example, the anticipated end of a pregnancy is for a child to be delivered safely and for the mother to carry the baby in her hands. For every problem, the anticipated end of that problem is a solution that will translate one unto the peace of God.
- In business, the projected end is profit
- In any examination; the expected end is a success.
- As a single brother or sister, the anticipated end is marriage.
- The expected end of a couple in marriage is to have children, be happy in the marriage and age gracefully.
Isaiah 49 v 15, 16 “Can a woman forget her sucking child that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Ye they may forget, yet I will not forget”
When a child wants to suck the breasts of the mother, and the baby yearns for the milk by crying, can such a mother turn deaf ears to the baby’s cry? Eaven at adulthood, no parent would easily forget a child whom they have suffered so much on. God is saying, notwithstanding in this human scenario, peradventure the woman forgets her child, He (God) is giving you an assurance that He will never forget you who is the work of His hands. There is therefore, no reason why you should allow that situation to break you down and push you into depression. No matter how big that issue is, God is infinitely bigger. Psalm 34 v 19 says “many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivereth him out of them all”
Today, God will deliver you from all your issues in Jesus’ name..
2 Corinthians 4 v 16, 17 “For which cause we faint not, but thou our outward man perishes, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction which is but for a moment worketh for us a far more exceeding external weight of glory”
You must understand that there is no permanent problem in life. Issues and challenges will come and go. People in the past had their individual share of issues, so also do we now, and people coming after us have their individual share. However, the a pleasant news is that there is a place and a time of overcoming those problems.
Jesus said, “In this world ye shall have tribulations, be of good cheers, I have overcome the world”
Issues are designed to turn to your favour, to turn out unto miracles and testimonies because with God, there are no incurable or unsolvable problems, He has the final say on any matter or issue. People who are asking why there are so many battles in their lives? The following are the things you must engage to escape the battles.
- Ensure that you have a quality walk with God.
- If you have broken the principles of God (cistern) in any area, please mend these areas.
- Let the word of God dwell richly in you at all times.
- Serve God and follow his principles.
- Love God for who He is and not what you can get from Him. Let the love be unconditional.
- Run away from sin and live Holy.
- Become an intercessor and pray for other people who have the same type of issues as you purpose to carry their burdens through intercession and God will answer your own prayers. An example is Joseph’s intercession for other prisoners (particularly the Chief Butler) in Egypt, and he eventually made it out of the prison himself, and not only that, he also became the second-in-command in Egypt.
2 Sam. 7 v 1 – “And it came to pass when the king sat in his house, and the Lord had given him rest roundabout from all his enemies”
- God Will grant you rest on that issue in Jesus’ name. When God grants you rest, it means the issue is solved totally and not partially or in a measure. Isaiah 14 v 3 the Bibles says, “It shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall give you rest from you sorrow, your fear and the hard bondage that have made you to serve”
- The enemy is just harassing you for nothing. God who is the lion of the tribe of Judah, will appear and devour that dark lion roaring against you on that matter, so you can enter your season of rest in the name of Jesus. Job 20 v 5 – “The triumphing of the wicked is short and the joy of the hypocrite is for a while” This means; that problem is just for a while, and you can tell the devil to his face that he is a liar and cannot harass you any longer on that matter because God says it will soon be over.
- God wants to take over that issue from you. Joshua 23 v 3 “And ye have seen all that the Lord your God hath done to these nations because of you for the Lord your God is He that hath fought for you.”
No matter the issue/problem or affliction, when God fights for you, He will deliver you, and you will have your freedom. The bible says the Lord will fight for you, and you will hold your peace. (Exodus 14 v 14)
Deut 1 v 30 said, “The Lord your God which goeth before you, He shall fight for you according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes.” I declare upon you that God will fight for you in the name of Jesus.
In Deut 3 v 22, there is a re-assurance that God will arise and fight for you, so there is absolutely no reason for you to fear those adversaries. I prophesy upon you that on that same matter that is making you to cry, God will fight for you in Jesus’ name.
Why are you afraid? Has the bible not said in Deut. 20 v 4; that “God is the one that goes with you in all situations and circumstances, to challenge your enemies and fight for you, so that He can save you from their hold”?
As you believe God and His word, He will fight for you, and He will save you, your family members and your business in the name of Jesus. Exodus 14 v 13, 14.
Do you have issues in the area of decision making?
- Business decisions
- Marital decisions
- Decisions bothering of life
Proverbs 3 v 5, 6 “trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and He will direct your paths”
As you put all your matters before God in terms of decision making, He is the one who has the blueprint and the compass of your life in his hands, and He will direct your thoughts unto taking the right decisions.
Do you have issues in the areas of security and protection? Hear what the God says concerning that in Isaiah 43 v 2, 3, 4 “When you pass through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy one of Israel, thy saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and S’eba for thee, therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life”.
God is saying in this scripture that whoever wants to tamper with your safety in Him shall go for your sake
Do you have issues with your strength or is your strength failing? God who is the giver of strength wants to renew that failing strength.
Isaiah 40 v 28 – 31 says “Hast thou not known hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord the creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding…they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint”
Wherever you are fainting in strength now, receive the power of God for renewed strength in the name of Jesus. Where your strength is low, receive brand new strength from God in the name of Jesus.
- O! Lord, attend to all issues in my life in Jesus name.
- The expected end of every matter in my life, the Lord shall give unto me in Jesus name.
- On that matter concerning me, my family and my work, God will have compassion on me in Jesus name.
- On that matter, God will not forget me, and he will have compassion on me in Jesus name.
- O! Lord, by your compassion, deliver me from issues troubling my settlement in Jesus name.
- Concerning that matter (mention it) Jesus will encounter me in Jesus name.
- My challenges will give up in Jesus name.
- My issues shall become my testimonies in Jesus name.
- My testimonies will encourage others in Jesus name.
- On that issue (mention it) God will give me rest round about in Jesus name.
- O! Lord my father, give me rest round about on that issue in Jesus name.
- Every lion of darkness roaring against me on that matter shall be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
- Every negative issue in my life, expire in Jesus name.
- The triumphing of the wicked in my life, shall be cut short today in Jesus name.
- On that issue (mention it) O, Lord fight for me in Jesus name.
- O! Lord my father, concerning issues of decision making in my life, direct my paths in Jesus name.
- The steps of my children, my children, my husband/wife, O! Lord direct them in Jesus name.
- O! Lord by your mercy, direct my business decisions in Jesus name.
- Any power that wants to tamper with my safety, that of family members, they shall go for our sake in Jesus name.
- Because I wait on God on every issue, He will renew my strength, I will mount up with wings as eagles, I will run and not be weary, I will walk and not faint in the name of Jesus.
- Concerning every issue in my life, my family and my work, O Lord, take over in Jesus name.
- Anointing for settlement on that matter concerning me, my family and my work, fall upon me in Jesus name.
- On that issue that is beyond me (mention it) I receive the anointing for settlement in Jesus name.
- Anointing for round about settlement, fall upon me in Jesus name.