Ex. 14:14; Ex. 15:3-19; Job 18:5-end; Deut. 9:1-4; Numbers 33:52-56; Deut. 32:22-26; 2 Cor. 10:4-5; Romans 8:35-39; Romans 16:20; Jer. 51:1-end; Jer. 50:25-40, Isa. 29:6; Ps. 11:6;Isa. 30:30-31; Ps. 83:1-end (note v. 9, 13-18) Ps. 35:1-end; Ps. 2:1-end; (Ps. 70, 71, 64, 58, 59, 27, 28, 31, 23, 91, 109, 140, 68, 53) Ps. 29:1 – 40.
Arise! O Lord for my sake, let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul, let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my HURT (Ps. 71:13). Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera (Judges 5:20), as to Jabin at the brook of Kishon. O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind. As the fire burns a wood and as the flame sets the mountains on fire; so, persecute them with your tempest, and make them afraid with your storm, fill their faces with shame; that they may seek your name, O Lord. Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea! Let them be put to shame that men may know that you whose name is JEHOVAH are the most high over all the earth (Ps. 83:9; 13 – 18).
Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till everyone submit himself with pieces of silver, scatter thou the people that delight in war against my life, home, work, ministry in the name of Jesus. (Ps. 68:30). Deliver me out of the mire and let me not sink, let me be delivered from them that hate me and out of the deep waters. Let not the waterflood overflow me, my home, work and calling (Ps. 69:14 – 15). Deliver me from my enemies O God, defend me from them that rise up against me. (Ps. 59:1-2)
Deliver me from the workers of iniquity and save me from bloody men. I declare that through my God I shall do valiantly, for He it is that shall tread down my enemies. My God will arise and trouble all the troublers of my Israel in Jesus name. (Amen).
In one great prayer meeting somewhere in Nigeria, a humble Apostle of God made an unusual altar call inviting witches in attendance who had just drunken human blood and eaten human flesh, to surrender their lives to God. Surprisingly, many people responded, confessed their sins and became children of God. HOW ABOUT THOSE THEY HAD
Beloved, you must rise up in warfare to destroy the plans of your enemies otherwise you will be their victim. In any battle, it is either you fight and win or be destroyed (Ex. 15:3). The Lord is a man of war, the Lord is his name. (Ex. 14:14) The Lord shall fight for you and ye shall hold your peace. “Now these are the nations which the Lord left, to prove Israel by them, even as many of Israel as had not known all the wars of Canaan. Only that the generations of the children of Israel might know, TO TEACH THEM WAR, at least such as before knew nothing thereof” Judges 3:1-2.
Beloved, this is the summary of the lessons from the war college of the almighty. As long as the war between good and evil; light and darkness, positive and negative forces continues, we must fight to possess our possession.
WHO ARE THE TROUBLERS OF YOUR ISRAEL?
(Matt. 15:13; Matt. 3:10, Ps. 27; Eph. 6;12)
1. Those anti-Christ elements working to prevent you from making Heaven, Gal. 5:19-21; Rev. 21:27; Rev. 22:15
2. Those making you cry sorrowfully in your private closet (Ps. 2)
3. Those Night caterers feeding you in the dream, thereby causing you afflictions (Ps. 59:2,6)
4. Those circulating your names for evil, evil friends and evil broadcasters (Ps. 83:1-5)
5. Those sponsoring problems against your welfare seasonally or regularly (Ps. 83:13 – 18)
6. Those problem repairers, expanders and elongators (Ps. 58:1 – 11)
7. Those jailing and caging your benefits in evil warehouses. (Zech. 9:12)
8. Those satanic elders at the gate regulating your progress. (Ezek. 11:1 – 13)
9. Those wounding you with evil hidden covenants, oaths, promises and vows with satanic trade by batter (Gal. 3:13)
10. Those with evil tongues and sepulchre throats (Rom. 3:13 – 18)
11. Those fighting you from the pit of Hell (Isa. 14:12 – 15)
12. Those who delight in War Against your entire life (Ps. 68:30)
13. The eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood (Ps. 27:1-2)
14. Those who rejoice at your mistakes and reproaches (Ps. 27:12)
15. Those who do not want new things to manifest in your life (Ps. 31:1 – 6)
16. Those mounting barriers and roadblocks on your way to breakthrough (Esther 7:10)
17. Those ancestral powers laying claim to ownership of your life (Lam. 5:7 – 8)
18. Those burning strange candles and incense against you (Job 18:5 – 6)
19. Those consulting oracles and carrying sacrifices to wound you (Isa. 44:25 – 26)
20. Those shooting evil arrows day and night in order to paralyse you (Ps. 64)
21. Those night sexual partners, those injecting you with drugs while sleeping (Ps. 34:21)
22. Those using evil wisdom to make enquiries about your life and then report back to them in the Dark Esoteric Kingdom (Esther 5:14)
23. Those who plant unprofitable trees in the garden of your life (Matt. 13:24 – 30)
24. Those evil hands scattering when you are gathering (1 Kings 13:1-5)
25. Those saying, can anything good come out of your Israel? (John 1:46)
Beloved, arise as a soldier of Jehovah, learn from the scriptures the antics of the enemies, know about their weapons, get adequate knowledge about the weapons of our own warfare 2 Cor. 10: 3 – 6 in order to dismantle the enemy’s stronghold. Practice and train in the School of Prophetic Warfare. Learn to send forth the word of God (Ps. 107:20), for offence and defence.
MAY THE LORD DEPEND ON YOU. (AMEN)
Please confess Ephesians 6:12 – 17
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins gird about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking up the shield of faith wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God”.
• Sing these songs
a. Arise O Lord, let your enemies be scattered …. (Ps. 68:1)
b. As I go into the battle, in the name of Jesus, I am a winner
c. We are able to go up, and take the country
Though the giants
1. Every satanic standing order set up in the kingdom of darkness to disgrace my life, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
2. Every Sennarcherib (II Kings 19) troubling my welfare, perish with your messengers in Jesus name.
3. Any evil champion after the order of Goliath harassing my life, be stoned to death in Jesus name.
4. Evil gathering and gatherers (night and day) against my rising up, by the stones of emptiness (Isa. 34:11) scatter by fire in Jesus name.
5. Any power jingling the bell of sorrow and backwardness over my life, work and ministry, perish by fire in Jesus name.
6. Those powers who may want to rise up against my advancement henceforth, be paralysed by fire in Jesus name.
7. Secrets of the enemies in my home, work and life, be uncovered in Jesus name.
8. Every evil word or prophecy ever spoken into my life, be withdrawn from creation in Jesus name.
9. Household enemies pursuing me restlessly, be arrested in Jesus name.
10. I shall not be manipulated to death in Jesus name.
11. Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood assigned against the journey of my life, die by fire in Jesus name.
12. Those who delight in war against my life, be scattered in Jesus name.
13. Powers that pull one down at the peak of success, you will not succeed in my life in Jesus name
14. Dark powers wishing me and my family dead before our time, die now in Jesus name.
15. Evil pillars sustaining or supporting problems in my life, be pulled down in Jesus name.
16. Sources of the problems facing me terribly, dry up by fire in Jesus name.
17. All the enemies on assignment to cause havoc in my home, work and life, stumble and fall in Jesus name.
18. Every satanic power hindering revival and restoration in my life, perish by fire in Jesus name.
19. Every grave dug for me and my family members, swallow your diggers in Jesus name.
20. According to Judges 5:20, let the heavenly stars arise and fight on my behalf in Jesus name.
21. According to Jer. 16:16 O ye divine hunters and fishers, engage my enemies in fierce battle and destroy them in Jesus name.
22. According to Deut. 9:1 – 3. All the children of Anakin on my way to outstanding success, be destroyed in Jesus name.
23. O Lion of the tribe of Judah, swallow all satanic lions, animals, birds and reptiles assigned against me in Jesus name.
24. My God shall arise on my behalf, and all my enemies shall scatter in Jesus name.
Thank God for the Victory