WHAT IS OPPRESSION? It means:
- Prolonged abuse
- Continuous cruelty
- Ill treatment
- Malicious treatment
- Unjust treatment
- GOD WILL DELIVER YOU FROM OPPRESSION
- Psalm 34 v 19
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.”
- Psalm 119 v 134
“Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.”
- Acts 10 v 38
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
- Luke 4 v 18 – 19
v.18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,”
v.19 “To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.”
- YOU SHALL BE FAR FROM OPPRESSION
- Isaiah 54 v 14
“In righteousness shalt thou be established, thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear, and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.”
- Psalm 9 v 9
“The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.”
- Psalm 119 v 107
“I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.”
- Nahum 1 v 9
“What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.”
- A WICKED CIRCLE MEANS:
- An evil circle of sequential negative events.
- A series of negative events that are regularly repeated.
- A continuing unpleasant situation created when one problem causes another problem that then makes the first problem worse.
- A vicious circle.
- A complex chain of events reinforcing itself through a feedback loop with detrimental results.
- A VIVID BIBLICAL EXAMPLE OF A WICKED CIRCLE OF OPPRESSION
- Matthew 22 v 23 – 28
v.23 “The same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Him and asked Him”
v.24 saying: “Teacher, Moses said that if a man dies, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife and raise up offspring for his brother.”
v.25 “Now there were with us seven brothers. The first died after he had married, and having no offspring, left his wife to his brother.”
- 26 “Likewise the second also, and the third, even to the seventh.”
v.27 “Last of all the woman died also.”
v.28 “Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her.”
- A man died, having no children.
- His remaining brothers in turn married the wife left behind and they all died one after the other.
- The woman also died.
- This is a classical example of a wicked circle.
- Any wicked circle surrounding your life shall be broken in Jesus name.
- Any wicked circle operating in your family shall be broken in Jesus name.
- Any wicked circle of events, around you now shall be broken in Jesus name.
- GOD WILL DESTROY THAT WICKED CIRCLE AROUND YOU IN JESUS NAME
- Psalm 118 v 10 – 12
v.10 “All nations surrounded me, But in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.”
v.11 “They surrounded me, Yes, they surrounded me; But in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.”
v.12 “They surrounded me like bees; They were quenched like a fire of thorns; For in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.”
v.10 “Though hostile nations surrounded me, I destroyed them all with the authority of the Lord.”
v.11 “Yes, they surrounded and attacked me, but I destroyed them all with the authority of the Lord.”
v.12 “They swarmed around me like bees; they blazed against me like a crackling fire. But I destroyed them all with the authority of the Lord.”
- If you have a divine destiny to fulfil, they will close mark you.
- A good footballer who is a striker, will have some people assigned around him to tackle him.
- People who are about doing great things in life are surrounded by many enemies of progress.
- GOD WILL RELEASE HEAVENLY HOSTS TO DISLODGE AND DISARM THE SURROUNDING WICKED CIRCLE
- 2 kings 6 v 15 – 17
v.15 “And when the servant of the man of God arose early and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city with horses and chariots. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?”
v.16 “So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”
v.17 “And Elisha prayed, and said, “Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.”
- WHEN ONE IS IN A WICKED CIRCLE
- Lamentation 3 v 7 – 9
v.7 “He has hedged me in so that I cannot get out; He has made my chain heavy.”
v.8 “Even when I cry and shout, He shuts out my prayer.”
v.9 “He has blocked my ways with hewn stone; He has made my paths crooked.”
- The person will be confused and miserable.
- The person will be making unexplainable mistakes.
- The person will be a victim of bad occurrences.
- The person will make money but do nothing good with it.
- The person will be under strange powers controlling him.
- The person will be suffering from a terrible addiction.
- The person will be repeating the mistakes made by his parents.
- The person will know the truth but will do otherwise.
- The person will be hearing strange voices controlling him.
- The person will be fighting symptoms instead of the root.
- The persons will be kept far from their place of blessing.
- The person will be having the feeling of strange presence and evil monitoring.
- To give up bad habits becomes a herculean task.
- The person will be attracted to something foolish, destructive & evil.
- To set up a business will be painfully difficult.
- Your helpers will always be in trouble when they make up their mind to help you.
- To concentrate when reading the bible or anything that will add values to you will be difficult.
- You will be eating in your dream during fasting period.
- You will be chasing married men/women, singles and prostitutes about.
- You will be glued to gambling.
- You will be experiencing wicked embargo, delay and limitation.
- Deliverance prayers
- Galatian 3 v 13 & 14
v.13 “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”
v.14 “that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
- Holy Ghost arise in your power 2ce
Ready to deliver, ready to safe…
- Holy Ghost, I need a change by fire
- Holy Ghost fire, set me free
- Break my yoke (2ce)
Holy Ghost fire, break my yoke
- Holy Ghost, break my yoke
Break my yoke
Holy Ghost set me free
Set me free.
- Power and fire of God to break any wicked circle in my life, fall on me in Jesus name.
- Yokes of wicked circle in my life, break by fire in Jesus name.
- Every circle of ……………..……..in my life, break by fire in Jesus name.
- Wicked delay
- Repeated Disappointment
- Sweat and Struggle
- Almost get there
- Failure at the edge of success
- Dashed hopes
- Spending money on non-productive things
- Meeting wrong people
- Rejection and Hatred
- False Accusation
- Constant defeat
- Terrible addiction
- Project Incompletion
- Evil monitoring
- Manifestation postponement
- Rising and Falling
- On and Off sickness
- Battle extension
- Frequent attacks
- Dream attacks
- Confusion & Depression
- Anointing to progress globally, fall on me in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord.