Text: 1 Chr. 12 v 1 – end
- These are the twelve tribes of Israel:
- Each tribe had their Peculiarities.
- Whenever Israel was to go to any battle, three tribes must lead.
- Sons of JUDAH – The Praising people – 1 Chr. 12 v 24
- Sons of ISSACHAR – The wise and Discerning ones – 1 Chr. 12 v 32
- Sons of ZEBULUN – The Financiers – 1 Chr. 12 v 33
ATTRIBUTES OF THE SONS OF ISSACHAR
- 1 Chr. 12 v 32
“And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.”
- Issachar means “There is reward”.
- There was a Unique anointing on the men of Issachar that enabled them to understand the TIMES and SEASONS to influence and lead Israel.
- Sons of Issachar were one of the twelve tribes of Israel.
- They had a unique anointing to know what to do and when to do
- They had unique Perception and wisdom so much so that a whole Nation followed them and waited for their example.
- They studied the movements of the stars and planets and understood Chronological time.
- They understood the Heavenly Calendar.
- Whenever signs and wonders happened in the heavens (with sun, moon and stars), they knew how to interpret the meaning of those events.
- They knew when one move of God was ending and another one was beginning.
- They could discern when a leader was falling and another was rising.
- They could even tell who the next leader should be. They know who to follow and when to follow him.
- They excelled in the Knowledge of God’s law, Full of wisdom.
- God chose the sons of Issachar as one of the tribes to go out in front of Israel whenever the nation moved.
- They were never taken by surprise when things happened.
SONS OF ISSACHAR’S ANOINTING CAN BE SUMMARIZED AS THE ANOINTING FOR:
- Exemplary Leadership
HOW TO RECEIVE THIS UNIQUE ANOINTING
- Recognize that God is no respecter of person.
- Rom: 2 v11
“For there is no respect of persons with God.”
- Acts 10 v 34
“Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons”
- Know that in Christ Jesus, Abraham’s Blessings are yours.
- Gal: 3 v 9
“So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.”
- Gal: 3 v 13 – 14
v.13 “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree”
v.14 “That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
- Matt: 7 v 7
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you”
- This is Our Season for Global Recognition and Relevance
- Romans 8 v 19
“For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.”
- A time for :
- Stock Taking
- Sober reflection
- Us to unlearn, learn and relearn
- To probe into God’s heart.
- New insight
- New Ideas and Innovation
- New Discoveries
- Setting New Values
- Setting new Goals
- New Executive Intelligence
- New Consecration
- New Focus
- New ways of doing things.
- Pray the Prayers for God to reveal Secrets, new ideas and opportunities.
- Deut: 29 v 29
“The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law”
- Jeremiah 33 v 3
“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”
Reference: Get my Book Prayers for God to Reveal Secrets https://woleoladiyun.com/shop/prayers-for-god-to-reveal-secrets/