1 Samuel 1 & 2; Genesis 23:24-32; Jeremiah 29 v 11 & 12; Exo. 2 v 23 – 25; Exo. 12 v 40 – 41; Exo. 17 v 1 – 7; 2 Kings 6 v 1 – 17; Luke 5 v 1 – 11
Ps. 126:1-2 – “When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion; we were like them that dream then was our mouth filled with laughter and our tongue with singing, then said they among the heathen, The Lord has done great things for them.”
“For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you”. Jeremiah 29:11&12
Beloved, our Lord is a good God who desires to have regular relationship with us in order to flow in His Glory for His divine eternal provisions to manifest in our daily lives. God’s divine visitation is needed for us to manifest the kingdom glory; unless our Christian living is backed up with signs, wonders, and miracles through divine visitation, the unbelieving world will not adore our God and soul winning will be hindered. The world is waiting for proofs and evidences that truly our God is a living God.
Below are some biblical cases of divine visitations.
(a) Exo. 2:23-25 “And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died; and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage. (24) And God heard their groaning and God remembered His covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. (25) And God looked upon the children of Israel and God had respect unto them.”
The children of Israel sojourned in Egypt for four hundred and thirty years (430yrs) Ex. 12:40-41. But when they cried unto the Lord, He divinely visited them by sending ten national calamities to overcome the obstinate refusal of Pharaoh; immediately the Passover was instituted and celebrated by the Israelites causing distress in the land, the Israelites were hurriedly driven out into their freedom. I see God driving you out of long-term Slavery into His perfect Liberty and Jubilee in Jesus name.
(b) Exo. 17:1-7 – The children of Israel were divinely visited at Rephidim where water came out of the rock to quench the thirst of the people of God.
(c) 2 Kings 6:1-7 – The sons of the prophets whose borrowed axe-head fell into the water were divinely visited by God to recover it through a miracle wrought by Prophet Elisha. You will recover all your losses in Jesus name.
(d) Luke 5:1-11 – Peter who toiled day and night without catching fishes was divinely visited when Jesus used his boat and thereafter caught fishes in abundance and became fisher of men.
Hindrances to Divine visitation.
- Lack of Salvation – John 10:9
- Sin – Destiny Killer – Secret Sin – Prov. 9:17-18 and Besetting Sin – Heb. 12:1; Col. 3:5-16.
- Association – 1 Cor. 15:33
- Compromise – Prov. 1:10
- Unsanctified Life – 2 Tim. 2:19-21
- Prayerlessness – Luke 18:1
- Disobedience – 1 Sam. 13:1-14.
We must examine our lives, repent and forsake all our sins for us to enjoy divine visitation – Isa. 59:1-2 “Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened that it cannot save; neither His ear heavy, that it cannot hear. (2) But your iniquities have separated between you and your God and your sins have hid his face from you that he will not hear.”
May you enjoy His wholesome presence and visitation in Jesus name.
Do something new in my life
Something new in my life (2ce)
- O Lord! circulate my name for divine favour worldwide in Jesus name.
- Father Lord, miracle my problems with divine solution.
- Oh! Lord divinely visit me with Open doors and Opportunities in Jesus name.
- Angels of the Lord, be mobilized against powers hindering my divine visitation in Jesus name.
- You brass in my heaven preventing divine visitation, break into pieces in Jesus name.
- Every power waging war against my testimonies, be destroyed in Jesus name.
- All evil wishes and desires over my life, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
- Anything in my life rejecting divine visitation be rooted out by fire in Jesus name.
- All the barriers erected by me or the devil against my divine visitation, be pulled down violently in Jesus name.
- Let the altar of God’s mercy speak on my behalf always in Jesus name.
- Spiritual and physical slavery affecting my life, be terminated by God’s divine visitation in Jesus name.
- As the Lord liveth, I shall not be joint-heir with failure and stagnation again in Jesus name.
- Confess: Gal. 5:1 – I will henceforth stand in the liberty where with Christ has made me free, I shall not be entangled again with the yoke of bondage in Jesus name.
- Thank the Lord for his divine visitation.