1. Psalm 23 v 4
V. 4 – “Yea though I walk through the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, I will fear no evil, for thou are with me, thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me”
2. Exod. 14 v 13 & 14
V. 13 – “And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.”
V. 14 – “The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.”
– The Egyptians of harassment, delay, lack of emotional joy, lack of finances that you see today, you shall see them no more FOREVER in Jesus name.
– The night of Loneliness, depression, feeling neglected and unloved is over today in Jesus name.
– That long waiting without results ends today in Jesus name.
– God is bringing you out of that MESS today in Jesus name.
– God is bringing you out of that FEAR today in Jesus name.
– That situation that looks PERMANENT is not Permanent to God. God will turn it around for you in Jesus name.
– Shout – “I am coming out in Jesus name”.
3. Job 28 v 3 “He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow of death.”
• He sets an end to darkness; he will set an end to your difficulties in Jesus name.
• Today God sets an end to that problem in your life in Jesus name.
• God has solutions to that problem before you had it. Even if you brought it upon yourself.
• The Lord wants me to tell you that it is temporary, don’t make it permanent.
• Because God couldn’t have let you go through it if he couldn’t get you out of it.
• So today, I decree that God will get you out of it in the name of Jesus.
• You are coming out of that financial mess in Jesus name.
• You are coming out of that loneliness in Jesus name.
• You are coming out of that Sickness/Addiction, Torment of death, Constant attacks, Depression, Visa rejection, Business Failure, Exam. Failure, Lack of favour, Lack, Prayers without answers, Troubles, Stagnation, Limitation, Embargo, Lack of Help, Sadness, Rejection, Abandonment, Lack of Reward, Fear of tomorrow in Jesus name.
• Shout – “I am coming out in Jesus name”.
4. Exo. 14 v 14 – “The Lord will fight your battle and you will hold your peace”
• There are ways out of the Battles around you.
• Let God show you the ways in Jesus name.
• What you are passing through will not DROWN you in Jesus name.
• What you are going through will not KILL you in Jesus name.
• What you are going through will not DEPRESS you in Jesus name.
• What you are going through shall lead to TESTIMONY in Jesus name
5. 1 Cor. 10 v 13 “ There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it”
• There is an END DATE set by God for every problem you go through.
• Today is the END DATE for your problems in the name of Jesus.
• God is saying ‘enough is enough’ to what you are passing through.
• God did not create you to suffer but to be free on all fronts.
6. 1 Peters 5 v 10 – “But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you”
• Today, your case is settled in Jesus name.
• Shout, I am coming out in Jesus name (7ce).
• Release your faith as we journey on, Faith is BELIEVING before SEEING.
• Whoever asks you about the problem, tell that person though I am still dealing with it but I AM COMING OUT IN JESUS NAME. It is a temporary situation. Hallelujah!
INFORMATION ABOUT THE VALLEY
1. The valley is a temporary place; don’t make it permanent.
2. It’s a place of preparation of the Next Level.
3. It’s a place of preparation for Higher Heights.
4. You may be there for a season but your departure date is now.
5. Pack your belongings out of the valley and move out fast.
6. You are not a citizen of the Valley.
7. The Valley is a place of struggles.
8. A place people face many challenges.
9. Your feeling will be hurt in the Valley.
10. A place people face many painful circumstances.
11. The hand of God will take you out of the valley to the mountain top.
• Shout – “I am coming out in Jesus name”.
a. ARE YOU IN THE VALLEY OF SICKNESSES?
• The medical report is frightening, but by the word of God in Isaiah 53 v 5 “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”, you are coming out today in Jesus name.
b. ARE YOU IN THE VALLEY OF WEEPING?
• Psalm 84 v 6-7 “Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools. They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.”
– Valley of Berachah.
– If you are passing through the valley of weeping, you will come today in Jesus name
– You will go from strength to strength in Jesus name.
• Psalm 30 v 5 – “For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning”
If you have been wallowing in the valley of weeping:
• A new beginning for you starts now in Jesus name.
• Joy comes in the morning.
c. ARE YOU IN THE VALLEY OF DISAPPOINTMENT?
Joseph in Gen. 40: 13, 22.
V. 13 – “But think on me when it shall be well with thee, and shew kindness, I pray thee, unto me, and make mention of me unto Pharaoh, and bring me out of this house:
V. 22 – “Yet did not the chief butler remember Joseph, but forgat him”.
Joseph had expectation of freedom after interpreting the butler’s dream, but was disappointed because the hope was dashed.
But thank God, in Gen. 41 v 9-14, Joseph came out of the valley and got to the THRONE
d. ARE YOU IN THE VALLEY OF LONELINESS?
• Mephibosheth at Lodebar (2 Sam 9)
• Divine connection will bring you out in Jesus precious name.
e. ARE YOU IN THE VALLEY OF GRIEVING – Isaiah 61 v 3 – “To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.”
• No one to console you
• No one to talk to
• You fear they will misrepresent you; mock you, announce your problem.
• You have emotional issues you cannot share. Isaiah 61 v 3
• God is ready to give you Beauty for Ashes
• Oil of Joy for mourning
• Garment of Praise for the Spirit of Heaviness.
THAT SET-BACK IS A SET-UP FOR THE NEXT LEVEL
1. Jeremiah 38 v 6 – 13
Jeremiah (A prophet) was drawn out of the dungeon
• It was a DIVINE ARRANGEMENT
• It was a DIVINE RESCUE
• It was a DIVINE BAILOUT
• It was a DIVINE ESCAPE
2. Psalm 40 v 1 & 2
V. 1 – I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
V. 2 – He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
WHO MUST PRAY THE PRAYERS FOR GOD TO BRING THEM OUT OF THE VALLEY?
1. Those who are very desperate for the mountain top.
2. Those who are tired of THE VALLEY LIFE SITUATION.
3. Those who want to experience the Raw Pentecost power.
4. Those who want to experience explosive breakthrough.
5. Those who want God to smile on them.
6. Those who want a new and fresh breeze into their lives.
7. Those who want the hands of God to take them from the valley and place them on the mountain top.
8. You are only remembered where there is a great task but forgotten during rewards.
9. Despite trying your best, no tangible results noticed.
10. Strange, unexplainable and mysterious happenings around you.
11. Your life is rescheduled for lower assignments.
12. Strange dreams attacking your progress.
Sing these Songs:
• I shall get to my Promised Land/2ce
No matter what the devil may say
I shall get to my Promised Land
• Come down O Lord and manifest your power (2ce)
1. Every Spirit of the valley affecting me, my home and work, I bind you in Jesus name.
2. Embargo of the valley on my progress, be lifted in Jesus name.
3. Repeated dreams keeping me in the valley, be cancelled in Jesus name.
4. Arrows of the valley fired at me, back fire now in Jesus name.
5. Strange chains holding me down in the valley, break now in Jesus name.
6. I prophesy unto you in the name of Jesus, COME OUT of ………………in Jesus name.
1. Valley of SHAME 11. Valley of FREQUENT LOSES
2. Valley of DISGRACE 12. Valley of DIFFICULTY
3. Valley of FAILURE 13. Valley of LACK
4. Valley of DEMOTION 14. Valley of WEEPING
5. Valley of CONFUSION 15. Valley of SORROW
6. Valley of SICKNESSES 16. Valley of DELAY
7. Valley of DISTURBANCES 17. Valley of DRYNESS
8. Valley of OPPRESSION 18. Valley of DREAM HARRASSMENT
9. Valley of AFFLICTION 19. Valley of SUDDEN DEATH
10. Valley of EMBARASSMENT 20. Valley of DISAPPOINTMENT
7. O Lord, send urgent rescue team to me now in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord, rain upon me Pentecostal power in Jesus name
9. O Lord, I am tired of the valley; by your mercy pull me out in the name of Jesus.
10. Oh Lord my father, release upon me, power for explosive breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
11. Hand of God, in the name of Jesus pull me out of the valley to the mountain top in Jesus name.
12. Lord, Lift me up and let me stand in Jesus name.
13. Oh Lord my father, in the name of Jesus, plant my feet on higher ground.
14. Anointing for higher ground, flow into my life, work, home, marriage in the name of Jesus.
15. Every spirit of the valley, affecting me, my family and my work, in the name of Jesus I bind it.
16. I decree and declare in the name of Jesus, that I shall get to the mountain top.
17. Every embargo of the valley, over my life and my destiny, I command in the name of Jesus, be lifted.
18. Repeated negative dreams, keeping me in the valley, I command in the name of Jesus, by the blood of Jesus, be cancelled.
19. Arrows of the valley, fired at me and my family and my work. Hear the word of the Lord, in the name of Jesus back to the sender.
Thank God for bringing you out of that valley situation in Jesus name.