Exo. 23:20; Ps. 22:28; Ps. 102:13; Ps. 106:4; Ps.119:58; Prov3:4 – 6; Ps. 24:7 – 10; Deut. 9:1; Isa. 40:4 – 5; 43:1 – 2; Ps. 18:29.
For the Lord God will help me, so I shall not be confounded, I have set my face like a flint and I know I shall not be put to shame.
The Earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof the world and they that dwell therein. Psalm 24:1. Because we are children of the most high God, we have the right to partake in the goodness of the kingdom of God for, we have an inheritance in Him.
It is a normal thing for people to move from place to the other either for the purpose of fellowship with loved ones or for business transactions either locally or internationally, as long as it is the will of God. Local trips or travels does not necessarily require a visa, so it is much easier unlike international trips where you need to get a visa or other travel documents for you to gain entry into the country.
The issue of document procurement to travel has become a big problem in the lives of prospective travelers. Many people are being denied visas for just no reason. Many families have been kept apart because of this, many businesses left unattended to and this has left a soar taste in the mouths of lots of people concerned.
Many people are in this situation due to the activities of their enemies, evil powers monitoring them for evil. The moment they know that such trips will bring a major breakthrough into their lives, those evil forces will put antagonistic barriers in their way to frustrate such trips.
One thing is to get to one’s destination and another thing is for one to prosper even on that journey. Many people are victims of evil attachment or monitoring spirits trailing them about to prevent them from experiencing any major breakthrough. Many people abroad are experiencing 2nd hand slavery and the land is not yielding its fruits to them.
The children of Israel prospered in Egypt until it was time for them to leave. Jacob prospered in the land of Haran when he sojourned with Laban, his mother’s brother – Gen. 29:1 – 13; 30:27 – 43.
Abraham sojourned in Gerar between Kadesh and Shor and the bible reports that Abimelech King of Gerar blessed Abraham with so much goodness. Gen. 20:1, 14. God is always ready to prosper us if we engage him through the vehicle of apostolic prayers.
Thank God for his powers to remove barriers, He has promised in Exo. 23:30 “Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared”. Through these prayers, God will make a way for a breakthrough in your desire to travel in Jesus name. Whatever is standing on your way shall be removed by the sure power of God. Amen! I declare that you shall prosper in the land in Jesus name.
Sing this song:
Our God can do all things,
O yes, He can do all things, O yes.
1. Bless God for He is an able God, of progress, possibilities and breakthroughs in Jesus name.
2. O Lord, as I apply for my visa to travel, let the anointing for favour fall upon me in Jesus name.
3. Any household enemy working against my breakthrough concerning this trip, be confounded in Jesus name.
4. Evil attachment after the order of lot, preventing me from my God ordained breakthrough and lifting separate by fire in Jesus name.
5. Network of conspiracy against this journey, I am about to embark on, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
6. O Lord, by divine arrangement, connect me with all my international breakthroughs and blessings in Jesus name.
7. Any power or network of evil powers, holding me down to “Okokomaiko” when my miracle is in Oklahoma or keeping me at “Oregun” when I should be in Oregon, you that power or network, be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
8. You Spirit of limitation, harassing my progress, not allowing me to maximize my God given potentials, I rebuke you, be arrested by fire in Jesus name.
9. Make this confession: I will get to my promised Land, no matter how great the storms against me, I will reach my God-ordained goal in Jesus name.
10. Any satanic identity that the enemies have put upon me in the spirit realm, making my life to answer to whom God has not made me to be, be reversed in Jesus name.
11. Abraham and Jacob prospered in their own lands and even foreign lands where they sojourned. Wherever I place my feet, locally and internationally, I shall prosper in Jesus name.
12. All stumbling blocks on my way to success on this trip and venture, be rolled away in Jesus name.
13. O Lord, I refuse to seek help in Egypt concerning the procurement of my visa for this trip in Jesus name.
14. You spirit of disappointment and rejection, by fire by power, in the name of Jesus, I reject you (repeat “I reject you” severally).
15. O Lord, as I commit the purpose of this journey into your hands, I shall not be put to shame in Jesus name.
16. All spiritual, physical and financial hindrances against this trip and venture, be removed in Jesus name.
17. I bind the spirit of inexplainable delay and ill-favour in Jesus name.
18. My breakthrough enveloped in this journey and venture shall not be postponed in Jesus name.
19. Give thanks to God and open your heart into him, he will see you through. Amen.