SCRIPTURES FOR GOD TO ARISE
• Matthew 7 v 7
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:”
• John 16 v 24
“Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.”
• Matthew 21 v 22
“And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”
• Isaiah 45 v 11
“Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.”
• Psalm 91 v 15
“He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.”
• Numbers 14 v 28
“Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:”
• 1 John 5 v 14
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us”
• James 1 v 6
“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.”
• Mark 11 v 24
“Therefore, I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
• Psalm 18 v 6
“In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.”
• Psalm 9 v 19
“Arise, O Lord, let not man prevail”
• Num. 10 v 35
“And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, Lord, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee.”
• Psalm 68 v 1 – 9 – v1
“Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him”
• Psalm 9 v 19 & 20
“Arise, O Lord; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight. Put them in fear O Lord that the nations may know themselves to be but men.”
• Psalm 3 v 7
“Arise, O Lord save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly”
• Psalm 10 v 12
“Arise, O Lord, O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble”
• Psalm 7 v 6
“Arise, O Lord in thine anger; lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.”
• Psalm 44 v 26
“Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies’ sake”
Listen very carefully, beloved
1. If you must succeed in the market of life, God must arise to see you through.
2. If you must arise and shine in life, God must of necessity first arise on your behalf.
3. If you must manifest the Glory of God, God must arise to maintain your Glory.
4. If you must make PROGRESS in life, God must arise to subdue progress killers.
5. If you must manifest outstandingly in life, God must always arise to destroy all the manifestation quenchers.
6. If you want Enlargement and Growth in life, God must arise to render powerless all those spreading negative reports and lies about you.
7. If you want to remain at the top, God must arise to sustain you there.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO SAY ARISE O LORD?
1. O Lord, step into my matter
2. O Lord, show concern about what I am passing through.
3. O Lord, do not watch me die on this matter.
4. O Lord, do not watch me struggle endlessly
5. O Lord, do not watch me being subdued by the enemies
6. O Lord, do something now, my strength is failing.
7. O Lord, where is your face, show up on this matter.
• I am sure you have some matters you want God to step into today.
• He will surely arise on your behalf in Jesus name.
• He will step into them in Jesus name.
SEVEN REASONS WHY GOD MUST ARISE
1. To put an end to Harassment by the enemy
• Psalm 44 v 5
“Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.”
Psalm 10 v 1 – 12
v.1“Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?”
v.2 “The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.”
v.3 “For the wicked boasteth of his heart’s desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.”
v.4” The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.”
v.5 “His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.”
v.6 “He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.”
v.7 “His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.”
v.8 “He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murders the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.”
v.9 “He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.”
v.10 “He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.”
v.11 “He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.
v.12 “Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.”
2. You have been in that bondage long enough
• Exodus 2 v 23 – 24
“And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage.”
“And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.”
• Exodus 3 v 7 – 8
v.7 “And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;
v.8 “And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.”
3. Your case must not get out of hand
• Psalm 9 v 19
“Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.”
Job 5 v 12
“He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.”
4. It is time for God to fight your oppressors
• Psalm 12 v 5
“For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.”
• Psalm 7 v 1 & 6
v.1 “O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me”
v.6 “Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.”
5. To Scatter the gang-up/conspiracy of the evil ones
• Psalm 68 v 1 – 2
v.1“Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.”
v.2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.”
• Exodus 23 v 22
“But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.”
6. To usher in your season of Favour
• Psalm 102 v 13
“Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.”
7. To help you out
• Psalm 44 v 26
“Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies’ sake.”
1. Your parents have sworn that you will not do well or that you will not be greater than them, or that you will not do well while they are still alive.
2. Foundational battles waging war seriously against your welfare.
3. Prolonged frustration and embarrassment.
4. Someone boasted openly that you won’t succeed.
5. Terrible dream attacks overwhelmingly.
6. An invisible power always pulling you down
7. In spite of your brilliance, you have nothing to show for it.
8. You are a shadow of yourself
9. Terrible financial mess.
10. You are fast becoming an object of Mockery.
11. Afflictions are repeating beyond normal.
12. Terrible frequent failure
13. The delay is becoming too embarrassing and disturbing.
14. Your husband’s situation calls for an urgent intervention.
15. God must arise to give your life a meaning.
1. Let my God arise, let my God arise!
Come and help me, they are waiting for my reproach o
Let my God arise.
2. Arise O! Lord, let your enemies be scattered.
3. Enough is Enough
Holy Ghost arise o, Enough is Enough.
1. O Lord arise, put an end to every harassment in my life in the name of Jesus.
2. Enough is Enough! O Lord arise and set me free from that long-time bondage in Jesus name.
3. Do not sleep on my matter, O Lord Arise and fight my battles against my oppressors in Jesus name.
4. O Lord arise and scatter every evil association against me, my family and my work in Jesus name.
5. O Lord arise to favour me in Jesus name.
6. O Lord arise today, deliver and save me, my family and work from those persecuting us in Jesus name.
7. Arise today O Lord in your anger, destroy everything and everyone operating as my enemies, my family enemies, my career enemies in Jesus name.
8. Arise now, O Lord and scatter with your thunder every unholy association against my life, family and work in Jesus name.
9. Wherever and Whenever they gather to plot evil against me, my family and my work, O Lord arise in your anger, scatter them by thunder in Jesus name.
10. Before all my enemies conclude on how to afflict or punish me and my work, O Lord arise and scatter them by paralysis in Jesus name.
11. Arise O Lord and have mercy on me, my family and work in Jesus name.
12. Arise O Lord and favour me, my family and my work in Jesus name.
13. Arise O Lord and help me, my family and my work in Jesus name.
14. Father Lord, arise now and help me out over this matter (mention it) in the name of Jesus.
15. O Lord arise today, remove every obstacle that may want to hinder my progress in Jesus name.