1 Sam. 17:1 – 58; Isa. 41:10 – 20; (Fear thou not, I am with thee). Deut. 2:24 – 37, (Possess and contend). Deut. 9:1 – 7 (Children of ANAK) Deut. 3:1-13 (Land of Giants v. 13). Deut. 11:23 – 25 (Every place your feet shall tread v. 24). Deut. 12:1 – 3 (Overthrow their altars). Deut. 31:6 (Be strong) Exo. 23:20 (Angel sent) Exo. 33:14 (God’s presence) Deut. 21:19 (Elders at the Gate) Deut. 18:10 – 12 (Charmers, Enchanters, Necromancers). Micah 5:12 & 13, Nahum 3:4, Nahum 2:1-3, Micah 3:1 – 4 (Witchcraft). Isa. 47:1-end – Note v. 13 – (Astrologers, Stargazers, monthly prognosticators) Ezekiel 21:21 (Divination, consulting livers) Ezek. 13:18 – 23 (Soul hunters). Ps. 44:1 – 4.
Ps. 24, Isa. 32:13 – 18 (Power from on High) Isa. 62:1 – end), 1 Tim. 2:1-2 (Strategic intercession) Joel 1:13 & 14; Joel 2:1 – end; Jer. 10:10 – 18 (Deal with idolatry) Jer. 51:1 – end (Lamentation) Isa. 44:25 & 26 (Frustrating their tokens) Isa. 45:1 – 2 (Loosing the loins of Kings) Ezek. 32 (Deal with the Heavenlies). Job 38:1 – end (Note v. 31 – 33 – Pleiades, Orion, Mazza Roth) Ezek. 1:1-3 (Open Heaven) Job 13:26; Isa. 53:1; Col. 2:14; Dan. 5:25 – 28 (Cancel Bitter handwriting) Dan. 4:13 & 17 (Decree of the Watchers). Isa. 13:1 (Command the gates of the nobles to open) Isa. 27:1 (Deal with Leviathan spirit) Isa. 51:9 & 10 (Awake, arm of God)
“The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war; He shall cry, yea, roar, He shall prevail against his enemies” Isa. 42:13.
Jehovah is your name (2x)
Mighty warrior, Great in battle,
Jehovah is your name.
We salute the Captain of our warfare who sits upon the circle of the Earth and the inhabitants are as grasshoppers (Isa. 40:22). He owns the land and the devil has no right to deprive us of our dominion.
Giants, simply put is something unusually large or powerful. To every promised land (Place of honey, good milk, ministry, marriage, success etc) there are giants to intimidate, hinder and terrify the prospective owner and possessor, but they must be confronted and conquered. You will agree with the Spirit of God that anything unusual and powerful can only be overcome and dealt with by the unusual and powerful God. Why?
Because He alone created all things, fill up all things and control all things. This He does through His only begotten Son – Jesus Christ. (John 1:1 – 3; Col. 1:15 & 16) I prophesy on your life that by His unusual help you will confront and conquer every giant on your way in Jesus Name.
FACTS ABOUT GIANTS (CHARACTERISTICS) NUMBERS 13: 1 – 33
- Giants are fearful in look.
- Giants intimidate people with grasshopper’s mentality. (Num. 13:33) They can cause promises given to fail and become useless.
- Giants are fearless in battles.
- Giants are fighters who will never give up easily.
- Giants love their territory and treasure defending it at all times.
- Giants operate strong network that needs strong bombardment with artillery of apostolic force to break.
- Animals, spiritual or human giants operate in strong and orderly ranking.
- Giants attack invaders with strong determination to destroy.
- Giants use careless victims to gain promotions in the kingdom of darkness.
- Giants employ evil fraternity and collective efforts to destroy brutally.
- Giants kill good things at infancy and make up-rising ventures to collapse suddenly.
- Giants sponsor sudden darkness to cover efforts.
- Giants manipulate, manoeuvre, cripple, strangulate, abort, and scatter destinies.
- Giants WILL always bow down to the Lordship of our Lord Jesus Christ.
In the Old Testament, the Israelites that were delivered from Egypt faced physical strong giants on their way to the Promised Land. Some of these giants were the Amalekites, Jebusites, Gibeonites, Philistine etc.
These territories are referred to in the Scriptures as the land of giants (Deut. 3:13) through the help of God, the Israelites confronted and conquered them all.
Beloved, though these physical giants are no more, but we still have their spirits in operation. The New Testament believers are faced with spiritual giants that must be confronted and conquered spiritually. And this makes the spiritual battles fiercer.
The Bible says, “For we (believers, saints) wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places”. (Eph. 6:12) Emphasis added
- I want you to know that, there are giants in business/market places that form (evil) cartels.
- I want you to know that, there are giants occupying your promised land of peaceful marriage.
- I want you to know that, there are giants occupying your promised land of fulfilling Ministerial calling.
- Equally, you must know that, there are spiritual giants watching every family for evil because of doors opened by the ancestors.
Spiritual giants are very dangerous because they operate in the spirit realm that can’t be accessed through physical eyes. There must be sound prophetic insight by the Spirit of God before you can confront and conquer them.
Many Ministries are not doing well physically because spiritual giants are in operation. In Rev. 2:13, the Lord spoke concerning a Church/Ministry dwelling where Satan’s seat is. This revelation came because the GREAT SHEPHERD revealed it. You need prophetic operations to confront and conquer them.
BEFORE YOU CAN CONFRONT AND CONQUER
- You must be sure of a strong standing with the Lord. Jesus must know you. (Amos 3:3)
- You must be ready to fight with strong faith (Heb 11:6)
- You must be ready to surrender all to the Captain (Jesus Christ) don’t hide the enemy’s properties with you. Fight on the basis of Holiness within and without (Romans 1:4)
- You must wield the spiritual weapon – the word of God – with knowledge (Heb. 4:12) and power. Engage in the Ministry of Prayer, Fasting and Retreat
- You must be ready to use the weapon of prayer appropriately. ( Heb. 5:7; Luke 18:1) Jesus conquered death through prayers (Luke 22:44)
Sing this song:
We are able to go up to take that mountain.
To possess the land from Jordan to see sea
Though the giants may be on our way to hinder
God will surely give us victory
- Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life whole heartedly. Call the Blood of Jesus (21 ce)
- Oh Lord arise, fight my battles in Jesus name.
- Divine hornets from Heaven, dethrone all giants occupying my promised land in Jesus name.
- Every evil tree on my land of promise, be up-rooted by thunder in Jesus name (Matt. 15:13)
- Sword of the Lord, go into action, annihilate all evil giants confronting my life in Jesus name.
- You my promised land, vomit all evil giants in you in Jesus name.
- By the help of the Holy Spirit, I release stones of destruction upon all giants of my promised land in Jesus name.
- I overthrow and overturn all occultic giants confronting my well-being in Jesus name.
- Divine nets of Heaven, fall upon all the giants occupying my land in Jesus name.
- Divine serpent of Heaven, locate and knife to death every evil giant in Jesus name.
- You the operational base of evil giants, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
- By the anointing of the Holy Spirit, I occupy my promised land in Jesus name.
- Every evil network of evil giants around my destiny, break and scatter in Jesus name.
- You the sceptre of evil giants buffeting my calling/destiny break and burn in Jesus name. Isaiah 14:5
- You cloud of darkness, fall upon giants in our land in Jesus name.
- O creation, arise and battle all giants in our land in Jesus.
- Divine hunters and fishers, hunt and fish out all giants occupying my territory in Jesus name.
- O you my land, bring forth fruits in Jesus name.
- Every installation of giants in my domain, collapse in Jesus Name.
- Every weapon of native occultism, sorcery, necromancy, divination, witchcraft being used by the giants against my establishment, you will not prosper in Jesus Name.
- Praise God for answered prayers