What do you conspire against the LORD? He will make an utter end of it. Affliction will not rise up a second time (Nah. 1:9).
When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, “I will return to my house from which I came.” And when he comes, he finds it swept and put in order. Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first (Luke 11:24-26).
Afterward Jesus found him in the temple, and said to him, “See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you.” (John 5:14)
The more they increased, the more they sinned against Me; I will change their glory into shame (Hos. 4:7).
I shall stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made me free, and I shall not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage (Gal. 5:1).
Back in the Garden of Eden when God made the masterpiece of His creation called man, problems were not part of the package. The Fall, through the disobedience of Adam and Eve, brought with it the invader from hell called problems. And ever since they have since come to stay with the human family.
However, a renewed and regenerated being in Christ Jesus has the grace and power to overcome and live above problems and challenges (John 16:33). He is a brand-new creation, a new order of being in whom God’s image has been restored, one in whom creation has taken place all over again (2 Cor. 5:17).
The Bible says in Galatians 5:1, Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. It is unfortunate that many so-called born again children of God are unable to appropriate this Scripture. Most times they let their liberty or freedom or victory or deliverance slip, leaving them vulnerable to a recurrence of erstwhile problems. Many factors are responsible for this. But helpful Scriptural insight into this subject is to be found in Matthew 12: 43-45 (cf. Luke 11:24-26).
Whenever a problem or situation is challenged and destroyed, we must not allow any form of vacuum. There is need to maintain that deliverance by heartily appropriating the Word of God, standing on it and acting it out. Egypt must become an abomination to such person; he must not seek help in Egypt. He must not indulge in anything contrary to the Word.
Beloved, it is time to stand firm on the Word of God that has brought us freedom. The moment you still indulge in the beggarly things of this world that are against the Word, or you allow yourself to be controlled by the flesh, instead of the Spirit of God, you can be sure of this: problems will come back.
They will stage a comeback if and when they receive an INVITATION to do so. And sin is that open invitation.
Please be assured that problems will receive strength and come back if you are still involved in any of these things listed below:
- If you go to occultists for help.
- If you allow any prophet to bathe you in a river.
- If you allow any prophet or occultic man to have sex with you.
- If you have donated your blood, nails, hairs, clothes, or money for rituals
- If they have buried your materials in a replica coffin.
- If you have bathed in any flowing stream, with a command not to look back, throwing back the sponge, candles and your clothes.
- If you have carried sacrifices on your head, or with your hands, or eaten it.
- If you have bathed with blood or drunk it.
- If you have made any blood covenant.
- If your photographs are with any of the “commercial pastors” on these “mountains” all around us; you no longer go there, but are paying money into their bank accounts.
- Your problems will come back if you have been asked to go to your village to venerate the dead, worship at a shrine, or do a village festival dance, or give money for them to do it on your behalf.
- If you go to a place where they share oranges, bananas, and sundry fruits in a bowl, surrounded with all manner of Al-Jagora candles and mantles.
- If you have had incisions or tattoos on the head or body.
- As long as you are a slave to satanic prophets, herbalists and money doublers.
- If you have demonic materials at home, even some decorations, e.g. a calabash wedding gift ( 7:26).
- If your father was a lodge member and you are still hanging his certificate on the wall after his death, the demons will be playing classical music in your home.
- If you shared in part of your dead parents’ clothes and they were involved in the occult while alive.
- If you like borrowing materials to wear.
- If you still maintain communication with your former lover who has familiar spirit, or you still receive gifts from your former man-friend who is in the occult.
- As long as you refuse to restitute by returning the car and gifts from your former sin partner and you are lying to your spouse.
- Backsliding – if you go back to your old sins, old problems will come back. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you (John 5:14).
- If you go back to your old habits, like gambling, alcohol consumption, smoking, night crawling, pornography, illegal businesses, lying, manipulation, unforgiveness, malice, stealing, rebellion, etc.
- For singles, your inability to marry will persist as long as you are befriending that married man or woman. The way you are disturbing the wife and the children is exactly the way you will be disturbed when you eventually repent and marry ( 6:7).
- And there is the matter of partial deliverance – those who don’t allow God’s axe of fire to touch the roots of their problem; who hide things from the pastor ministering deliverance to them.
- Your problems will come back if after God gave you a breakthrough, you refuse to pay your tithe. Devourers will come back and things will be tight for you.
- If you refuse to pay your workers; if you refuse to share profits according to the agreement reached.
- If you are a thief, or you are into fraudulent business – advance fee fraud (419), ATM fraud, Escort, Aristo, pimping for VIPs, or you are a ritualist, or buying and selling stolen goods ( 17:11).
- As long as you refuse to obey God and do away with certain things, no matter how much you pray and fast, your problems will be staring at you like the Rock of Gilbratar. Only obedience can melt it; your prayers are useless.
- Lack of organizational and administrative skills will make your problems come back. If you don’t embark on self-development when you should, if you don’t have the right manpower, equipment, money and materials, if your style of administration is old fashioned.
- If you refuse to take care of your wife and children but take care of others outside.
- If you are unhappy or angry whenever someone is doing well or giving a testimony, your problems will come back.
- Ingratitude to God and man – those who cover and minimize God’s miracles; those who don’t bless the instrument God has used for them (Luke 17:12-19).
- Negative confession.
- Riotous living, reckless spending, life without focus, etc.
- Unbelief and prayerlessness.
- Doing wrong things and being in the wrong environment.
The storm is over (3ce)
It’s over, in Jesus name
- Every problem in my life that has been buried will not resurrect, in Jesus name.
- My destiny, reject the manipulation of repeated problems, in Jesus name.
- O Lord my God, deliver me from problem repairers, in Jesus name.
- Satanic anointing for repeated problems, concerning me and my family, I reject you, in Jesus name.
- Any evil mark on my destiny, drawing or magnetizing problems back into my life, be erased by the blood of Jesus.
- Any power saying I will not rise above my present challenge, I challenge you by fire, in Jesus name.
- I refuse to be a candidate of repeated oppression, in Jesus name.
- Witchcraft network of conspiracy against my freedom from problems, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.
- Powers that want to force problems or crisis on me and my family compulsorily, you that power, die by fire, in Jesus name.
- Satanic factories manufacturing or remoulding attacks against my destiny and my family, burn by fire, in Jesus name.
- Ancestral evil family pattern of repeated problems, terminate by fire, in Jesus name.
- Witchcraft monitoring gadgets targeting me and my family for repeated problems, be dismantled by fire, in Jesus name.
- My life, you will not be a fertile land for problems, in Jesus name.
- Jesus overcame every problem that came his way; I shall overcome, in Jesus name.
- Lord, deliver me from the hands of those that are more powerful than me, in Jesus name.
- Thou, O Lord, shall cover my head in the day of battle, in Jesus name.
- For me and my family, we shall escape from every prison of repeated problems, in Jesus name.
- Every unrepentant pursuer of my glory, vowing not to give up, die suddenly, in Jesus name.
- Thank God for answered prayers.
Jesus is Lord.