Isaiah 62 v 2
“And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory; and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name”
Isaiah 62 v 4
“Thou shalt no more be termed forsaken, neither shall thy land any more be termed desolate; but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah; for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
Rev. 2 v 17
“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Chruches, to him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.”
Isaiah 42 v 9
“Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare, before they spring forth I tell you of them.”
Isaiah 48 v 6
“Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shown thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst now know them.”
Isaiah 44 v 23
“Sing, O ye heavens; for the LORD hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel”
Zech. 8 v 13
“And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so, will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong”
Ezek. 34 v 26
“And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing”
Isaiah 14 v 3
“And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,”
Isaiah 9 v 8
“The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.”
Rev. 21 v 4
“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”
Isaiah 43 v 19
“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert”
Gen. 32 v 24 – 29
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob’s thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.
26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.
28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.
“And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name”
Isaiah 62 v 2
THOSE WHO RECEIVED A NEW NAME IN THE BIBLE:
• Jacob – Israel (Gen 32 v 28)
• Abram – Abraham (Gen 17 v 5)
• Sarai – Sarah (Gen 17 v 15)
• Jabez – Honourable Jabez (1 Chro. 4 v 9)
• Hannah – Mummy Samuel (1 Sam 1 v 19 – 20)
• Blind Bartimaeus – Bartimaeus Timaeus (Mark 10 v 46 – 52)
• Poor Obed-Edom – Rich Obed-Edom (2 Sam 6 v 10 -11, I Chro. 13 v 13-14)
• Lodebar Mephibosheth – Palace Mephibosheth (2 Sam 9 v 3 -7)
• Barren Elizabeth – Mother of John (Luke 1 v 36 – 41, 57 – 63)
WHEN GOD CALLS YOU BY A NEW NAME
1. You receive a new identity
2. You receive a new Image
3. You receive a new Position
4. Honour/Dignity is restored
5. Your level changes
6. People will like to identify with you
7. What you do now becomes a brand
8. The atmosphere around you changes
9. There is a change of class
10. When you sleep and wake up, there is peace
11. To forgive people will be easy.
12. Those after your life will fear your God
13. Your outlook to life will change.
14. You will become an object of celebration.
15. You will be a topic to be discussed
16. Rules will be changed for your sake, like that of Daniel, Joseph
17. You will become a LIVINGPROOF of God’s goodness
STEPS TO RECEIVING A NEW NAME
2. Obedience to God
3. Doing the will of God
CASES THAT WILL BEAR A NEW NAME
• Barren – Fruitful
• Poor – Rich
• Defeat – Victory
• Weeping – Laughter
• Empty – Fullness
• Weakness – Strength
• Sick – Healthy
• Lack – Surplus
• Hardship – Comfort
• Stagnation – Acceleration
• Delay – Quick Manifestation
• Closed door – Open door
• Hidden Star – Shining star
• Bad boy/girl – Good boy/girl
• Unprofitable Business – Profitable Business
• Bad luck – Good luck
• Rejection – Acceptance
• Disfavour – Favour
• Bad Husband/wife – Good husband/wife
Holy Ghost, I need a change by fire
CASES – NAMING CEREMONIES
1. All the Singles
2. Those who are passing through hard times
3. The expectant couples
4. So much activities without achievement
5. Those who labour without favour
6. Those who are tired of Delay
7. Those suffering from the SPIRIT OF STANDSTILL and their lives are in Neutral (No movement at all)
1. O Lord give me a NEW NAME (21 Times)
2. Those who are laughing and mocking me now, O Lord my father, surprise them and change my name in Jesus name.
3. Any power that has turned itself into a mountain to block my progress, die in Jesus name
4. Anointing for a NEW NAME, upon me, my family and work, fall in Jesus name.
5. Heavenly arrangement for my NEW NAME in the name of Jesus Manifest.
6. Connection (Divine) for my NEW NAME, manifest in Jesus name.
7. O Lord, break protocols for me in Jesus name.
8. O Lord arise, turn my curses to blessings in Jesus name.
9. I recover known and unknown opportunities that I have lost in Jesus name.
10. Whether the enemies like it or not, I put on my dancing shoes, my sorrows are over in Jesus name.
11. O Lord, arise in your mercy, let my problems die in Jesus name.
12. From every satanic warehouse, where my virtues/my new name are held captive, in Jesus name be released.
13. Powers using my placenta to hinder my new name, die in Jesus name.
14. Powers pressing the sand in order to hinder my new name, perish in Jesus name.
15. Strange help that I received from Egypt, now saying no to my new name, die in Jesus name.
16. Foundational powers holding my new name in captivity. Loose me and die in Jesus name.
17. Embargoes on my new name, be lifted in Jesus name.
18. Any power/personality challenging my new name saying it is not yet time for me, die in Jesus name.
19. Every antagonist of my new name after the order of the prince of Persia, perish in Jesus name.
20. Prov. 14 v 19 – Evil bows at the gate of the righteous, I command all negative situations in my life to bow for my new name to manifest in Jesus name.
Thank God for answered prayers