Jeremiah 15 v 15; 1 Samuel 1 v 19; Psalm 69 v 19; Genesis 8 v 1, 29 v 31; 30, 22; 1 Chronicles 4 v 9 – 10; Isaiah 43 v 18 – 19; Zephaniah 3 v 19 – 20
Genesis 30 v 22 – “And God remembered …. (Personalise it) and God hearkened to her and opened her womb”
Many of you have experienced persecution and reproach concerning what you are passing through, but God is saying to you from Jeremiah 15 v 15, that He will remember you. It is God that remembers, that hearkens and open wombs (Gen. 30 v 22), which leads to miracles. When God remembers you, long standing problems and reproaches are removed. When God remembers, He gives double blessing for shame.
Brethren, I want you to note that, God remembers His people – Jeremiah 29 v 11 “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you………” from this scripture, we can see that God has plans for all of us His children and His plans for us are good. The purpose of God for us is not to be stagnant or to remain ordinary throughout our lifetime. My prayer for you is that God will remember you for good in Jesus name.
By remembering you, God will remove/take away your reproach, shame and dishonour.
WHY MUST GOD REMEMBER YOU?
- For you to fulfil your destiny
- For your shame to turn to fame ( 3 v 19)
- For you to be fruitful in all ways ( 8 v 12)
- For you to be moved from prison to palace
- For you to be celebrated
- For your expectation to come to pass
- For you to be a blessing to your generation
BIBLICAL EXAMPLES OF THOSE WHOM GOD REMEMBERED
- Abraham & Sarah – Genesis 21 v 1 – 6 – God remembered Sarah and made her to laugh.
- Isaac & Rebekah – Genesis 25 v 20 – 21 – God hearkened to Isaac and remembered Rebekah his wife.
- Jacob & Racheal – Genesis 30 v 22 – God remembered Racheal and opened her womb.
- Manoah & Wife – Judges 13 v 2 – 25 – An Angel appeared to Manoah and his wife, and opened her womb, she conceived and bore Samson.
- Elkanah & Hanna – 1 Samuel 1 v 5 – 20 – God answered Hannah’s prayer and opened her womb after many harrowing years of barrenness. She became the mother of Samuel, Israel ‘s greatest judge.
- Zacharias and Elizabeth – Luke 1 v 5 – 25 – God heard their prayers and opened the womb of Elizabeth, who bore John the Baptist.
- Joseph – Genesis 41 v 14 – 46 – God made an event to happen and he was remembered in prison, moved from prison to become a prime minister in a strange land.
- Mephibosheth – 2 Samuel 9 v 1 – 13 – God made David to remember him after many years of neglect in his father’s house
- Mordechai – Esther 6 v 1 – 12 – God caused the king to open the book of records of the chronicles of good deeds and Mordechai was honoured and promoted.
- The Israelites – Exodus 2 v 23 – 25 – God remembered them heard their cry after over 400 years of slavery in Egypt.
Beloved, if you want God to remember you, don’t mix anything with God, don’t go to Egypt – Isaiah 31 v 1 – 3. And when God remembers you:
- Do not forget God
- Do not forget your vow
- Do not forget those God used for you.
- Do not turn your back on God
- Do not be ungrateful
- Share your testimonies
- Bless other people and help the needy
- Intercede for others
- Remain humble
- Be thankful to God always
The Lord God that remembers these ones will remember you by His mercy in Jesus name. Amen.
“I shall not be ashamed my Lord (2ce)
Remember your covenant with me
I shall not be ashamed my Lord”
- Appreciate God for all His benefits in your life.
- Every demonic “except and unless”, being used to torment my fruitfulness, by the blood of Jesus, be cancelled.
- Every negative covenant/decree/oath, affecting my fruitfulness, by the finished work of Calvary, break by fire in Jesus name.
- Negative covenant connecting my fruitfulness to marine powers, witchcraft powers, now attacking my fruitfulness, break by fire in Jesus name.
- The strongman of darkness behind my case, die in Jesus name.
- Enough is Enough, you that long-time delay/problem in my life, bow to the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every dishonour that has been upon my life as a result of my predicament, break in the name of Jesus.
- According to Jeremiah 23 v 29 – Fire of God consume anything blocking my blessings in the name of Jesus.
- According to Jeremiah 23 v 29, Hammer of God crush to pieces every rock of offence, standing between me and my breakthrough in Jesus name.
- Jesus the yoke breaker, break my yoke in Jesus name.
- Evil deposit in my body, blocking my fruitfulness, by the fire of God, by the hammer of God, jump out by fire in Jesus name.
- Every Satanic power, chasing my breakthrough away be arrested in Jesus name.
- Cobweb attack, attacking my help and helpers, blocking them from reaching me, be destroyed in Jesus name.
- Evil marks, preventing my blessings from locating me be cancelled in Jesus name.
- O Lord, help me to be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name.
- My head/destiny, begin to attract goodness in Jesus name.
- Every negative dream, preventing good success from reaching me, be cancelled in Jesus name.
- Witchcraft network manipulating my breakthroughs, good success, help & helpers through dreams, scatter in Jesus name.
- Evil flow in my family discouraging helps & helpers from locating me, be arrested in Jesus name.
- By your mercy Oh Lord, I will not die before my glory in Jesus name.
- Anointing for remembrance, by the mercy of God fall on me in Jesus name.
- Thank God for answered prayers.