Jer. 5 v 25; Gen. 2:18 v 25; Eccl. 4 v 9 – 10; Prov. 27 v 17; 31 v 11; Gen. 2 v 24; Matt. 19 v 5; Deut 7 v 14; Matt. 7 v 7 – 8; Prov. 18 v 20.
“For the Lord God will help me, so shall I not be confounded, I have set my face like a flint, and I know I shall not be put to shame. The Lord shall order my steps to the place of my marital rest in Jesus name” Isa 50 v 7.
Gen. 2 v 18 – 25
Being a single is not a sin and not a condition of hopelessness. It is naturally a stage that precedes marriage. It is a stage that is ordained by God and is meant to be adorable and eventful in righteousness in the eyes of God. However, it is not part of the package that anyone should remain single through a lifetime, it is expected that one should get married to the opposite sex within a particular age range (especially for the female gender)
“Therefore, shall a mall leave his father and his mother and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh” Gen. 2 v 24
One of the reasons for marriage is procreation for the purpose of replenishing the earth. “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it. And have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth” Gen. 1 v 28.
It is disturbing that this scripture is not really manifesting in the lives of many singles – no man or woman to cleave to. Many beautiful and available ladies are battling with this issue of getting someone to marry; some cases are as bad as not even having someone to ask for a relationship, not to talk of marriage. Some get so desperate that they end up in the wrong hands and get their destinies messed up.
So many things could be responsible for this situation. Some are spiritual and some physical or emotional. It is important to carry out some investigations through self-examination to determine if it’s an attack from the enemies or a self-inflicted battle. After this, it will be necessary to embark on hot deliverance prayers accordingly, to remove the reproach of marital delay.
Please use the guide below to conduct a self-examination. As you pray the prayers thereafter the Lord will locate you martially in Jesus name.
While waiting for answers from God, may I suggest that you do something meaningful with your life; something that will add value to the totality of your person. Remember, nobody wants a liability for a partner. God bless you.
1. Life Style
2. Mode of Dressing – Don’t overdress / stop adorning attire of Harlots – Prov. 7 v 10 “And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtill of heart.”
3. Arrogance / Pride / High taste.
4. Your ways of living/Lifestyle chasing men away.
5. Your being hooked on Alcohol / Smoke / Sex / Masturbation
6. Seeking Help in Egypt – Isa. 31 v1 – 5.
7. Wearing demonic materials on your body such as:
– Ankle chain
– Rings (Polluted)
– More than 2 earrings at a time
– Satanic waist beads
– Artificial Nail / Eyelids/Dedicated Human hairs
– Wearing ornaments of snakes /Scorpions
8. Bad Hygiene / Body and mouth odour
– Use nice perfume, but make sure you sanctify them before use.
– Check the Bottle well (e.g. Energy of 6 sea)
9. Not putting on good facial expressions; not smiling
– Don’t be cocky.
– Don’t scare prospective men away.
10. Watch your stature
– go to the Gym to trim down (work on yourself)
11. Don’t switch your mind off marriage
12. Attitude of desperation; wanting to rush into marriage with any available person
13. Live – in – lovers
14. Sleeping with their Boss at work and the also company contractors.
15. Sexual vices – Sex before marriage, Lesbianism, Homosexuality, Bestiality, Addiction to Masturbation.
Rom. 1 v 26 – 28
v.26 “For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
v.27 “And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.”
v.28 “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient”
16. Read literature about marriage
17. 1 Cor. 15 v 33 – Beware of the company that you keep
“Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.”
18. Stop comparing yourself with others
19. Balance Career and Marital pursuit
20. Serve God for who He is in your local assembly.
Repent and ask for forgiveness in any way you have offended God.
1. No proposal at all – hatred for men/women/marriage.
2. Wrong set of people coming
3. Proposal and no follow up
4. Proposal and sudden withdrawal
5. Proposal and sudden disappearance
6. Proposal and turbulent relationship
7. Mysterious repelling odour.
8. Whoever comes to you will start having problems with his work, health, finances etc. suffering loses and also having scandals.
9. Spirit spouse punishing your earthly spouse, issuing warnings and threat.
10. Seeing strange gifts in your home, money, jewelry etc.
11. People having satanic opinions about you.
12. Being accused of witchcraft
13. Being accused of having familiar spirits
14. Constant demonic pollution.
15. Demonic Alteration of destiny.
16. Soul-tie with the Spirit spouse
CAUSES OF SINGLE PARENTHOOD
1. Husband’s death
2. Youthful mistake
3. Sexual libido
4. Parental Conservative factor
5. Sudden Disappointment.
6. Unbroken evil covenants
7. Spirit spouse affliction
9. Promise and fail spirit
10. Curses, Spell, Jinxes
11. Influence of Bad friends
12. Stubbornness of the Heart
13. Breaking another woman’s home/marriage
14. Harlotry & Prostitution
15. Rudeness/disrespect to servants of God
16. Negative Prayers being prayed against you
17. Evil prophesies and Predictions
18. Living with relatives
19. Parents/Family members not wanting you to marry because of what they get from you.
1. Every illegal marriage in the Spirit realm attacking my physical marriage, break in Jesus name.
2. Any connection between me and spirit wife/husband, break in Jesus name.
3. Every evil label of no-marriage placed upon me by my enemies, be removed by fire in Jesus name.
4. Demonic observers, monitoring my life to keep me single, receive blindness in Jesus name.
5. Every utterance of “unless” and “except” spoken against my getting married, by the blood of Jesus. I nullify you in Jesus name.
6. Every power pushing me or deceiving me into wrong relationships, by fire by power, die in Jesus name.
7. Any battle from my foundation raging against the manifestation of my marriage, be destroyed by Holy ghost fire in Jesus name.
8. Any seed of immorality in my life, working against me and resultantly affecting my settling down in marriage, be consumed by fire in Jesus name.
9. Every self-battle raging against my marriage, die in Jesus name.
10. Every activity of hell raging against me through dreams, scatter in the name of Jesus.
11. You spirit of marital stagnation, I reject you in Jesus name.
12. Every door of marriage, closed against me, be opened by fire in Jesus name.
13. Oh Lord! Arise for my sake; change my situation in Jesus name.
14. By the mercy of God, I receive the crown of my marriage in Jesus name.
15. By your refiner’s fire O Lord! Purge me of every evil deposit delaying my marriage in Jesus name.
16. Anything in me, repulsing prospective marital partners, I challenge you with the blood of Jesus.
17. My God-ordained spouse, wherever you are, by divine arrangement, locate me by fire in Jesus.
18. Any negative identity that enemies have forced on me in the spirit realm, making people to see someone else in me, you that identity, be corrected by the hand of the Lord in Jesus name.
19. Whatever I am passing through now, I shall not be discouraged, nor be frustrated, I shall get to my marital Rehoboth in Jesus name.
20. Every anti-manifestation spirit in my life, the Lord resolve you! I cast you out in Jesus name.