- Isa. 54 v 17
“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
- Psalm 37 v 15 & 16
v.15 “Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
v.16 “A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.”
- Jeremiah 20 v 11
“But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.”
- Job 5 v 12 & 13
v.12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
v.13 “He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.”
- Psalm 18 v 17
“He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me”.
- Psalm 21 v 11
“For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.”
- Psalm 25 v 19 & 20
v.19 “Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.”
v.20 “O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.”
- Psalm 42 v 10
“As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?”
- Psalm 35 v 19 & 26
v.19 “Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.”
v.26 “Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.”
- Psalm 31 v 13 – 16
v.13 “For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.”
v.14 “But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.”
v.15 “My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me”.
v.16 “Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.”
This is the season to demonstrate the power of our God inherent in us.
- Ps. 60 v 11
“Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.”
- Acts 4 v 33
“And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.”
- Acts 1 v 8
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”
- The whole world must see us demonstrate the Supernatural.
- They must see the Raw Power beyond Technology.
- We must enforce the Authority we have as believers through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- That is when the world will believe our gospel.
- Too much evil is prevailing these days but in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we shall overcome.
- Psalm 19 v 1 – 9
v.7 “The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.”
v.8 “The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.”
- We are not ordinary people.
1 Peter2 v 9
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light”
- Chosen Generation.
- A Royal Priesthood.
- A Holy Nation.
- A Peculiar People.
- Called out of Darkness into His marvelous light
- To show forth His Praises.
- As a CRUSADER, I have seen God in action on the field severally.
At a crusade in a particular town, idol worshipper there brought charms, and an occultic knife to gorge out my eyes, Mobs were mobilized to kill me. God empowered me; I issued a statement in the name of the Lord:
That His charm should backfire in Jesus name.
That they will shall expire with the year in Jesus name.
Pp. Anything the adversaries are holding to destroy, disgrace, and injure your destiny, in order to stop your progress, and afflict you shall backfire in Jesus name.
What kind of Weapon is the enemy holding unto, in order to:
- Mess you up
- Frustrate you.
- Wound your health, God will send it back to the sender today in Jesus
FOUR BIBLICAL EXAMPLES
- GOLIATH VS DAVID
The Sword of Goliath was used to cut off his head
Sam. 17 v 49 – 51
Vs. 51 – “Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.”
- Any weapon the enemy wants to use against you shall backfire in Jesus name.
- HAMAN VS MORDECAI
Haman was hanged in the Gallows prepared for Mordecai.
Esther 7 v 10
“So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then was the king’s wrath pacified.”
- Any weapon of death prepared against me and my family shall backfire in Jesus name.
- SHADRACH, MESHACH, ABEDNEGO
The flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.
Dan. 3 v 22
“Therefore, because the king’s commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.”
His enemies were eaten up by the Lions.
Dan. 6 v 24
“And the king commanded, and they brought those men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den.”
Isa. 54 v 17 says “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
No weapon fashioned against me and you shall prosper in the name of Jesus.
- The Sword of Goliath backfired.
- The Gallows of Haman backfired.
- The Flames of fire against Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego backfired
- The Lions fashioned against Daniel backfired.
Every strange demonic weapon against us shall backfire in Jesus name.
- Negative Prayers, backfire in Jesus name.
- Evil recitations, backfire in Jesus name.
- Incantations, backfire in Jesus name
- Astral projections, backfire in Jesus name.
- Negative statements, backfire in Jesus name.
- Charms, backfire in Jesus name.
- Sacrifices, backfire in Jesus name.
- Evil summoning, backfire in Jesus name.
- Bad mouthing, backfire in Jesus name.
- Killer diseases, backfire in Jesus name.
- Curses, backfire in Jesus name.
- Negative Propaganda, backfire in Jesus name
- Evil wishes, backfire in Jesus name.
- Afflictions of any kind, backfire in Jesus name.
- Weapon of delay, backfire in Jesus name.
- Weapon of Frustration, backfire in Jesus name.
- Weapon of Lack of Finances, backfire in Jesus name.
- Weapon of Mind disturbances, backfire in Jesus name.
- Weapon of Disappointment, backfire in Jesus name.
- Weapon of Dream Afflictions, backfire in Jesus name.
- Any weapon of darkness against me, my future, my family, my work from any coven, my place of Birth, my land of Nativity, my Environment, my Neighborhood, backfire in Jesus name.
- Anything the enemy is holding unto to:
- Paralyse my Well being, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Injure my destiny, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Prevent my Breakthrough, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Sponsor shame against me, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Arrest my progress, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Mess up my Glory, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Silence my Voice, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Afflict my Spiritual Life, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Cause me Pains and Agony, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Cause Sorrow and Tragedy, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Scatter what I have achieved, Backfire in Jesus name.
- Prevent further Progress and Achievement, Backfire in Jesus name.