Jeremiah 15:18. 1 Chron 4:9-10. Proverbs 13:12. Mark 10: 46-52. John 9:2-3. Psalm 34v19. Habakkuk 3 v 17-19. Ps 34 v7. Jeremiah 16 v 18-21. Jeremiah 20 v 11. Isaiah 54 v 6 -8.
“Oh, that thou wouldest bless me indeed and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me in Jesus name” 1 Chron 4:10
“I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded but he that trouble you shall bear his judgement, whosever he be”. Gal 5 v 10
Persistent problems are such that come into a man’s life and refuse to go easily. Some people don’t even know the origin of such problems because they grew up with them. An example of someone in this category is Jabez, whose problem started at birth: “And Jabez was more honourable than his brethen, and his mother called his name Jabez saying because I bare him with sorrow”. 1 Chron 4:9. So Jabez’s sorrowful destiny started at delivery and it continued until he was able to attract the attention of God through prayers. “And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed and enlarge my coast and that thine hand might be with me and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me, And God granted him that which he requested” Vs 10. Read more: Victory-Over-Monitoring-Powers
Of a truth there is no problem that is difficult for God to solve, hence Luke 1:37 says: “For with God nothing shall be impossible”.
For every persistent problem there is need for persistent prayers. In Mark 10 v 46-52, Blind Bartimaeus heard that Jesus was passing and he cried for mercy; unfortunately, the people asked him to keep his poor mouth shut! But instead of accepting their offer, he cried the more, realizing that his persistent problem will only answer to persistent cry. A fallout of this was that, Jesus gave him the required attention that changed his life-story.
You too need to harass your persistent problems with persistent and deliberate solution-driven attention, for you to receive your deliverance.
HOW TO OVERCOME PERSISTENT PROBLEMS
- LIVE HOLY AND IN THE FEAR OF GOD. Job was a man who had the fear of God, he was conscious of his holiness and never wanted to incur God’s wrath. The bible records in Job 1:5 that after his children had held a feast, he made burnt offering to appease God in case his children had transgressed during their feasting, and that was his habit. In spite of this Job was tried to the extent of being told by his better half (wife) to curse God, but job never compromised and at the end he was victorious. Victory is only sure when you don’t shift your ground in the face of battles, let the devil not find anything to accuse you of before God. God shall fight for you and at the end you will testify.
- KEEP YOUR FAITH STRONG AND STEADY, Rom 4:20 “He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief but was strong in faith, giving glory to God”: This is the testimony concerning Abraham when he was in persistent barrenness till old age, but his faith saw him through. When facing persistent problems, hold on to the word of the Lord that never fails without staggering, before long the problem will bow.
- REPENTANCE AND RESTITUTION: Isa 59:1-2; “Behold the LORD’s hand is not shortened that it cannot save: neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated between you and your God and your sins have hidden his face from you that he will not hear”. The reason for your persistent problems may be as a result of your sins that you committed or that you are even still committing. You can’t be running a beer parlour business and expect God to deliver you from persistent penury and poverty hence 2 Chron 7:14 says “If my people which are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land”. For persistent problem to be over, you need to confess your sins before God and genuinely repent of them and ask God for mercy, then take a step of restitution if need be. Read more: Victory-over-Monitoring-Powers
- ASK GOD WHY: Jer. 15:18 “why is my pain perpetual and my wound incurable which refuseth to be healed? Wilt thou be altogether into me as a liar and as waters that fail?”, If you are passing through anything and you have prayed all manners of prayers in righteousness without any solution, then petition heaven like this man did in the bible and am sure God will show you why it has been like that. Maybe you need to change your method of approach as He replied the man in vs 19. “Therefore, thus saith the LORD, if thou return, then will I bring thee again…….
- PATIENCE OR LONG SUFFERING: When praying to God and expecting solutions from Him, you need to be patient. I acknowledge that it’s not an easy thing to be patient for long but that is the true test of your faith after which the best of testimonies await you. Ps 62:5 says “My soul, wait thou only upon God for my expectation is from him” likewise Ps 66 v 12: “Thou hast caused men to ride over our head. We went through fire and through water but thou brought us out into a wealthy place”.
- PERSISTENT PROBLEMS REQUIRE PERSISTENCE PRAYERS: In 1 Samuel 1:1 – 28, Hannah continued praying year by year at Shiloh, she did not give up on God. In fact, at the last Shiloh where she received answers, she prayed extensive prayers. When others were eating and resting, she was wailing and that year she went home with her testimony. The bible says “Ask and it shall be given you…. And everyone that asketh receiveth …. Matthew 7 v 7-8”. There is no restriction to the amount of time you should ask before giving up, just keep asking. For everyone that keeps asking and keeps seeking and keeps knocking will laugh at last. Read more: Victory-over-Monitoring-Powers
- DON’T LEAVE OUT THANKSGIVING. A great man of God in Nigeria, West Africa said any problem that prayers would not solve, worshipping, appreciating and eulogizing God will settle it with ease. One man who applied this and got result out of the many examples in the bible is the mad man of the country of Gadarenes in Mark 5; This man had been in this perpetual problem without solution, they had bound him with fetters and chains and the chains had been plucked asunder by him severally. But when this mad man saw Jesus, the bible says in vs 6. “But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him”. Your persistent problem might just require quality worship for the king of kings to arise and terminate its existence in your life.
SIGNS OF PERSISTENT PROBLEMS
- Repeated negative dream
- Praying without result
- Persistent attack
- Regular hatred
- Slippery breakthrough
- Failure at the edge of success
- Sickness that defile medical solution
- Multiple siege
- Re-occurring accident
- Lack of helpers and help
- Delay in fruitfulness
Sing this song:
Stubborn problems in my life/2ce
Receive fire, die by fire
in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Appreciate God and worship Him for He’s the mighty man in battle.
- Ask for the mercy of God concerning every sin you have committed.
- Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus by pleading the blood of Jesus 21 times
- In the name of Jesus, any power behind persistent problems in my life, die in Jesus name (pray aggressively).
- Every power from my foundation sponsoring affliction, die in the name of Jesus.
- Every altar of affliction raised against me, scatter in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my life co-operating with persistent problems, die in Jesus name.
- Every error and mistake of the past that opened the door for affliction to enter into my life, mercy of God, correct it by fire in Jesus name.
- Arrow of affliction fired into my life, jump out and go back to your sender, in Jesus name.
- Every inherited family affliction in my life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name
- Every seasonal affliction affecting my life, die in Jesus name.
- Any cord connecting me to the source of affliction, break by fire in Jesus name.
- Anything representing me on the altar of affliction, catch fire in Jesus name.
- Any priest, ministering on the altar of affliction because of me, die by fire in Jesus name.
- Thou mercy of God that located Bartimaeus, locate me by fire in Jesus name.
- Father LORD, show me the secrets behind every trouble in my life in Jesus name.
- O LORD, give me grace to be patient until I receive my expectation from you in Jesus name.
- Power of God to pray and pray through, rest upon me in Jesus name.
- Anointing of prayer champion, rest upon my head in Jesus name.
- In the name of Jesus, I release warfare angels, “kill and go” angels, “no nonsense” angels, to go and fight the battles confronting me.
- Powers saying no to the yes of God in my life, perish by fire in Jesus name.
- O LORD my father, help my unbelief in Jesus name.
- Every evil sacrifice placed on the altar of affliction against my life, catch fire in Jesus name.
- I barricade my testimony with the wall of fire and the blood of Jesus.
- Every long-time battle in my life, expire in Jesus name.
- I receive the anointing of an overcomer in Christ Jesus.
- I delete my name and those of my family members from the list of victims of persistent problems by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- Afflictions shall not arise again in Jesus name.
- Thank you, LORD, for answering my prayers.