Zechariah 4 v 7, 1 Samuel 5 v 1 – 4, Deuteronomy 12 v 3, Deuteronomy 7 v 5
Judges 6 v 11 – 32
Vs 12 – Gideon was called a mighty man of valour
Vs.13 – Gideon lamented, when will the promised miracles happen.
Vs.24 – He built an altar to Jehovah Shalom
Vs.25 – God asked him to DESTROY THE ALTAR of BAAL which also represents:
- A FRUSTRATING ALTAR
- A DISTURBING ALTAR
- A RESISTING ALTAR
- A HINDERING ALTAR
- AN ANTAGONISING ALTAR
- A PREVENTIVE ALTAR
- A REPRESSIVE ALTAR
The underlisted Altars must be dealt with for you to Progress in life:
- ALTAR OF HINDERANCES
- ALTAR OF DIFFICULTIES
- ALTAR OF OPPOSITION
- ALTAR OF HATRED
- ALTAR OF SPIRITUAL PUNISHMENT & TORTURE
- ALTAR OF DISTURBANCES
- ALTAR OF FRUSTRATION
- ALTAR OF FREQUENT DISAPPOINTMENT
- ALTAR OF NON-ACHIEVEMENT
- ALTAR OF ALMOST THERE
- ALTAR OF FAILURE AT THE EDGE OF SUCCESS
- ALTAR OF WICKED DELAY
- ALTAR OF LACK OF RESULTS
- ALTAR OF LACK OF REWARDS
- ALTAR OF WICKED DREAM ATTACKS
- ALTAR OF SICKNESS WITHOUT REMEDY
- ALTAR OF DARKNESS
- ALTAR OF RESISTANCE
- Evil Altars in my life
Burn to ashes
In the name of Jesus Christ
- Dagon has fallen down
Before the ark of our God
All my battles before Jesus Christ
My fall down and scatterPRAYERS
- Every Negative Altar reacting against my PROGRESS, burn by fire in Jesus name.
- Altars of my Father’s House, saying no to my progress, receive fire, burn to ashes in Jesus name
- Altars of my Mother’s House limiting my progress since childhood, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
- Altars of my In-law’s House, burn to ashes in Jesus name
- Altars of my Place of Birth, I am no more your candidate, release by fire in Jesus name.
- Altars of my Land of Nativity monitoring my progress for evil over the years, your time is up, catch fire in Jesus name.
- Altars of my Environment waging war against my progress, burn by fire in Jesus name.
- Negative Altars Chasing away progress, Good things from me; burn by fire in Jesus name.
- Negative Altars sponsoring Bad Dreams frustrating my Progress, burn by fire in Jesus name.
- Evil altars networking against my progress, scatter to irreparable pieces in Jesus name. Thank God for answered prayers.