• Duet. 31 v 28
“Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.”
• Deut. 32 v 1
“Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.”
• Jeremiah 10 v 17 & 18
“Gather up thy wares out of the land O! inhabitant of the fortress, for thus says the Lord, behold I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.”
• Psalm 18 v 44 & 45
“As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me, the strangers shall submit themselves unto me, the strangers shall fade away and be afraid out of their close places”
• Micah 7 v 17
“They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like warms of the earth they shall be afraid of the Lord our God and shall fear because of thee”
• Isaiah 25 v 2
“For thou hast made of a city an heap of a defenced city a ruin a palace of strangers to be no city, it shall never be built.”
• Deut. 8 v 7 – 9
“For the Lord thy God, bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depth that spring out of valleys and hills, a land of wheat and barley and vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of oil olive and honey, a land where in thou shall eat bread without scarceness, thou shall not lack anything in it, a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig brass”
• Deut. 11 v 11 & 12
“But the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinketh water of the rain of heaven:”
v.12 “A land which the LORD thy God careth for: the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.”
• Isaiah 27 v 3
“I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.”
• 2 Sam. 7 v 10
“Moreover, I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them anymore, as before time.”
• Rev. 12 v 16
“And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.”
• Ezek. 36 v 33 – 36
“Thus, saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.”
v.34 “And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.”
v.35 “And they shall say, this land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.”
v.36 “Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.”
Prophesy on any land meant for……….to be EARTH ASSISTED and not EARTH RESISTED
• Businesses purposes
• Residential purposes
• New Projects
• Any Establishment
1. You sense a thick darkness over your business premises.
2. Premises haunted – Seeing strange things in the premises.
3. Dreams of evil meetings/chaos/troubles in the premises.
4. Seeing sacrifices and occultic materials in the premises.
5. Your business attracts wrong and troublesome workers.
6. Things are not just working right in your business premises.
7. Project abandonment, desolations in the area, strange attacks on the projects.
8. Sudden lack of patronage.
9. Reduction in your progress at work.
10. Evil occurrences in your premises on a regular basis.
11. Cobwebs attacks in your premises.
12. Frequent accident in your premises.
13. Evil visitations in your premises.
14. Spiritual heaviness in your premises.
15. Frequent crisis and evil practices in your premises
16. Sudden fear and evil sensation in your premises.
1. There is power mighty in the Blood
2. I plead the Blood of Jesus.
3. Heaven swallow fire, Earth swallow fire,
Water swallow fire, Destroy them.
1. Recite Psalm 24 – The earth is the LORD’S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein…………
2. O ye land of my business/home premises, I charge you by Holy Ghost fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Blood of Jesus soak my premises in Jesus name.
4. Any strange altar on the ground of my business/home premises, be consumed by fire in Jesus name.
5. Any Charm/Sacrifice buried in my premises, be roasted by fire in Jesus name.
6. Strangers, hidden or loitering about in my premises, fade away by fire in Jesus name.
7. Palace of strangers in my premises be consumed by fire in Jesus name. (Isaiah 25 v 2)
8. My premises
1. Reject Evil in Jesus name
2. Reject Attacks in Jesus name.
3. Reject Pollution in Jesus name.
4. Reject Manipulations in Jesus name.
5. Reject Bewitchment in Jesus name
6. Reject Business destroyers in Jesus name
7. Reject Dark meetings in Jesus name
8. Reject Crisis in Jesus name.
9. Reject Set-backs in Jesus name.
10. Reject Strange workers in Jesus name.
11. Reject Strange visitors in Jesus name.
12. Reject Coven Arrows in Jesus name.
13. Reject Limitations/Stagnations in Jesus name.
14. Reject Lack in Jesus name.
15. Reject Reduction in Jesus name.
16. Reject Desolation in Jesus name.
17. Reject Strange fire in Jesus name.
18. Reject Lack of Patronage in Jesus name.
19. Reject Workers Dying mysteriously in Jesus name
9. Anointing of ……………. fall on my premises in the name of Jesus.
3. Open Heaven
4. Turn Around
8. New Things
16. Fresh Ideas
10. Thank God for victory in Jesus name