Psalm 3:3, Psalm 8:1, Psalm 19:1, Psalm24:7, Psalm 108:5, 1 Chronicles 16:24, Isaiah 5: 8, Isaiah 40: 5, Isaiah 60:1, Romans 2:10, 2 Peter 1:3
“But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile” (Romans 2:10)
The Glory of God is the fullness of God, it is what makes Him who He is. It is spiritual phenomenon that is too high for our finite minds. When God gives His glory, He gives Himself and He wants us to enjoy His fullness in every area of our lives.
Enjoying the glory of God means you will receive His love and whoever receives His love also gets His mercy, His holiness, and His strength. The one who receives His mercy also gets His love and everything else that is embedded in the fullness of God. “Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal” Revelation 21:11. This is what happens in the life of someone who is able to access the glory of God.
When God reveals His glory, He gives Himself fully and never partially and those who seek the glory of God to enjoy it must learn that God truly desires to give Himself to us, which means He wants us to enjoy His fullness. The bible says “The Heaven declare the glory of the Lord and the firmament showeth forth His handiwork” (Psalm 19:1)
When the glory of God is upon you, your life will begin to radiate His goodness; you will begin to shine. “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee” (Isaiah 60:1). Also, everything will begin to fall in place in right perspective “Every valley shall be exalted And every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places shall be made straight And the rough places smooth; The glory of the Lord shall be revealed, And all flesh shall see it together; For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.” (Isaiah 40:4 – 5)
Until people see the evidence of God’s glory in your life, they may not believe you or appreciate the grace of God upon your life. This was demonstrated in the ministry of Jesus. “This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him” (John 2:11). This year, enter into God’s glory and begin to enjoy patronage in Jesus name.
I pray that “In your life, the glory of God shall be revealed with attendant Miracles, signs and Wonders in Jesus name”.
- Anointing for me to enjoy the glory of God throughout this year, fall on me in Jesus name
- O Lord, as I journey through this year, let your glory be revealed in my life, family and work in Jesus name.
- Glory of God, arise upon me in Jesus name.
- Glory of God, envelope my destiny throughout this year and beyond in Jesus name
- Miracles, signs and wonders that will announce the glory of God in my life throughout this year, manifest in Jesus name.
- Every covering, cast or veil in my heavens, preventing the glory of God from shinning upon me, my family and work, be removed by fire in Jesus name.
- I will manifest glory this year in Jesus name.
- Let the glory of God overshadow every failure or weakness in my life in Jesus name.
- Father, let the beauty of your glory radiate upon my Spirit, Soul and Body in Jesus name.
- O Lord, fill my cup with your blessings to the fullest in Jesus name.
- Anything in my life that will not allow me to enjoy the glory of the Lord in the land of the living, die by fire in Jesus name.
- Glory of the almighty God, I am available, throughout this year, locate me in Jesus name.