The subject of Dreams is a very peculiar one. God is opening up my understanding on the subject with deep divine insights and revelations. Whether you believe it or not, your dreams will affect your progress for good or bad. Interestingly, globally, we keep dreaming – despite our arguments, disbelief, controversies, condemnations, and varying conclusions on the subject. My dearly beloved, there is more to dreams than our sentiments, feelings, sensual assessment and judgment. God will open our eyes of understanding as we journey on this interesting subject.
It is important that we know the following facts about dreams:
1. Dreams are part and parcel of our living. God uses them for us while Satan uses them against us. Therefore, you need to pray for good dreams to come to pass and against negative dreams to be cancelled in Jesus name.
2. Dreams can come in form of coded messages or in a very plain form. You need the Holy Spirit of God to decode your dreams for you.
3. Some people remember their dreams fully, some partially, some forget completely and, in some cases, some don’t dream at all. If you forget your dreams, pray very well and meditate on John 14:26. If you don’t dream at all, the enemy is cheating you. Call on the God of heaven to open your dream eyes by fire. I suggest you go for deliverance ministration.
4. Dreams are usually experienced universally in our sleep irrespective of your colour, race, religion, culture, gender, age, status, education, level of comfort, or literacy. You don’t have to be born again to have dreams. Everybody dreams.
5. Dreams emanate from God, our minds, nature and satan.
6. Dreams are not the same; their messages and missions are different. My brother, Reverend Yemi Ayodele, says, “Preaching is preaching but with different messages and purposes. Laughter is laughter, but there are different reasons and ways we laugh.”
7. There are good and bad dreams.
8. A good dream promotes destinies while the bad one demotes, quenches and fragments destinies.
9. You can have mighty breakthroughs through dreams.
10. Your dreams can be your channels out of long-time problems and difficulties to the amazement of the whole world.
11. Dream is God’s own idea. When man was created, God configured him with a sleeping mechanism for rest and to communicate with him, show him events. God himself ordained dreams.
12. Dream is a mystery that an ordinary mind can never comprehend, not even science.
13. Dream is a spiritual phenomenon. The sleep state takes us to the SPIRIT REALM. Our spirit gets involved in whatever activity takes place as we sleep to receive messages or view things.
14. Just as we have bad channels on the Internet, so the devil intrudes to corrupt and pollute our dreams.
15. Due to lack of proper information and knowledge on this subject, people undermine their dreams and leave them until they see the manifestations which might be very devastating, destructive or fatal.
16. Children’s dreams should not be taken for granted. Some are gifted very early in life.
17. Dreams are the gracious and generous channels of communication God uses in contacting us as He wills, irrespective of your colour, gender, religion, etc.
18. Many have had God-programmed dreams without knowing and they are suffering because they missed these God-ordained dreams like Jacob, And Jacob awaked out of his sleep and he said, “Surely, the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not. (Genesis 28:16). May the Lord rewind your dream gadget and replay them for you as the God of second chance in Jesus name. Amen.
19. Dream is part of God’s strategic promises for the end time. And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh and your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams and your young men shall see visions (Joel 2:28). If we did not need dreams, God wouldn’t have promised us. It is time for the church to get out of its religious mentality.
20. Man has a responsibility in fulfilling all God-given dreams. Many have had good dreams that never came to pass, and others that are yet to manifest.