Exodus 5 v 1 & 2 (Let my people go); Exodus 14 v 28 (Judgement); 1 Samuel 1 v 1 – 7; 2 v 1 – 11; 1 Samuel 17 v 1 – 11; Eph. 6 v 12 – 18; Daniel 10 v 1 – 14; Revelation 12 v 1 – 11; 2 Kings 6 v 13 – 23.
Any power despising the name of the Lord in my life shall perish by the sword of fire, and I shall testify to the glory of God in Jesus name
There is need to pray against attacks after having tarried in prayers for long, dark powers ensure people pray hard and they sabotage the harvest. This time around such power must be destroyed in Jesus name.
The enemy knows your success is risky to their kingdom, your cry and pain is their own happiness. But remember, weeping may endure for a night; joy will come in the morning for you in Jesus name. (Psalm 30:5)
Beloved, every challenge that comes your way as a child of God that does not respect your salvation and your relationship with the God of the whole universe is an insult against your God. Remember the story of Goliath, Saul, the Israelites and David, the Bible says for 40 days Goliath of Gath was boasting against the Israelites.
1 Samuel 17 v 10 says “And the Philistine said, I DEFY THE ARMIES OF ISRAEL THIS DAY; give me a man that we may fight together”. This was an insult against our God, any battle that rises up against you is equally rising up against God. In 1 Samuel 17 v 45b, David said to Goliath, “but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the ARMIES OF ISRAEL, WHOM THOU HAST DEFIED”.
The insult upon God through the Israelites by Goliath was taken away by David; will you rise up today and contend against that battle after the order of David? Note this: those who win in the battles of life are those who will not quit. “Quitters never win and winners never quit”, the proof of prayer is the result in your hands, those who pray and have resulted are called prayer champions. Somebody said the number of people you dribble on the field is not what matter but the number of goals you score. You may have fasted, prayed, gone to prayer mountains, sown seeds etc., all these notwithstanding, the testimony in your hands is what people want to see.
When you are praying and you are yet to receive what you want, whether it is a blessing or an information/instruction from God regarding what you are praying about, you don’t quit; the Bible says “Since the time of the John the Baptist the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force”. (Matthew 11:12)
Daniel was a man of strong faith and a man of persistence in the place of prayer, he never took a no for an answer. In the book of Daniel 10 v 1 – 4; 12 – 14 the Bible says, there cannot be peace without war. From the first day that Daniel had set his heart to understand and to chasten himself before his God, his words were heard and the assigned angel was already coming for the delivery, but the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood the angel of God for 21 days, “what an insult”! Thank God for Daniel’s spirit of tenacity and the attitude of no winning, no quitting, he continued praying for 21 days, until a stronger angel was sent from heaven to rescue the angel that was bringing the testimony of his answered prayers.
Every Christian must know that this world is not a playground but rather a battle ground. The forces of darkness are so aggressive these last days, so much so that they don’t even want any Christian to enjoy serving God and live in prosperity or even make heaven, but, I pray that God will fight for us in Jesus name.
Many are tired, discouraged, weak and have given up too soon, a lot of Christians these days are what I call “instant noodle or fast food Christian”. The place of persistence in prayers and faith is no more vibrant, remember, Jesus said if I come back will I meet faith on the earth, the reason is that many Christians are losing their faith and trust in God, in fact, no Christian wants to be like father Abraham who considered not his own body now dead neither yet the deadness of Sarah’s womb (Romans 4:19); no Christian wants to be like Daniel, Shedrack, meshack and Abedinigo who said, if God cannot do it, nobody else can do it. Beloved be reminded that, we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against the principality… Ephesian 6 v 12 – 13. And remember also, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds… 2 Cor. 10 v 4 – 5
There are powers that will never want you to enjoy God’s plan for your life or have the dominion God has for you in Christ. Jesus Christ the Lord and the master of all said, “But those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them, bring them, and slay them before me” Luke 19 v 27.
All these wicked powers are insulting our God and the death of Christ on the cross, don’t let us give them room anymore, “some trust in chariots some trust in horses, but we win remember the name of the Lord our God, and in His name, we shall set up our banners. Psalm 20:7. Determine within you that the wickedness of the wicked must come to an end in your life and family, Jesus told His disciples, “Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name ask and ye shall receive that your joy may be full” John 16 v 24. Let the spirit of enough is enough possess you and take up the fight against the enemies until you lay hold on your testimonies.
Galatian 5 v 10 : I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be”
Luke 19 v 27 : “But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, brink hither, and slay them before me.”
Isaiah 54 v 15 : “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosover shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake”
Isaiah 54 v 17 : “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.”
Isaiah 8 v 9 & 10 : “Associate yourselves, O ye people and ye shall be broken in pices; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together; and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.”
Isaiah 7 v 5 – 7 : “Because Syria, Ephraim, and the son of Remaliah, have taken evil counsel against thee, saying, let us go up against Judah, and vex it, and let us make a breach there in for us and set a king in the midst of it, even the son of Tabeal: Thus saith the Lord God, it shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.”
THOSE WHO INSULTED GOD AND SUFFERED
- PHARAOH – Exo. 14 v 23 – 28 (Red Sea)
- NEBUCADNEZAR – Daniel 4 v 31 – end (He Lived in the forest for 7 years)
- ZENACHERIB – 2 Kings 19 v 1 – end (One Angel killed 185,000.00, his own children killed him)
- GOLIATH – 1 Sam. 17 v 49 (David killed and beheaded him for insulting the God of Israel)
THINGS THAT COULD BRING INSULTS TO GOD
- Bad Dream – The enemy manipulate people’s testimonies through the dream, thereby bringing delay that may become an insult on your God.
- Anger – Some people cannot control their anger or temper. A lot of times, after serious prayers, the enemy takes advantage to steal their testimonies.
- Prayerlessness – The force that brings every prophecy and God’s promises to pass is the force of prayer. If you don’t pray, the problem will persist and this will bring insults to God when there are no testimonies to show.
- Disobedience – Obedience is better than sacrifice, praying without obeying the word of God or His instructions will amount to a waste of time.
- Sexual Immorality – You cannot eat your cake and have it. Sexual immorality will surely erode your testimonies and make people to insult your God. Please repent today!
- Abuse, Pool betting, 419, Lesbianism, Homo-Sexuality, Masturbation, Stealing, Lies etc. All these works of the flesh, if not repented of, will bring insults to your God and stagnate your destiny.
Remember, a quitter never wins and a winner never quits.
As you pray the following prayers, the Lord will help you and you will be a winner in Jesus name. See you at the top! Jesus is Lord.
Enough is enough /2ce
Holy Ghost arise o
In your power
- Every Sennacherib saying he had concluded my case negatively, receive urgent burial in Jesus name.
- Every Nebuchadnezzar harassing my manifestation, go into captivity in Jesus name.
- Every Pharaoh saying that I will not go, perish in your Red Sea in Jesus name.
- Every Goliath embarrassing my Israel, I behead you in Jesus name.
- I come against any form of attack after this prayer session in Jesus name
- Before the last day this year, all stubborn progress attackers programmed against me, my family and work, be buried in Jesus name
- Any Powers saying no to the Yes of God in my life, be arrested in Jesus name.
- I challenge my spiritual realm with the fire of God and the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- Any self- inflicted-battle, opening the door of attacks against me, catch fire in Jesus name.
- Powers manipulating my testimony or diverting my testimony receive the judgment of fire in Jesus name.
- I shall not pray in vain, God will hear me in Jesus name.
- Evil conspiracy against my life and destiny scatter by fire in Jesus name.
- In the battle of life, I shall overcome.
- In the name of Jesus, my testimonies will shock my enemies and confound them in Jesus name.
- I shall manifest God’s goodness in Jesus name.
- Powers to pray and to prevail, fall on me in Jesus name.