DAVID: Started working for God as a youth, 1 Sam. 17 v 33 [man of war from his youth] “And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him, for thou art but a youth and he a man of war from his youth”.
2. SAMUEL: Started fulfilling purpose as a child – 1 Sam. 3 v 1 “And the child Samuel ministered unto the Lord before Eli. And the word of the Lord was precious in those days, there was no open vision.
3. JOSEPH: Gen. 41 v 46 – “And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh King of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt”.
4. JOASH: 2 Chron. 24 v 1 – “Joash was seven years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Zibiah of Beersheba”.
5. JOSIAH: 2 Chron. 34 v 1 – “Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem one and thirty years”.
6. TIMOTHY: Timothy became a Bishop at age Seventeen.
2 Tim. 3 v 15 “And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.”
7. Little maid of Israel: The little maid advised Naaman to see God’s prophet, Elisha for his healing. – 2 Kings 5 v 1 – 3 “Now Naaman, captain of the host of the king of Syria, was great man with his master, and honourable because by him the Lord had given deliverance unto Syria, he was also a mighty man in valour, but he was a leper. And the Syrian had gone out by companies, and had brought away captive out of the land of Israel a little maid; and she waited on Naaman’s wife. And she said unto her mistress, Would God my lord were with the prophet that is in Samaria! For he would recover him of his leprosy”
Your age notwithstanding, if you put your life in God’s hands and allow him to use you, He will marvel you beyond your expectations. He uses people of all ages to accomplish His purposes.
How beautiful it would be to allow him use you to accomplish great things for Him.
I see you on top.