Zechariah 4 v 7, 1 Samuel 5 v 1 – 4, Deuteronomy 12 v 3, Deuteronomy 7 v 5
Judges 6 v 11 – 32
Vs 12 – Gideon was called a mighty man of valour
Vs.13 – Gideon lamented, when will the promised miracles happen.
Vs.24 – He built an altar to Jehovah Shalom
Vs.25 – God asked him to DESTROY THE ALTAR of BAAL which also represents:
- A FRUSTRATING ALTAR
- A DISTURBING ALTAR
- A RESISTING ALTAR
- A HINDERING ALTAR
- AN ANTAGONISING ALTAR
- A PREVENTIVE ALTAR
- A REPRESSIVE ALTAR
The underlisted Altars must be dealt with for you to Progress in life:
- ALTAR OF HINDERANCES
- ALTAR OF DIFFICULTIES
- ALTAR OF OPPOSITION
- ALTAR OF HATRED
- ALTAR OF SPIRITUAL PUNISHMENT & TORTURE
- ALTAR OF DISTURBANCES
- ALTAR OF FRUSTRATION
- ALTAR OF FREQUENT DISAPPOINTMENT
- ALTAR OF NON-ACHIEVEMENT
- ALTAR OF ALMOST THERE
- ALTAR OF FAILURE AT THE EDGE OF SUCCESS
- ALTAR OF WICKED DELAY
- ALTAR OF LACK OF RESULTS
- ALTAR OF LACK OF REWARDS
- ALTAR OF WICKED DREAM ATTACKS
- ALTAR OF SICKNESS WITHOUT REMEDY
- ALTAR OF DARKNESS
- ALTAR OF RESISTANCE
Evil Altars in my life
Burn to ashes
In the name of Jesus Christ
Dagon has fallen down
Before the ark of our God
All my battles before Jesus Christ
fall down and scatter
- Every Negative Altar reacting against my PROGRESS, burn by fire in Jesus name.
- Altars of my Father’s House, saying no to my progress, receive fire, burn to ashes in Jesus name
- Altars of my Mother’s House limiting my progress since childhood, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
- Altars of my In-law’s House, burn to ashes in Jesus name
- Altars of my Place of Birth, I am no more your candidate, release by fire in Jesus name.
- Altars of my Land of Nativity monitoring my progress for evil over the years, your time is up, catch fire in Jesus name.
- Altars of my Environment waging war against my progress, burn by fire in Jesus name.
- Negative Altars Chasing away progress, Good things from me; burn by fire in Jesus name.
- Negative Altars sponsoring Bad Dreams frustrating my Progress, burn by fire in Jesus name.
- Evil altars networking against my progress, scatter to irreparable pieces in Jesus name.
Thank God for answered prayers.