Psalm 7:15; Isaiah 41:18-20; Ezekiel 19:9; 1 Peter 5:10; Rev. 3:8; Isaiah 49:15-16; Daniel 2:19-22; Judges 6:36-40; Psalm 71:1; Isaiah 30:21; Numbers 12:6; Psalm 32:8; Isaiah 40:28-31.
“And all my children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of my children. They shall be established in righteousness; they shall be far from oppression; and terror shall not come near them” (Isaiah 54:13-14).
Many people have found themselves at the point where they can no longer breathe (symbolically). They have prayed, fasted and made self-sacrifices, that they are now wondering if the breath of life Jesus promised us is still available. In Isaiah 41:18-20, the Bible says:
“I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valley: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree and the pine and the box tree together: that they may see, and know, and consider, that the hand of the Lord hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it”.
What is God saying here? God is saying that four things are going to happen:
- That He is going to open rivers in high places; meaning that all your dry ground shall receive spring of water; all your plants shall be fruitful; like a tree planted by the river bank (Psalm 1:3);
- There shall be fountain in the midst of your valley. This means that you shall have reservoir of bountiful blessings and goodness;
- Your valley shall be a pool of water; meaning that you are going to be a source of blessing to your generation;
- Dry land spring of waters; indicating that yourself and through you others would become inexhaustible channels of blessing;
All these blessings and channels of goodness would be so visible in your life that everybody will see, know and consider that it is the hand of the Lord that has done it. That also means your testimonies cannot be hidden.
There is a creative miracle that will make people to see, know, consider and understand where you are; what to do and the skill or know-how in a particular area of knowledge of something that will give rise to instant major miracle.
When a bell rings, the sound goes out to the ears of those nearby and even some others at a reasonable distance from there. No matter how hard a person tries, it is impossible to stop the sound of the bell, as long as it is being rang. I pray for you, – Anointing for major creative testimony, receive it in Jesus name. The bell attached to your destiny shall ring; it shall sound and your voice of victory at last shall be heard in Jesus name.
In the book of Ezekiel 19:9, the Bible says that “And they put him in ward in chains and brought him and brought him to the king of Babylon: they brought him into holes, that his voice should no more be heard upon the mountain of Israel”. The word of the Lord is saying that the reason for putting him in ward in chains was to silence him so that his voice would no more be heard. I pray, any power that has vowed to silence your voice in any area of your, shall die in the name of Jesus. Any power saying your voice shall not be heard; be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
From what is happening all over the world now, it is obvious we are living in times when strange things are happening. Things are not okay globally, but this is the time for us people of Zion to break new grounds; to prosper and make it big. Technology is failing; economy is failing; super plans and strategies are failing. For we the children of God, this is the time we must do exploits, because the source of our information for success and breakthrough is not in economic text books but from above. Christians do not depend on the economy of any nation to survive; We must therefore reposition ourselves in order to be hearing from God regularly; to depend on Him absolutely, because he is the one who would supply the necessary information that would bring manifestation and transformation. We must tap into the realm of the throne of grace to get ideas that would make impact globally. Unfortunately, many people are so busy doing nothing; very many are so indiscipline that even when God wants to drop ideas into their brain, they are not available. What are they doing? They are busy glued to the internet – browsing or chatting; most times having two, three or more of their phones ringing at the same time – too occupied to hear God! No more “Quiet Time” to concentrate and consecrate ourselves in His presence. How can we hear Him? God wants to speak as often as possible, but we are not making ourselves available. In the Book of Daniel 2:21-22, the Bible says that “… God changeth the times and seasons; he gives wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding. He reveals deep and secret things; he knows what is in darkness …” That means we must always position ourselves to access the presence of God in order to receive guide, instructions, strategies for the next level. We need anointing that would take us to the next level.
In order to break loose from the hands of invisible powers that silence voices, you need divine intervention. Any strange or invisible power making your life difficult; making hard or impossible for you to move forward, I command it separate in Jesus name. Through this message, God wants:
- To intervene in your case
- To spring good surprises
- To give you dramatic turn-around
- To advertise your unusual talents
- To do wonders through you
- To give you divine assistance
- To release to you divine information
What Must You Do to Access God’s Presence?
- We must stop gambling with God! By that, some people give a kind of manipulative or unrealistic condition before God. For instance, the person may close his eyes to open the bible; then say the verse that his eyes come in contact with on opening the eyes is the word from God. Such is gambling. We should rather seek knowledge as Daniel did (Daniel 2:19-22);
- We should avoid putting on strange phenomenon that can put us in confusion (Psalm 71:1);
- We should stop the ‘laying of fleece’. (Judges 6:36-40);
- We must embark on retreats – to be alone with God (Matt.14:23; Mark 1:35);
- Making diligent enquiries from God (Jer. 33:3; Isaiah 30:21);
- We must commit our plans, ways and work into the hand of the Lord (Proverbs 16:1-3; 20:12&24);
- We must get information from God through visions (Num. 12:6);
- We must imbibe the fear of the Lord at all times, so that we can be taught of Him (Ps. 25:12);
- Let us be attentive to hearing from God (Ps. 32:8).
- Ability to get details of what we need and for God to download them to us (Daniel 11:32);
- To receive empowerment to hear God (Isaiah 40:28-31).
May the grace of God for us to be hearing from him, fall on us in Jesus name. May God teach us his way, and whatever he wants us to do; wherever he wants us to go, we must be ready to comply. That is the only way we can receive the empowerment we need to do exploits.
- Anointing for divine intervention; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for dramatic turn-around; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for urgent surprises; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for immediate deliverance; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for embargo removal; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for unimaginable success; fall on me in Jesus name;
- Anointing for wonderful progress; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for irreversible blessing; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for blessing that can’t be manipulated; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for holistic, robust, and round-about settlement; fall on me and my family in Jesus name;
- Anointing for permanent repeated victories; my life is available, fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for easy removal of obstacles; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for divine support; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for divine involvement; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for making struggles to cease; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for easy achievement; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for new speed; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing to encounter prosperity and breakthrough; my family is available; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for continuous provision; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing to contact help and helpers; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for instant connections in high places; my family is available; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for new testimonies; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for fantastic benefits; fall in Jesus name;
- Anointing for total recovery, I am available! The lives of my family members are available! Fall on us now in the name of Jesus;
- Anointing for total restoration; fall on me now in the name of Jesus;
- Anointing for instant repositioning; fall on me now in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my father, you are a loving God; intervene in my situation in Jesus name;
- O Lord my father, you are a loving God; turn around my situation for good in Jesus name;
- O Lord my father, you are a loving God; prove yourself in my life in Jesus name;
- O Lord my father, you are a loving God; appear in my life and situation and behave as God in the name of Jesus;
- May the Lord give you strength! May he be your strength booster, charger, energizer, manager, helper, instructor, operator, and preserver in Jesus name.