Psalm 16 v 10; Psalm 31 v 1; Isaiah 61 v 7; Zeph 3 v 19; Proverbs 3 v 35; Proverb 10 v 5; Proverbs 13 v 18; Proverbs 18 v 13; Proverbs 29 v 15; Psalm 109 v 29; Psalm 31 v 7
• Psalm 25 v 1 – 3; 20
v.1 “Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.”
v.2 “O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.”
v.3 “Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.”
v.20 “O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.”
• Psalm 119 v 31
“I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O Lord, put me not to shame”
• Psalm 31 v 1
“In thee O! Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness”
• Psalm 31 v 17
“Let me not be ashamed, O Lord; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.”
• Psalm 25 v 20
“O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.”
• Isaiah 54 v 4
“Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood anymore.”
• Isaiah 50 v 7
“For the Lord God will help me; therefore, shall I not be confounded: therefore, have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.”
• Isaiah 61 v 7
“For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore, in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.”
• Zephaniah 3 v 19
“Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.”
• Job 8 v 22
“They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought.”
• Romans 9 v 33
“As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumbling stone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.”
• Col. 1 v 27
“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:”
• Psalm 37 v 19
“They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.”
• Psalm 119 v 116
“Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.”
“Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee. Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.” Psalm 69 v 19 & 20
1. Shame does not glorify God, neither does it glorify your future.
2. Shame does not befit your destiny or welfare.
3. It is not the will of God for you.
4. Shame brings insults to your salvation.
5. Shame sponsors Mockery, Pains and discomfort
6. Shame is not your portion.
7. Shame belongs to your enemies.
8. Shame is not in your spiritual DNA.
Hallelujah! Blessed be the name of our Jesus Christ, the shame remover.
Luke 4 v 17 – 20
Vs. 17 – And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Vs. 18 – The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Vs 19 – To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Vs 20 – And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him
• Every assignment of Jesus as captured here is to grant humanity Freedom, Love, Joy, Gladness, Sound health, Prosperity and roundabout comfort in righteousness.
• Shame is not an integral part of this divine portfolio.
Today, I decree that any form of shame in your life expires in the name of Jesus.
WHAT IS SHAME?
Shame is a condition of humiliation, disgrace or disrepute. A discomfort you feel when you don’t live up to expectations. Shame is at the root of low self-esteem. Shame entered the world at the fall of Adam and Eve, when Satan through the serpent removed the glory clothing of Man and Man saw that he was naked.
• When Jesus Christ became sin for us, He accepted into Himself all the shame of mankind. All of man’s unacceptability, unworthiness, disgrace came unto the glorious son of God at the cross, where the public ridicule, public nakedness, mockery and torture were painfully endured.
• The word shame in the Bible has so many aspects to it. Shame can come as a result of pride or when reputation of a person has been injured. Shame also can come from God in order to reprove sin, God can allow shame to come upon a person. Hosea 4 v 7 “As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore, will I change their glory into shame.”
• The devil can judge a person and declare him guilty even when he or she is not guilty, in order to put him or her to shame.
• Jeremiah 3 v 24 “For shame hath devoured the labour of our fathers from our youth; their flocks and their herds, their sons and their daughters”. So, from this portion of the scripture, we know that shame can devour the labour of a person. This emotion called shame is a powerful tool in the hand of the devil and he uses it at will. The weapon is so lethal because it operates from the inside of a man.
• It hits man on the inside and destroys. It eats away the strength of the confidence of a person. It disables and amputates a person’s self-esteem completely and renders him/her ineffective in the service of the Lord. To do exploits for God, to be mighty in faith and in the power of the Holy Spirit, you must confront and conquer the spirit of shame.
• Beloved, this message concerns everyone, you will agree with me that everybody in life has his/her own short comings, irrespective of what we are now, there was time in your life that you have done things that were not in consonance with the word of God.
• This message is to empower you, to fight against those powers that are assigned to disgrace you, by removing the façade of ignorance that has hitherto blinded you from being delivered. The shame that comes from God, can be handled with God, when you repent. The Lord will forgive you and will remove the shame from you. But the one that the enemy plans or assigns must be confronted and dealt with.
• In Gen. 3 v 9 – 10, we know that shame and nakedness are accompanied by fear. So, shame is a spirit on its own and an embodiment of some other powerful agents. The spirit of shame can stop a person from becoming a winner in the market of life. Perhaps as you are reading this now, there is an issue from your past which is continually troubling you and you feel that if you expose it, it will crash your life, you need to seek deliverance fast. Shame is an extremely strong spiritual weapon; our enemies use it against us. But today, we shall use the same weapon of shame against our enemies.
• Psalm 109 v 29 “Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle”
• Psalm 35 v 4 “Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt” Here the Psalmist employs the use of the weapon of shame to fight the enemy as we are doing now. Shame promotes frustration, that is why the enemy makes use of it.
The Under-listed shame shall disappear today in Jesus name.
• Shame of Delay, disappear today in Jesus name.
• Shame of Lack, disappear today in Jesus name
• Shame of Frustration, disappear today in Jesus name
• Shame of Manipulation, disappear today in Jesus name
• Shame of Failure, disappear today in Jesus name
• Shame of Failed Expectations, disappear today in Jesus name
• Shame of Dashed Hopes, disappear today in Jesus name
• Shame of Programmed loses, disappear today in Jesus name
• Shame of Non-Achievement, disappear today in Jesus name
• Shame of Dishonour, disappear today in Jesus name
• Shame of Reproach, disappear today in Jesus name
• Shame of Labouring without results, disappear today in Jesus name
1st CLASS GRADUATE
1. A man graduated with first class in the 1970s. No job, he was a shadow of himself. One day, he attended a revival crusade and gave his life to Christ. He went for deliverance where he prayed and fell into a trance and saw his grandmother restore his stolen virtues. Shame removed.!!
A PRETTY SISTER
2. A very pretty sister who had attained a marriageable age couldn’t get a suitor. She went for deliverance, prayed vigorously and in a dream, she saw her dead aunty whom she had lived with restoring her marital seat. Shame removed!!!
1. Where have you lived before that brought shame into your life?
2. Whom have you stayed/worked with?
3. Where have you passed through?
4. Whom have you done business with?
5. God will rewind the tape of your life, and locate those points and wipe off the shame in Jesus name.
Hear these songs:
1. Anywhere I have passed
That brought battles into my life
Father visit the place
Make my life, more meaningful
2. Do it Lord, all that I am asking
All that am asking from you O Lord/2ce
Baba don’t put me to shame.
WHAT GOD WANTS TO DO
1. God wants to put an end to that shame in your life today in Jesus name.
2. He wants to disgrace the SHAME FACILITATORS behind your case.
3. He wants to conduct an emergency burial for the SHAME DISTRIBUTORS/SUPPLIERS troubling your whole family.
4. He wants to consume with his fire the SHAME DEVELOPERS assigned against you.
5. He wants to remove the garment of shame the enemies have worn on you.
6. God wants to scatter to irreparable pieces the ALTAR OF SHAME, ALTAR OF PUNISHMENT, ALTAR OF FRUSTRATION, ALTAR OF DISAPPOINTMENT, ALTAR OF DELAY, ALTAR OF POSTPONEMENT, ALTAR OF MANIPULATIONS, ALTAR OF ATTACKS, ALTAR OF DREAM MANIPULATIONS raised against you.
7. God is ready to scatter the NETWORK OF SHAME, NETWORK OF PROBLEMS militating against your welfare.
8. He will then release upon you ANOINTING THAT CANCELS SHAME after the order of:
1. Naaman – 1 Kings 5 v 1 – 4
• Shame of Leprosy
• Shame of reproach
2. Hannah – 1 Sam. 1 v 5 – 20
• Shame of Barrenness
• Shame of Mockery
• Shame of Taunting
3. Obed-Edom – 1 Chr. 13 v 14
• Shame of Poverty
• Shame of Non-entity
• Shame of Condemnation
• Shame of Rejection
• Shame of Hatred
4. Joseph – Gen. 41v 14-46
• Shame of Imprisonment
• Shame of Promise and Fail
• Shame of Sibling Rivalry
• Shame of Lying against
• Shame of Evil propaganda by Potiphar’s wife
• Shame of unlawful accusation
5. Mephibosheth – 2 Sam. 9 v 1-end
• Shame of Abandonment and Neglect
• Shame of Rejection
6. Mordecai – Esther 6 v 1-12; 8v1 – 2
• Shame of Irrelevance & Humiliation
• Shame of Stiff Opposition
• Shame of denial
7. Esther – Esther 2 v 15 – 18
• Shame of being nobody to becoming somebody
8. Jabez – 1 Chro. 4 v 9 – 10
• Shame of Sorrow
• Shame of Dishonour
• Shame of Curses
• Shame of joblessness
9. The man at the pool of Bethesda – John 5v2-9
• Shame of Long-time affliction
• Shame of No Helper
• Shame of Abandonment
10. Peter the fisherman – Luke 5v1-11
• Shame of Toiling
• Shame of Sweating
• Shame of Struggle
• Shame of Labouring without achievement
11. Blind Bartimaeus – Mark 10 v 46 – 52
• Shame of Blindness and Irrelevance
• Shame of Stiff Opposition
12. Woman with the issue of blood – Mark 5 v 25 – 34
• Shame of Sickness defying medication
13. Daughter of Abraham – Luke 13v11-17
• Shame of Long Time Affliction in the body
14. The man born blind – John 9 v 1-7
• Shame of Blindness
• Shame of Long-time affliction
15. Daughter of Zelophehad – Num. 27v1-11
• Shame of Neglect and Rejection
• Shame of Denial
16. The lame man at the Beautiful Gate – Acts 3
• Shame of Lack of Speed & Progress
• Shame of Stagnation
17. Daniel in the lion’s den – Dan. 6 v 16-23
• Shame of Persecution
• Shame of Intimidation
• Shame of Humiliation
CAUSES OF SHAME
1. Sin – Isaiah 30 v 1 – “Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord, that take counsel, but not of me and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin”
2. Faulty Foundation – Hosea 13 v 13
3. Lack of Wisdom – Psalm 11 v 3
4. Bad Company – Proverbs 28 v 19
5. Curses – Gen. 4 v 11
6. Poverty – Prov. 13 v 18
7. Having unteachable spirit – Prov. 13 v 18
8. Wrong Marriage –
9. Greed – Gehazi’s case 2 Kings 5 v 20 – 27
10. Evil dreams not dealt with – Job 7 v 14 – 16
11. Abuse and Violation – 2 Sam. 13 (Tamar and Amon)
12. Disobedience – Job 36 v 12
SOME SHAME -CAUSING CASES GOD WANTS TO REMOVE
1 Are you destined TALL but now reduced?
13 You depend on others to survive
2 Brilliant but no success.
14 Your hands are always empty, no money
3 Anointed but suffering seriously 15 It’s like your whole life has stopped progressing
4 Inside water but thirsty 16 People who used to look up to you now look down on you
5 Trying so hard but failing frequently.
17 You have lost your self esteem
6 You love God but working against his will 18 It’s like God is silent on your matter and he is far from you.
7 In the midst of helpers but not getting help 19 You are so bitter about life generally
8 Having investment but no profit.
20 You see no reason to continue living
9 Ageing without anything to show for living.
21 Whenever you want to progress, a particular negative dream triggers failure and shame
10 Beautiful/Handsome but no marriage
22 One of your family members is bringing shame to the whole family through a negative habit and you want him or her delivered
11 School with degrees no job.
23 Your life is in NEUTRAL (Nothing seems to be working. No movement. There is stand still, people are asking you where is your God)
12 Husband suffering from role reversal 24 Born great but tied
1. Repentance (Altar call)
2. Forgiveness – Mark 11 v 25; Matthew 6 v 14 – 15
3. Know your Identity in Christ Jesus – 2 Cor. 5 v 17; 1 Peter 4 v 16
4. Deliverance ministration – Psalm 74 v 21
1. I shall not be ashamed my Lord?2ce
Remember your covenant with me
I shall not be ashamed my Lord.
2. Let my God arise, let my God arise /2ce
Come and help me
They are waiting for my reproach o
Let my God arise.
3. Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
O my God, I trust in thee:
let me not be ashamed
let not mine enemies triumph over me.
4. Father I am ready, Holy Ghost take over
Holy Ghost take over, father am ready
5. Holy Ghost I need a change by fire
6. Holy Ghost deliver me by fire
7. Fire of God fall upon me,
let my problems vanish away.
Fire of God, fall upon me
8. Holy Ghost, you must do something in my life
1. Every Altar of shame, raised against my life, home and business, scatter in Jesus name.
2. Every invisible Garment of shame in my life, tear and burn in Jesus name.
3. Every Arrow of shame targeted at me and my family, back to the sender in Jesus name.
4. Every Network of shame fashioned against my welfare, scatter in Jesus name.
5. Every Agent of shame assigned against me, die in Jesus name.
6. Every Programme of Shame against my welfare, be cancelled in Jesus name. Col. 2v14
7. Every Prophesy and Prediction of shame against my welfare, blood of Jesus cancel it in Jesus name. (Cry with a loud voice) (Ps. 55 v 16 & 17)
8. Every Expectation and Imagination of shame against my welfare, blood of Jesus cancels it in Jesus name.
9. Every Plan of shame against my welfare, blood of Jesus cancel it in Jesus name.
10. Every Continuation of shame in my life and home, be broken in Jesus name.
11. Long time shame, affecting my progress in life, be cancelled in Jesus name.
12. Sponsored shame and Environmental shame against me, be cancelled in Jesus name.
13. Shame growing along with my age, enough is enough, be cancelled in Jesus name.
14. Stubborn shame affecting my progress, blood of Jesus, cancel it in Jesus name.
15. Foundational shame, blood of Jesus, cancel it in Jesus name.
16. Shame wasting my productive years, blood of Jesus, cancels it in Jesus name.
17. Shame mocking my Glory, blood of Jesus, cancels it in Jesus name.
18. Power of public shame and disgrace against my life, die in Jesus name.
19. Garment of frustration/reproach that can cause shame in my life, catch fire in Jesus name.
20. Generational pattern of shame and disgrace in my life, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
21. Power assigned to disgrace me on the day of my celebration die in Jesus name.
22. My life, reject public disgrace in Jesus name.
23. Powers that disgraced my parents and want to disgrace me, be arrested in Jesus name.
24. Dream of backwardness/Shame/reproach assigned against my life, be cancelled in Jesus name.
25. Arrows of public shame and disgrace assigned against my life, backfire in Jesus name.
26. I silence by fire every contrary voice of shame, assigned against my life and lifting in Jesus name.
27. My glory shall not be wounded through shame in Jesus name.
28. I decree in Jesus name; my glory shall not be manipulated through shame in Jesus name.
29. Oh Lord, frustrate every power assigned to wreck havoc against my destiny through shame in Jesus name.
30. I stand on the ground of the blood of Jesus and I proclaim victory over shame and reproach in my life in the name of Jesus.
Thank God for Victory